Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  Empty
PostSubject: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 11:14 pm

A girl fiddles with the ends of her blonde hair. Her name is Phoebe Watson, a brand new student at the famous academy, for weapons and meisters alike. She had a small string tied pack, held in her other hand. Yes, her full name is Phoebe Watson, but she had grown accustomed to being referred to as 'Phey'. Looking around her, Phey sees nothing but houses.  
I got lost...Again. She thought lamely.
How did anyone get from walking to the academy, a HUGE, and strange looking building, to the middle of a housing complex?
This makes no sense, Phey decided.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:02 am

Celestia walked casually down the middle of the streets of Death City, paying absolutely no heed to the bustling traffic around her. It wasn't that she didn't know that people were honking and yelling at her to get out of the road, she just didn't care at all. The short girl with gleaming platinum/silver hair was still doll-like as ever, with her typical apparel consisting of a white sailor suit with black trimming and black knee socks. One man got out of his car and tried to force her to the sidewalk, but she merely avoided his grasp and tripped him before walking on his body to continue on her path to her new school. She wasn't carrying anything, but the DWMA patch sewn upon her left breast made it all too clear that she was a student there.
Something interesting caught Celestia's eye a few seconds after the previous ordeal, a beautiful blonde haired girl, walking in the opposite direction of the school, was twirling one of her pig tails around her pointer finger, looking rather frustrated. Celestia, full of curiosity, walked up to the girl, further disrupting morning traffic, only to place a finger in her face and quietly say one word, "Cute."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 12:19 am

Phey freezes her action, her hair falling from where it had been held captive from the twirling motion of her finger. 'Did she just..call me...Cute?' Confusion spreads across her pale face, eyes trained to where the small finger of the stranger girl. Me?
Phey did not consider herself to be cute. Her hair was pulled into two childish looking pigtails, each held by a scrunchie. Here eyes were a light brown, not the pretty chocolate brown she had seen on many other people. She wore a fairly normal looking uniform, bright blue with a black jacket on top. A light coloured mini skirt went along with it, and her dark brown work shoes completed the school-girl look. I'm not..Cute. I'm just average. She thought lamely, but wished that she WAS just average. Phoebe Watson cannot speak, and will never speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:24 am

Johnathan yawned, still standing in the doorway of the apartment complex he shared with Justice. Normally he would just hitch a ride with his roommate, but xe had to head in early and there was no way he was getting up even earlier. Stifling another yawn, he reached down and shouldered his backpack and duffle bag before heading out. Yeah, he definitely needed a car. Shielding his eyes from the morning sun, he headed out down the path toward the school. As he walked, his mind was still groggy from the morning and his spacial awareness was not as it normally was. With a oomph, he walked straight into this girl that, surprisingly, was actually short enough for him to not see. "Eh, Sorry.... about that..... I Didn't see you." A final yawn punctuated that statement before his eyes cleared and his tiredness no longer showed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 1:53 pm

The girl before her had a confused look on her face, like she didn't understand that Celestia was talking to her. "Hm, hm, cute." The nodded her head twice and made little noises with each one, then repeated her previous statement. She found the girl's gleaming white skin and light brown eyes entrancing. She stared at he other girl, experimenting on her in her mind.

She was brought out of her trance when she was bumped into from behind. Celestia lost her balance for a moment and stumbled into the other girl, putting her hands out in front of her. The palms of her hand rested on the other girl's chest and she gazed into the girl's eyes. They really were beautiful, like the dolls she used to play with back at home, the ones her dad bought for her. Deciding to finally discern the cause of her misstep, she peered behind her to find a flaming haired buy yawning behind her. The boy apologized and seemed to wake up immediately. Regardless if this was a blunder or intentional, Celestia did not appreciate it. "Red, stupid" She spoke like a toddler, in incomplete phrases in a low tone of voice. To most, seeing a girl like her would be considered a blessing. So short and adorable, Celestia was the living embodiment of a doll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 2:49 pm

( I'm only going to on for like five minutes im at lunch:DDD )
Phey stumbles back, quite eager to get the soft pressure off her chest, eager to get away from the intimidating stare. Her mouth opens, but no sound comes out. She supposes she looks like a fish.

Last edited by Nayru-susan on September 12th 2014, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 9:01 pm

Johnathan looked back and forth between the two girls in front of him surprised, though quite pleased, that he could actually look down at them. Much as he normally would be above the average height for a female, the academy was a gathering place of the weird, strange, and outright abnormal. He often was the shortest among the classes. One of the few not taller than him was his meister, and she was a category all to herself. He almost missed what the white-haired girl said to him, lost in his thoughts as he was. His face grew tense and his eyes entered a glare. "Hey, hey. I apologized. No need to be rude."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 11:02 pm

She closes her mouth, and bites her bottom lip. She sees the way his face changes, into a tense glare. Phey considers leaving, even taking a step back. A small pang of dread overtakes her, and her face own settles into a blank, even stare. She doesn't want to get caught in what could happen. I know..!Grabbing her pack, she pulls out a small white board and a black white board marker. Scribbling quickly, her eyebrows creased in concentration.

Phey steps in front of the short girl...A very pretty one, if the blonde were to be honest with herself. She held out the white board, which now read, 'Thank you for the apology! Please don't get angry with us!'

She resisted looking down at the ground, suddenly wishing that she had wrote a more meaningful, better message. But outwardly, she stared at the boy head on, blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2014, 11:13 pm

Celestia simply looked at the flame-haired boy nonchalantly, completely ignoring his previous retort. Instead, the writing on the board piqued her interest even more. Why won't she talk? Is the mute, or stupid? "Talk..." A single word, written like a command but spoken as a question. Something that Celestia did very little... talk.

They were standing in the middle of the sidewalk, obstructing the flow of pedestrian traffic, and in a public place where their conversation could be easily overheard by anybody interested enough. Knowing this, Celestia grabbed the two by the hand and pulled into a cafe placed conveniently right in front of them. Why she was taking the weird red-head with them was beyond her control, an involuntary action she did not mean to take, but here it happened regardless.

OOC: SORRY!!! For some reason I couldn't find the post... really strange. BUT I'M BACK BAYBEH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 1:59 pm

Why am I letting her do this? Johnathan thought as the young girl dragged him toward the cafe. Aurora already did similar things daily. Maybe he was just getting used to it. Still, he needed to smooth this over as quickly as possible. Normally he'd just leave and not bother, but when the white-haired girl grabbed his arm, he could feel a strength to them. She had training, and may not take too kindly to him leaving. No, he decided, he was going to get through this.

Turning to the one holding the whiteboard, he apologized for his actions earlier. "I'm sorry if I seemed angry. It's early, and I was more frustrated than anything." looking back at the one still gripping their hands, his tone became much more serious. "And you. Why did you bring us here. We should be heading to the school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 2:03 pm

Ooc: may i???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2014, 11:51 am

OOC: Sure thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 11:19 pm

we should really establish a post order for this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 9:24 am

OOC: Posting list- (Anyone joining in winds up on the tail)
1.)Nayru-Susan
2.)Verethragna
2.)Thatguy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:16 pm

( I died for awhile! But hopefully, I will be able to get on more. )
Phey's clear, bright eyes widens. She isn't expecting the red haired boy to apologize so easily, but it pleased her none the less. Completely ignorant of what the doll like girl had spoken, as Phey was paying more attention to the boy, and getting dragged along into a cafe.
She recognizes the place, a establishment she had been to once or twice before.
Once inside, the chilled air hits her, playing with her blonde hair. The temperature is a good deal cooler in there, than it had been in the natural Nevadian heat. She takes her hand back, and wipes her small whiteboard with her sleeve. Phey then realizes that she forgot her eraser at home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)    New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New school, New Journey! A bone scythe's new life? (Ask to join!)
Page 1 of 1