Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elaine the evil.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 8:19 pm

Elaine was skipping happily through the streets of Death City. Looking for someone to have "fun" with.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 8:23 pm

Jet is sitting on a bench with his metal pole next to him
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:29 pm

Elaine come across the boy on the bench and sits next to him. "Hey there cutie. Why are you out here all alone?" She say in a bubbly tone.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:33 pm

Jet just says "Do I have to answer?"
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:35 pm

"Yup."
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:40 pm

"Fine.Because their is nothing for me to do I am off work school is running now and my friends are doing Death knows what thats why."
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:43 pm

"Hmm. You wanna have some fun with me?"
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:45 pm

A black mist figure appears behind Elaine.

"Heh... looks can be deceiving. I can tell she is deceiving you, Jet. She isn't who she comes across as..."

My arm becomes a scythe.

(looks like this)

Elaine the evil.  1163924454_DemonAnime
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:49 pm

"What do you mean? It's just little old me." Elaine's nails grew long and sharp, her eyes turned completely white and bloodshot, and her teeth became sharp and slobbery.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:51 pm

"How did you know?"
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 10:52 pm

Jet stands and walks over next to Darksoul turning his right hand into a rapier blade and wielding the pole at the ready and says" Thanks Dark."
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:01 pm

Elaine charges at jet. Using super speed.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:02 pm

"No problem. I am different from the others, Elaine. Much different. I... overpower... I have more abilities. A bigger soul than most.

One thing I know for sure is...
My soul is bigger than yours."

Wings sprout from my back and I form into this:

dark.pozadia.org/images/wallpapers/95241567/Warriors/Dragoniar%20with%20Scythe.jpg

(Just copy and paste it)

Last edited by gtc331 on July 14th 2013, 11:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:02 pm

Ooc: a no hot linking sign?
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:04 pm

Jet just swings the pole at here
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:07 pm

Elaine jumps over the pole and tries to kick jet in the chest.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:10 pm

I slash at Elaine with my scythe hand. I swing at her arm and leg.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:15 pm

OOC; darksoul, I think we got off on the wrong foot. it's nice to meet you.

Elaine quickly pulls a knife out of her pocket and blocks the scythe. But the for of the scythe pushes her down to the ground. "Would you really hit a girl darksoul?"
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:17 pm

OOC: Oh yeh, btw im just a jerk to u in rp cuz i dont like most ppl. dont take offense out of rp.

I slash upwards and tries to land a hit.

"You have no idea what I would do."
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:28 pm

Elaine rolls backwards then stands to her feet. Then she charges at him attempting to stab him with a scalpel.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2013, 11:54 pm

I block and stab straight at her. I duck behind her ad slash from behind and rapidly swiped and cut her back.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 12:14 am

Elaine fell to the ground with a slash in her back. "You evil pig. How dare you hit a woman!" She jumped way high into the air and came down attempting to stab darksoul with a knife.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 10:52 am

She landed the hit, but instantly dark mist swirled around it and it healed.

I gasped. The pain seared through my body. I lifted up my scythe hand and slashed down from above with great force and power.

OOC: Even though the wound healed, I still feel the pain. And sometimes it doesn't heal.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:10 am

Elaine jumped back and dodged his attack. "Just to let you know. The blade I stabbed you with was poisoned." She said putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:12 am

Black streams shot out of my hands.

They gripped around Elaine.

"Yeh, will heres a taste of your own medicine... or poison."

The black streams glowed purple and they burned any essence of the poison in me into Elaine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elaine the evil.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elaine the evil.    Elaine the evil.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elaine the evil.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next