Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return Of Hobbes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

The Return Of Hobbes. Empty
PostSubject: The Return Of Hobbes.   The Return Of Hobbes. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 7:18 pm

Calvin was once again, just minding his own business. Did it really matter? Of course not. He was going to get in trouble no matter what. Mind his own business? Another crazy person comes up. Try and socialize? Be paired up with a crazy person. No matter what he did, no matter what time of day, or what day it is, he would be dragged into something tat could mess up his life for a short period or a long period. Depends on how things go, in the others favor. He finally ended up in the park which he sat down on the bench and relaxed a little. Maybe if he did that nothing bad could happen, he hoped...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Hobbes.   The Return Of Hobbes. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 7:36 pm

"Snip, snap, crick, crack, apple tea for everyone!" Yuno Shouted as she walked through the streets, many people tried to ignore her, yet she did not care, after drinking some lovely apple tea, it was time for some fun! Thus she decided to go to the park, and play a game of crush the birds. So far she had not done too mutch, wandering around, causing people to run away and scream, a calm day indeed. Then she noticed something, she saw the park, but today it was not empty, there was a person sitting on the bench, her bench! She decided to go yell at the person for sitting on her bench, yes perfect idea. She ran towards the park, comming from behind the bench she quickly jumped up, shouting; "Boo! You are sitting on my bench! Where else would I sit as I wait for the birds?"She then stared at the one sitting on her bench, just smiling as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Hobbes.   The Return Of Hobbes. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 7:44 pm

Calvin sighed a bit. Of course he wasn't going to get any rest at the park. What in the world was he thinking? Calvin then sat up some and leaned forward a bit. "You know, there are loads of places you could sit. I am pretty sure there are other benches around. Or get some extra oxygen and climb into a tree. Or, we could very easily share the bench you know?" Calvin said, patting the bench right beside him, still not opening his eyes. "We can relax together if that's what you were looking for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Hobbes.   The Return Of Hobbes. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 7:57 pm

Look for another bench, sharing? But this was her bench, she crushed her birds near this bench, it was rge perfect spot to sit afterwards, well, she was in a bit of a good mood, so this time she would share, maybe he would leave her bench after the bird crushing. She sat down on the bench, looking around. "Seen any birds?" She asked, waiting, hoping to see one land close to her. It had been a while since she had been in the mood to share, bur apple tea is most of the cause, now that she was thinking about it, maybe this person had some apple tea? "Oh and do you have some apple tea?" She spotted a bird in the sky, keeping track of it untill it flew out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Hobbes.   The Return Of Hobbes. I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 12:32 pm

Calvin opened one eye ever so lightly and looked up to the sky for a good three seconds. "Nah, sky is completely clear. No birds in sight." Calvin answered her, resting once again. He then heard yet another question. One that more or less caught his attention. "Apple, tea? I had it before, my sister loves that stuff. I might have some at home actually now that I think about it." Calvin answered. Not really offering it to her, more like he was making an observation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Hobbes.   The Return Of Hobbes. I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 1:37 pm

It made her a bit sad that there were no birds around, he had seen a few today, but they all went the wrong way, stupid birds! Ah well, the reaction to her second question made her a bit happy. "You have apple tea at your house? Yay! I think we should get some apple tea, but first I want to know your name!" She said, all she really cared about was the apple tea, and this person had it.. If this person could bring her apple tea, she would make sure to say thanks! Yes, that was the plan, steal all the apple tea, say thanks, and look hope there are birds to crush when it is all gone. Of course there was a second option if there were no birds, she could try and stay with this person, an endless supply of apple tea, that sounded great!
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Hobbes.   The Return Of Hobbes. I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 2:26 pm

Calvin sighed and finally opened both eyes and looked at the chick for the first time. Did he really just, accidentally offer to give somebody some tea? More importantly, did he just invite a stranger to his house? First time meeting the person? He really felt like a Dumbass for this one. "My name is Calvin." He said, standing up and stretching. He wondered if he walked fast enough could he lose her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Hobbes.   The Return Of Hobbes. I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 3:55 pm

"Nice to meet you Calvin! I am Yuno!" Yuno said, smiling. She started to observe Calvin closely, she was wondering if she could convince this person to get her loads of apple tea, and if not, perhaps she could still get some joy out of crushing him, instead of the birds she was looking for. Either way, she was going to have a good day. "Perhaps we can drink some tea together!" She said, but of course she wouldn't share all of it, just a tiny bit, the rest would be all hers, for now she had to convince him first. "It is so much more fun to drink tea together." She said, standing up facing Calvin.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Hobbes.   The Return Of Hobbes. I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 7:42 pm

Calvin kind of nodded and sighed. "Nice to meet you too." Calvin said. He then shoved his hands in his pocket and shrugged. "Share? I, fine. Follow me." Calvin told her, and started to walk. He could not believe he was going to let a stranger into his house. But, she couldn't be as bad as the other girls in his life. Right? But, he would feel like a dick if he didn't get her some Apple tea, so, he really didn't have a choice.
(On my phone, it deleted my last post, sorry if it's small.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of Hobbes.   The Return Of Hobbes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return Of Hobbes.
Page 1 of 1