Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hobbes Day Out (Open For All)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Hobbes Day Out (Open For All) Empty
PostSubject: Hobbes Day Out (Open For All)   Hobbes Day Out (Open For All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 3:06 am

"I'm getting real tired of always being stuck in your bag all the time."

Calvin rolled his eyes at that little comment Hobbes just said. Couldn't he just, be glad that Calvin is finally able to have a relaxing, no, better yet, a crazy free day with his sister? Calvin looked down a bit at his sister who was walking beside him, taking pictures of various things, acting like one of the biggest tourists you will ever see. Calvin cupped his chin a bit and tapped Ashlyn on the should, motioning her to follow him over to where they could grab a bit for lunch.

It's been a good while before Calvin could just, hang around. He had no real reason why, considering he has actually been free for a good while now. But, being an outgoing introvert, he didn't really like going out. But more importantly, he, sometimes couldn't just handle crazy people. He knew he attracted them but, can he be blamed for not wanting to deal with people sometimes? Calvin just sighed a bit as he walked over to the door.  
Back to top Go down

Hobbes Day Out (Open For All)
Page 1 of 1