Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daisy & Kidd

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 9:17 pm

OOC: Alright, just making sure.

Kidd thought about what Daisy said for a moment. She seemed strong enough by herself, that would suit his needs. "First, we need to see if we go well together...." Kidd told Daisy, knowing they probably would. "Can you turn into your weapon form?" Kidd asked her, grabbing onto her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 9:43 pm

Daisy knew in her heart they were a match. Daisy rubbed her thumb across kids hand and concentrated, but nothing happened. Confused daisy looked at Kidd and said slowly, "I'm focusing hard I really am, but nothing is happening!"

OOC: I wanna make it to when Kidd kisses her and she transforms, I thought it would be cute thing for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 10:18 pm

Kidd looked just as confused as Daisy felt. "What's wrong then?" Kidd asked her. He squeezed her hand a bit, thinking about what could be causing this. He looked Daisy in the eyes, "I believe in you, Daisy. I know you can do it!" He encouraged her. Maybe a little bit of enthusiasm would help her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 10:53 pm

"I'm so glad you believe in me..." Daisy said quietly nuzzling kidds chest. Daisy looked up at Kidd again her violet eyes glowing. Daisy felt better knowing she had someone like Kidd now. Daisy kissed his cheek and then felt the sensation she did when she was about to transformed. "Huh," daisy mumbled. She wondered if it had anything to do with the kiss. Daisy kissed his cheek again and felt the sensation even stronger. "Kidd! Kiss me! I think it'll help me transform!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 11:15 pm

Kidd smiled at being kissed on the cheek twice. But when Daisy told him to kiss her, he blushed a little. "Umm...." He scratched the back of his head, displaying a goofy smile on his face, "Well, if we have to." He looked her in the eyes and smiled. He leaned in for the kiss, and locked lips with Daisy, feeling the same passion from the kiss from earlier. He felt a little lightheaded, like he was floating on air when he would kiss her. He couldn't explain how he felt, but he knew had to keep his focus on her transforming into her weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 11:47 pm

The tingling from their lips spread through daisys whole body. Daisy changed, she glowed a deep rich gold color, shot into the sky and landed in kidds hands as a crossBow. It was beautiful and embroidered with flowers.

Inside the weapon form daisy floated in blackness, naked. Daisy looked pure and innocent, her hair somehow unbraided and flowing around her body as if she were in water. Daisy didn't mind that she was nude, it didn't really feel like she was, it felt natural. Daisy saw kidds soul and took it in her hands, she held it in her arms against her chest.

(OOC: daisy can also turn into a shield when needed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 3:46 pm

Kidd caught Daisy, cushioning her gently as she fell from the sky in her weapon form. He looked down at the crossbow before him, admiring the elegance and beauty it possessed. He smiled, as he felt his fingers around the floral designs on the crossbow. After a moment of looking her over, Kidd closed his eyes. He began to focus on linking their souls together. He recalled what Shilo had taught him, and felt Daisy come closer to him, almost like she was a part of him. "Daisy.... Are you feeling what I'm feeling?" He asked her, hoping she felt the same way. "I feel.... Connected. Like we're a part of each other...." Kidd spoke, uttering some words of sophistication that was not a part of his typical speech.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 4:06 pm

"Yes..." Daisy agreed floating in the darkness, feeling at peace and safe. "We aren't one yet though. We are almost there..." Daisy had only seen soul resonance a few times and knew it was hard work.

Daisy felt his energy flowing through her, she knew they were a match. She had his soul and knew she could use it in her form. "Use me, just pull the trigger. Aim at a tree, I'll help you aim, leave it all to me" daisy could control where the arrows went for the most part. When Kidd would go to use her he would see that his vision is enhanced, like looking through a scope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 6:51 pm

Kidd took a deep breath. This was his first time actually being in action with a weapon. He thought about how he wanted to make his mom proud, and images of her face flashed in his head. He looked at a tree, just some random tree and pointed Daisy at it. He kept his shoulders and arms relaxed, but held on firmly. He aimed at the tree and fired the trigger, waiting for Daisy to play her part next.

Last edited by Kidd 92 on September 8th 2014, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 7:09 pm

OOC: she doesn't have a real scope but she can make your vision enhance as if you were looking through it

Daisy felt the trigger get pulled and felt a shot of kidds soul fly through her. Kidds soul shot out in the form of an arrow and daisy helped guide it to the imagine kids had imagined. The arrow impaled deep inside the tree, and a few moments later disappeared but the damage still remained. "I'm so glad it worked!" Daisy said excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 12:22 am

Kidd looked at what he and his new weapon, and possibly girlfriend, had accomplished. He pointed to the sky and shouted, "Me and Daisy will be the greatest duo the worlds ever seen!" He grinned down at the crossbow. "Are you feeling better now, Daisy?" He asked her, wondering if she got over her little breakdown from earlier. "Because we can't have that happening if we're both gonna be legends." He smirked at her, ready to take the world on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 12:57 am

Daisy felt kidds confidence and happiness throughout her entire body. Almost buzzing with joy daisy transformed and yelled in happiness, "Yeah! Legends!" Many emotions were raging inside daisy right now but the biggest was a feeling of hopefulness! Daisy leapt into kidds arms and said with a dazzling smile said "From the moment one I swear to protect you at all cost! I'm prepared to follow my meister wherever they may go! I will always support my meister and obey their demands no matter what!" Daisy recieted the weapons vows she learned in school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 3:29 pm

Kidd squeezed Daisy into a hug and spun her around. He had a smile on his face, a smile that he'd never forget. He heard Daisy say her vow and listened to her. He put Daisy down and smiled at her, "You don't have to worry about that. I'll take care of all of that, and see to it that I'm the best meister I can be to you." He promised her, being serious for a moment. But sadly, he couldn't hold that seriousness for very long without bragging. "Which is obviously not gonna be very hard, because I'm Kidd-freaking-Götze." He smirked at her. He looked at her braid and saw the flower missing. He looked down and saw a daisy on the ground. He picked it up and placed it in her braid. "You look.... Nice." He told her, his golden eyes meeting her violet ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 3:42 pm

Daisy blushed when Kidd put the flower in her hair. It was a simple thing but it meant a lot to her. Daisy wasn't used to golden eyes, he definately wasn't from around where she was. His eye color matched her hair color almost perfectly. Daisy thought about her family and felt a little sad. She knew they would like Kidd and approve of him, she knew holidays were far away but wished they were closer so she could visit home with him.

(OOC: so, what should we d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 3:43 pm

OOC: what should we do now? Would you like to find some friends to introduce daisy too or one of us can make up a villain to fight in the graveyard whatever you wanna do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 3:49 pm

OOC: I'm down for whatever. Just tell me whatever you wanna do, whenever you wanna do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 3:56 pm

OOC: let's do a villain can you rp it though I'm on mobile so it'll suck having to do that and daisy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 5:21 pm

OOC: I posted the thread. Here's the link: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t3584-the-element-of-surprise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daisy & Kidd   Daisy & Kidd - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisy & Kidd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2