Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stop.....Hobbes time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Stop.....Hobbes time Empty
PostSubject: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 10:45 am

"Okay, its been fun Cav, but this time, seriously, no devil worshipers, or serial killers. Just a nice day around town. Meet some plain, uncool people, to go with your plain, uncool life. Its perfect." Hobbes told Calvin, really hoping he would listen to him this time. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Cause whenever you tell me not to do something I totally listen. Cause y'know. Im nice like that." Calvin responded to Hobbes, still looking around at the stores.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 11:11 am

From the other end of the line of shops came two other people, one male and one female. They were roughly the same height, with the girl being two inches or so shorter. They were dressed in opposite colors, the man in a black pants, a white shirt, and a black vest, and the girl in a white sundress with a black flower pattern along the side. She kept her hair behind her in a ponytail, while his shaggy hair was left unkempt, as though he had woken up and decided not to do anything. Occasionally, the woman would split, stopping and various stalls and, with great excitement, draw the attention of her companion. He would smile and indulge her, content to let her lead.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 9:52 am

As Calvin was walking down the line of shops, every time he suggested a place Hobbes kept on giving him a reason not to. "Devil worshipers..... seral killers....... lion lovers. And every single time, Calvin actually listened to him and completely just ignored the shops. Until the almost reached the end of the line of shops. "Well, Hobbes. we actually got to pick this time. We did not come all the way for nothing. We gotta, avenger our falling comrades in their time of need. They helped us during our hard times. We laughed we cried. They helped us become better people through and through. They did it for me, they did it for you. Lets, just, lets not disappoint them now." Calvin told Hobbes. "I really don't know where that came from, but, that was so beautiful, so inspirational. Fine, let's.... pick a shop.... as a team!" Hobbes told Calvin, in his backpack.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 9:54 am

Sozen brushed past Calvin as he and Aiko continued their shopping trip, offering a small nod of his head in apology. Aiko grabbed his arm, pulling him forward and towards one of the large shops along the block.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 10:26 am

Calvin looked over his shoulder to see who kinda pushed him. When he saw that the person apologized, he was about to just keep on walking, enjoying his day, until Hobbes stopped him. "Whoa whoa whoa. They're twins. We both know twins w the devil. And not only that, but they didn't even apologize." Hobbes told Calvin. "Well, technically, he-" Calvin started but was stopped by Hobbes. "They DIDN'T apologize Cav. So, here is the plan. You are going to go all ninja mode on these folks. go on top f the roof, put on a mask, and follow them around roof from roof. When they look like they are about to make somebody say 666, then take them all the way out, like, no mercy. Take them out, ninja style." Hobbes told Calvin, giving him a black mask and putting on one from himself. Calvin just rolled his eyes and nodded. He then ran over to the nearest shop and climbed on the roof, now following the twins wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2014, 10:32 am

They took a few moments in the larger shop before Aiko led Sozen out once more, a bag around her wrist as they resumed their browsing of the various street boutiques. She dragged her brother over to one that sold multiple styles of ties, pulling a few out and holding them up for his inspection.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2014, 10:25 am

Calvin was sitting on top of the roof the twins just came out of, mask on, staring at them. "Man, why did I become a miester. isn't the reason everybody takes martial arts is to become a ninja? I mean, its common sense!" Calvin told Hobbes, still scoping out the twins. Hobees nodded in agreement and said "Yeah, I mean, who needs people who can turn into dangerous weapons and kill you, if you can becoma a ninja and not have a weapon with a soul to defend you, totally in agreement here." Calvin then looked at them go into another store and just stared at the store, waiting for them to come out.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2014, 10:33 am

They reached the other end of the street, though they quickly turned as a shriek of exclamation tore through the air. Some feet away from them a women had tripped, spilling her purchases across the street. Sozen split from Aiko, kneeling down and starting to gather up her items for her.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 12:22 am

Calvin gave a half smile as he saw one of the twins go over to help the lady with her stuff, Hobbes on the other hand, thought something way different. "GO TIME! HES TRYING TO CORRUPT HER SOUL!" Hobbes yelled at Calvin, now jumping off his head. Hobbes went a couple of centimeters, and then fell down on the ground, for everybody can see. Calvin just scratched his head and sighed. "Wow, really? Jesus, you really are bad at this." Calvin mumbled to himself, kinda still looking down at Hobbes and looking at the twins.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 12:57 am

Aiko rushed to help the lady up while Sozen continued to gather her bags, offering them back to her. They exchanged a few words, with the lady trying to offer them thanks and both of them waving her off, laughing it off.

OOC: Juuust waiting on you to attack :p
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 1:08 am

"Calvin! Don't leave me hanging here! Attack!" Hobbes yelled at Calvin, still on the ground. Calvin just closed his eyes and sighed again, jumping down from the roof, grabbing Hobbes, and going out for the male of the twins, throwing a punch at him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 1:34 am

Sozen turned in time to catch the punch in his cheek, the force and the factor of surprise sending him sprawling onto the ground. He looked up at Calvin, obviously confused. "The hell!?" Aiko reacted quickly, dropping beside Sozen and trying to help him up. "Sozen? Are you ok!?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 1:43 am

Calvin touched his face again, just to make sure his mask was still on. He then took a step back and put his arm up diagonally and yelled out "My name! Is Commander C! I am here to take down all evil dooers and such! I am also here, to take you down!" Calvin said, pointing at the twins for the last part. "Oh yeah! No you're in the spirit!" Calvin said, umped up.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 1:51 am

Aiko grabbed Sozen's hand, and he began to glow, soon becoming a silver longsword, with a black handle. She flourished the weapon before pointing the tip at him. "Don't do this. You can't win. You're up against two Death Scythes."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 1:57 am

Calvin nodded and cupped his chin. "Mmhmm. I shall share this information with my partners in life and I shall, come back to you within.... what? five to ten buisness days? Yeah, that's it." Calvin told the bother of them, slowly backing away. "Why would you challenge two death scythes? whatever they are? Actually. Are they dangerous?" Hobbes asked Calvin. "Dude, you're the one who said fight them! And, the have death in their name! What would you suspect?" Calvin mumbled to Hobbes, still backing away.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 2:05 am

Sozen began to glow, and Aiko's eyes narrowed. Sozen's form started to shift, the blade thinning and becoming almost needle like. "Lightning Rod." She swished the weapon from left to right, holding Sozen more like a rapier than the form she had used before his transformation. "Don't try and run. We've been partnered since birth, and we're more than capable of catching up to you if you try to run.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 2:11 am

"Psh, I'm not running away, i'm just, more like, strategic retreat, yeah, that's it. so, what about you two be good little twins and stay here and mind your own business, and I will get back to you in five to seven business days! See? I like you guys so much I'm offering to meet back with you earlier than expected! Till then, stay lovely, my friends." Calvin told them, then turned around, and ran. He decided to turn the nearest corner, only to see a dead end in the alleyway. "Well shit." Calvin mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 2:16 am

Aiko dashed after him, Sozen kept ahead of her at the ready. She turned the corner, sweeping the rapier like weapon at him.

OOC: If you've ever played League of Legends, think of how Fiora carries her sword.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 2:23 am

"Well shit. Lets think of it like this, you two are adults, picking on a teenager. What does that tell you about yourselves?" Calvin told the twins. He then looked how far up was the building. "Ah, what the hell?" Calvin mumbled to himself. He then ran towards the left building, jumped on it, jumped to the right building, and then completely jumped off that building onto the roof of the left building, He then stuck his tongue out at the twins and started jumping roof to roof. "Jesus, they really don't like punches do they?" Hobbes told Calvin, who was in his hand this whole time. "You, shut up. not another word." Calvin told him, still running.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 9:47 am

Aiko and Sozen both began to glow, and in moments Sozen was standing in his human form, holding Aiko in her weapon form. He lined up down the sight before pulling on the trigger, sending a wavelength bullet out, shattering some shingles in Calvin's path.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 3:45 pm

Calvin stopped, sliding a bit, and then started to run the other way. "Are you serious? A fucking rifle?!" Calvin yelled out to the two of them.While running, Calvin looked down a bit to see a open window inside a restaurant. Seeing this as a chance, he jumped a little early, and fell right through. Once inside, he leaned up against the wall, trying to stay hidden. "Jesus Christ, Hobbes. you were right, twins are freaking crazy ad hell." Calvin whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 3:52 pm

They switched once more, and Aiko took a moment to slash up the side of her dress to improve her movement before breaking into a sprint, jumping up the walls between buildings and dashing after him. "Don't expect to attack my brother and not expect to get decked yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop.....Hobbes time   Stop.....Hobbes time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop.....Hobbes time
Page 1 of 1