Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE   Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 12:30 am

Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE Chair_pic_zps901596e2

Irza Tzchiel

Gender/Sex: Witch

Weapon: None

Animal Form: Irza Tzchiel is as slippery as the geckos and newts one is acquainted with in the marshy biomes. Quite suiting of her as her animal form is that of the lizard species often ranging from the smaller insectivores. Generally she enjoys keeping pets of her kindred mimicking their mannerisms and even enjoying the same cuisine on certain accounts.

Mantra: “Luscious Lashing Lizard”

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Pansexual

Appearance: Izra’s complexion resembles that of the legendary tales of vampires. As if she too was cursed to walk about during the hours where the solar flare floating through the heavens, till the cool welcoming embrace of the lunars gaze. This however is merely a tall tail she enjoys correlating herself with, as she doesn’t enjoy the daylight as it’s far more difficult to conceal ones apperances even when in animal form. Izra short stature measures her in as 5’1” and probalby long past any chance of having any more growth spurts. Her build is also less then impressive when observed closely her total body mass probably as weighing in at close to 92 lbs. Her physical form often the start of many insults. Crimson locks streaming down her back and shoulders, a fair five inches past which she often keeps tied up in a stylish pigtail. Once again adding to her childish appearance. Although puberty caused little for her in the sense of adult proportions she was cursed in her own eyes with plump orbs that tend to draw the eye of the opposite gender. Her usual attire resembles that of a school uniform with an ebony lacker that runs over her outer jacket, stockings and boots.

Personality: Irza, has a gentle more charitable soul in comparison to her relatives. While her family would have thrown others to the wolves, Irza offers a refreshing touch of courtesy. Enhancing the mood of those who prefer a more colloquially accepted presence.  Responsibility is her the virtue that strives in her, always willing to fess up to her own faults, or even taking the fall for others. Her abilities of deception only apparent when attempting to cover up others, otherwise she has an obvious tell. Her lip begins to quiver and her eyes begin to search for a comforting object to focus upon. Also do to a quarrel with her aunt she fears those who are more powerful, to the point of survival. So long as she kept quiet

A hopeless romantic, the common observer would note when watching her actions. Irza always delving deeply into the stories and gossip of school life. Incapable of rambling out the secrets though as she is quite sensitive when it comes to other peoples emotions, always paranoid of spilling the beans of another in front of someone who was never suppose to hear it. Looked upon with great esteem of her respect, Irza accidentally allows her own families contempt to bleed through at random times. At times she can also be as stubborn as an ox, but when addressed by elders of positions with authority, Irza shies away into a shell of obedience.

History: Born into a family of sorcerers and witches, it wasn’t uncommon that her personality would be morphed about by her childhood. Always learning to deal with her issues in the cruelest of situations. Born upon the outskirts of Death’s City, the Tzchiel family had grown quite accustom to the ideas of being outsiders not wishing to throw themselves upon the scythes of the newly trainees often keeping to themselves and practicing their rituals. Her family believed that they were chosen to help bring about the destruction of Death himself. However, they were foolish as many their kind was. They were slain by training death scythes as the years went on till it was only her and her aunt left. A wretched old slug who had brimstone in place of her heart,or at least that was what Izra would have assumed. Basically enslave by her own flesh and blood to help do menial tasks along with her younger brother. The only descendants left of her household and they were being treated like servants.

Izra’s brother, Tysko was three years younger then herself, but she could sense the power that was stirring in them. She believed that their time to take up arms against their aunt was time, but he attempts were foolish. For the next year she was imprisoned in the basement chained and fed by her younger brother as she was taught her lesson. Slowly mastering her craft as a witch in hopes for escape. at the age of 15 she escaped her dreaded aunt in hops of finding an understanding world. Never forgetting that she had left her brother with the old hag.

Miscellaneous: Her specialization in spells primarily pertains to stealth as she takes upon the chameleons techniques of camouflage for her main form of defense. As well as slime techniques that help temporarily blind her targets if aimed correctly.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater" <3

Last edited by Rin on September 15th 2014, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE   Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 8:28 pm

Ait. This app is pretty good. My only issue is the fact that you should kinda add your characters spells. You don't have to be specific, just put down the kind of spells your character uses. Is she a long ranged offensive spell user? Does she specialize in stealth based spells? Support spells? Stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE   Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 9:53 pm

Miscellaneous should now address the issues in my cs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE   Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 9:15 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE   Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izra Tzchiel [Done] INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1