Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! Empty
PostSubject: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:02 am

Beyril sat in her room, her head pounding. She held it in her hands, trying to see if applying pressure would help at all, but it did nothing. She got up, hands shaking and headed toward the bathroom. She closed the door behind her, turning on the lights. She splashed water in her face, and looked up at the mirror. Her heart skipped a beat in her chest. Her palms grew sweaty and the room began to spin. She backed up against the wall and sunk to the floor. Surely she was hallucinating. Surely. That eye... The kishin eye. It was in her eye. She panicked. She quickly turned out the light, grabbed her bag and guitar and ran out the door and through the streets. She didn't know where she was going, just that she had to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:06 am

"Beyril? Are you ok?" Lexi said seeing Beyril pass by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:18 am

Beyril stopped, though it seemed more like she simply froze, "Yeah... Fine. I'm... just fine." her voice faltered. She never was a god liar. She kept her face turned where Lexi couldn't see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 11:23 am

She didn't buy it. She put a hand on Beyril's shoulder. "Hey, you can tell me." He voice actually sounded like she genuinely cared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:11 pm

Beyril said nothing, but simply turned around. Her eyes were black as pitch, with the red kishin's eye reflecting brightly against it. "I don't know what's happening. Maybe I'm just going crazy. I keep seeing this eye... This horrible, frightening eye..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:18 pm

Lexi imminently recognizes the eye. "D-dad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:30 pm

Beyril seemed confused, "No, I'm Beyril..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:38 pm

"I know you're Beyril, but the eye, it's dad..." She put a hand on her head and looks at the ground. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 12:47 pm

Beyril's voice shook, "I woke up this morning with a headache. I went to the bathroom to get something for my head, and I saw this eye. I keep getting flashes. Like, pictures. Things that I don't think have happened yet. I don't know what's happening to me, but it's driving me mad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:34 pm

"It might just be me but didn't the same thing happen to Sylas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 5:54 pm

Beyril nodded slowly. Sylas, of course. If she wanted help, it was desperately important that she found him. "I have to find him..." She muttered to herself, looking off to the side, "I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I have to go. If you see Ace or Helmut, just tell them I'm okay. Please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 6:00 pm

"Yeah sure. Just be carful." Lexi said before walking off looking down and mumbling to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 6:02 pm

Beyril nodded to herself, taking off towards where Rose lived.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 7:18 pm

Rose disentangles herself from Kyllic upon hearing the knock at the door, throwing on a large shirt and sleepily walking to the door, opening it. "How can I assist you tonight?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 8:36 pm

Beyril looked up at Rosé, the kishin eye shining brightly in her eyes, "I have to find Sylas... Please, help me..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 8:40 pm

Rose blinks several times, noticing the eye. "Yeah. Yeah you do... Meet me downstairs in five. I know someone who can get you to him quick..." She left the door open, starting to get dressed in plain view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 8:43 pm

Beyril ran straight downstairs, closing the door. She paced nervously, brushing her hair with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 8:46 pm

Rose soon arrives, tossing Beyril a helmet and getting on her motorcycle. "Keep that on, even when we get there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 8:51 pm

Beyril nodded, buckling it under her chin without a question.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 8:55 pm

Rose drives them to the academy, then up the staircase. She hops the bike onto the railing, smoothing the ride. She skids the bike in front of the academy entrance. She hops off the bike, gesturing for Beyril to follow her. "Beyril, whatever you do, don't talk. At all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 8:58 pm

Beyril nodded, "Should I hide my eyes?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:00 pm

Rose nods, leading her to the Death room. Stopping outside the door, she pulls a tinted visor over Beyrils eyes before opening. "Like I said. Not. A. Word."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:01 pm

Beyril nodded silently, trying to hide how panicked she felt.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:11 pm

Rose walks in, leading Beyril through the guillotines and to the pedestal. She writes the number on the mirror and Lord Death appears. "Rose...You here for some news on your brother?" Rose shakes her head. "My friend here needs to go to London." "Oh? And why's that?" "She's something of an informant, and there's something she needs to tell him, in person..." Lord Death thinks for a minute, then nods. "Alright, Alright. Gimme a minute..." Lord Death points his fingers at Beyril, and they glow yellow. A skull shape appears on the floor around her, and the next moment she's standing next to Sylas, on a balcony in London, in the early morning. Sylas blinks at her several time. "Uh....Hi?"

OOC: I doubt that's the actual process, but hey, Stein and Spirit got to Italy in, like, 2 minutes in the anime....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 9:14 pm

Beyril blinked, "That was fast... Your sister helped get me here. Sylas, I need help." She took off the helmet, the kishin eye bright in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next