Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Journey Begins (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Journey Begins (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2013, 1:38 pm

Finally, Nynx was only steps away from being a student at DWMA. Her first class was around the corner and she could barely keep the excitement in. She ran into her father's room to let him know she was off. He waved his hand in the air and turned over, heading back to sleep. Opening the front door, she quickly whipped her self some toast and grabbed her backpack and kicked the door shut behind her. Racing down the apartment stairs, she eventually made it to the first floor and ran outside. Taking a deep breath in, easing her nervous stomach, exhaling a little squeal. She began to make her way to the school, passing through streets of Death City. What events waited around the corners of the city? Only time would unfold Nynx's fate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 6:48 am

Jet notices the girl jogs over to her and runs next to her and says "You new here?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 7:45 am

Sylas rides his bike from his home to the academy, laptop bag slung over his shoulder in its usual fashion. He sighed softly, enjoying the early morning air, watching as the sun slowly rose.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 7:54 am

She turns to the him, a little startled, but she smiles, tilting her head to the side, she replied, "why yes, I am"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:10 pm

"Nice to meet you then I am Jet Tucker."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:13 pm

"Uh, Nynx, are you heading to the DWMA too?" she asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2013, 9:16 pm

"Yeah you need help getting there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 6:37 am

Beth slightly tripped over a rock, but caught herself by doing a cartwheel. "Well that was close." She swuat down to look at the pebble. She turned around to look at the two talking about the DWMA. "Excuse me..." She got up and started walking towards them. "I believe I can help you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 7:08 am

Nynx turned to the girl and tilted her head, obviously not paying attention to what happened behind her. "You can?" she questioned as she turned her head to Jet and then back to Beth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2013, 9:43 pm

Jet notices Beth and says "Hey Beth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey Begins (Open)   The Journey Begins (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins (Open)
Page 1 of 1