Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daisy & Kidd

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 7:09 pm

Daisy was sitting down in the trees in the shade singing a song that her mother had taught her and she braided her long golden hair.
'Love is the ants on the floor
Love is the birds in the flowers
Love is the flowers in the sun
Love is the forest, singing a song
Love is all, love is you and me'
Daisy was putting wild flowers in her braid when she heard someone else in the cemetery. Daisy lifted her beautiful violet eyes and see a boy walking towards her.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 8:44 pm

Kidd was walking into the cemetery, reflecting on the situation he'd gotten into here with his friends, Julian and Stephen. He had his hands in his pocket, walking along, kicking up rocks. He sighed. "Will I ever find a weapon?" He asked himself, still walking by. He could hear singing in the distance. He looked up and saw a small girl, about his age sitting under a tree by herself, braiding her hair. He stopped and looked at her for a moment. "I wonder what she's doing in a place like this?...." He asked himself, staring at her for a moment. Suddenly, she looked up at him. Kidd started to blush a little, knowing it would be awkward to be caught like this. He blushed more when he saw how pretty her violet eyes were. He scratched the back of his head and spoke up, "Hey, I'm Kidd!" He introduced himself, smiling at her, "What's your name?" He asked her, hoping she wouldn't hate him for staring.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 8:53 pm

Daisy blushed when she saw kid blushing. Daisy wasn't used to being around boys her age. Daisy stood up, the flowers in her lap fell landing in a perfect circle around her like a halo. "My name is daisy. You know like the flower?" Daisy subconsciously continued to braid her golden hair, her hands moving quickly from experience.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 8:15 am

Kidd's blush started to die down a little, seeing she that she didn't hate him. But still, he wondered. What was a nice girl like her doing in a place like this? Kidd walked over to Daisy and watched her braid. "You're pretty good at that." He complimented her. Just walking over and standing by her, he realized how short she was. "Are you from here?" He asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 9:15 am

Daisy reached into a pocket in her white lace sundress for a hair tie to finish off her braid. "I'm not from here, I grew up in the mountains of California. But this is the only place in death city that reminds me of home." Daisy sounded sad when she said that, it was obvious that she wasn't happy here.
Daisy looked at all of the graves, every single one had a fresh flower on it. Daisy had spent a majority of the morning placing a fresh flower on each grave. Daisy was raised to respect the dead.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 10:09 am

"Hmmmm.... Is it nice there?" He asked her, truly curious about where she was from. He looked around and noticed all the flowers on the graves. "Who did this?" Kidd looked over at Daisy while waving a hand at the graves with flowers on them. He wondered what the reason for whoever had done it was.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 10:43 am

Daisy blushed. "It was me, my momma always taught me to treat the dead with respect, and it was so dark and lonely here I wanted to liven it up some." Daisy brushed her braid behind her back, and the tip touched her lower back. "It was nice where I lived, I wanna go back. My family lived in a cabin in the forest, it was beautiful. We grew and hunted our own food, and had our own water supply, my dad is great he built everything we had. There were valleys of flowers, wild flowers and berries and daisies." Daisy remembered the day she left, she cried and begged not to leave - but she had to go to the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 11:49 am

"Well, what you did is nice." Kidd smiled at Daisy. He thought about what she'd told him for a moment. "So, if you like your old home better, why'd you move here?" He asked her, feeling sorry for having to be here. "Life for you sounded great...." He trailed off, reflecting on the lack of attention and love he got as a child. He sighed. He looked Daisy in the eyes and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 12:43 pm

Daisy broke the eye contact and looked down. "Because I'm a weapon. And all weapons need to come to the DWMA, that's what my ma told me anyway." Daisy sounded miserable and started to pick up the flowers from the ground and put them in her dress pocket. Daisy resembled a doll, she was beautiful and tiny in size. "I never asked to be a weapon you know!" Daisy suddenly cried out tears filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 1:26 pm

Kidd looked down at Daisy as she started to cry. He pulled her into a hug, and put her head into his shoulder. "Look, a bunch of people here didn't ask to be what they are," Kidd spoke softly, trying to comfort Daisy, "but it's a blessing. Trust me. I didn't ask to be a meister. The only reason I don't know my father is because he was a meister. Who knows what could've happened to him...." He said, sharing a bit of information about himself. "If you ever need anything, I'm here for you." He told her, truly meaning it.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 2:03 pm

Daisy was comforted for a second by his embrace. Daisy liked the way he smelt, and the way he held her. Daisy suddenly pushed him away in frustration. "Why are we the ones in charge of helping the world?!" Daisy clenched her fist. "This isn't what I wanted! I just wanted to open my own flower shop one day, raise a family..." Daisy closed her eyes and when she opened them they seemed glazed over, "THIS ISNT FAIR!" When daisy screamed arrows shot out of her hands.

(OOC: the arrows are soul wavelengths)
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 2:21 pm

Kidd was surprised by Daisy's sudden outburst. He was going to open his mouth to try and calm her down, when arrows shot out of her hands. Time slowed down as Kidd watched in awe as the arrows shot out in all directions, some towards him, some towards other directions. He had to react fast if he wanted to survive. He made quick movements, using his extreme speed to outmaneuver the arrows. To the left, right, duck, left, right. He made his was to Daisy while dodging the arrows. He slipped up, and an arrow impaled his left arm. He fell on the ground and shouted a curse. He laid there for a moment trying to recuperate, but all he needed was his will and desire to be this girl's friend. He got on his hands and feet and dived at Daisy, knocking her to the ground. He grabbed her wrists and pinned them down, making the arrows finally stop. He cringed and held his left arm in pain for a moment. He then looked at her and smiled while sweating a bit, "Do you wanna talk about it instead?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 2:36 pm

The sound of his voice woke daisy up from her trance. Daisy eyes became unglazed and she blinked. "You..stopped me." Daisy was inches from his face. "You didn't run away..." Daisy focused her eyes on his and kissed his mouth. Not a short kiss, but a long lingering one.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 4:15 pm

Kidd smiled at her, "Well, yeah! Legends and good friends do-" he was cut off in the middle of his sentence. His eyes widened as Daisy's lips met his. His heart thud in his chest for a moment. He didn't know how to react. But he just went with what felt right. He closed his eyes and returned the kiss.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 4:30 pm

After a few moments daisy stopped, breathless. Daisy was bright red and flushed, her heart pounding and hands shaking. Daisy wiggled out from under him and stood up. Daisy could still feel his lips on hers and touched her lips lightly. Daisy had never kissed a boy before, in fact the only boys she had been around in the past 16 years were her family.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 4:38 pm

Kidd was breathless, gasping for air a bit as Daisy removed herself from him. His heart was still thudding madly from the moment him and Daisy just shared. After a few more breaths, he looked over at her quietly for moment. "So.... Are you ok?" He asked her softly.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 4:48 pm

"I'm fine, but what happened to your arm?" Daisy had no memory of her freak out. Realization crossed her face and she said quietly "it was me wasn't it?" Daisy goes into a zone when her emotions get overwhelming and her body reacts as if it's under attack.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 4:59 pm

Kidd was still looking at her, then he looked over at his left arm. It didn't hurt as bad now, but it still stung a bit. "Yeah.... It was you." He answered her question, looking back at her again. "But I'm fine now, it's not a problem." Kidd tried to rotate his arm a bit, but winced when he tried to and let out a gasp of pain. He held on to his left arm for a moment. "Are you ok?" He asked her, trying to ignore his own pain.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 5:18 pm

"I can fix it." Daisy said quietly as she walked away from him. Daisy started to gather various plants and leaves and walked back to him. "My parents taught me how to make medicines and stuff from nature." Daisy mushed together the plants, until it was like a paste. Daisy looked at kid and said "I'm sorry, at least let me fix it?"
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 5:45 pm

Kidd watched Daisy as she got up. "It's alright." He forgave her. He watched her mush plants together, wondering what she was doing. When she told him she could fix it, he looked at his arm, and then at her. He nodded, and moved his arm outwards, wincing while he did so.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 6:49 pm

Daisy gently applied the paste and sniffed Kidd again. Even though he had sweat he still smelt nice. As daisy was cleaning the wound she started to sing,
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey"
Kids wound began to heal
"You'll never know dear, how much I love you,
So please don't take my sunshine away."
By the time daisy was done singing kidds wound was completely healed. When daisy lived in the forest she was blessed by fairies, depending on what song she sung different things happened. You are my sunshine was the song her mother used to sing to her whenever she was crying from being hurt, so naturally it was the song that healed.
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 7:33 pm

Kidd instantly felt better. He felt the pain start to wash away. He could even say he felt stronger. He started to rotate his arm, now able to do it with no effort. He looked up at Daisy and smiled. "Thanks, Daisy!" He thanked her, trying to get used to her name, "you'll be taken along for the ride! When everyone knows my name and praises me, I'll make sure they pay you homage, too!" He said displaying his cockiness to his new friend. He then pulled her into another hug, "but seriously, thank you." He told her. "Oh, but uh, have you been smelling me?" Kidd asked her while still hugging her.

Last edited by Kidd 92 on September 7th 2014, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 7:36 pm

Daisy enjoyed being held by Kidd. She was nervous about meeting other people but she knew he would take care of her. Daisy wondered if kissing him was a good idea, for all she knew he had a girlfriend. "Kidd... Will you be my meister?"
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 7:40 pm

OOC: Do you think Kidd has a GF?
Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 8:53 pm

OOC: no but my char doesn't know that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daisy & Kidd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next