Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 11:18 pm

Beyril looked over at Dowan, "Rest. You need it. I'll get out of your hair."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 11:20 pm

Sylas nods, looking at Dowan as well. "What are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 11:24 pm

She shrugged, "Explore. I've never been... Wherever we are... Before. It'll be an adventure." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 11:26 pm

Sylas nods, walking over to the bed. He smiles at Dowan for a moment before he glares at Mad Sylas. "Don't listen to him. At all..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 11:37 pm

She smiled, giving him a playful salute, "Got ya. I'll try to find my way back before too long."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 11:39 pm

He smiles, nodding. Mad Sylas gives her a few more deep kneads, smiling. "Going on an adventure, are we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 11:40 pm

Beyril grabbed her bag and guitar, and pulled on her boots, heading out the door.

OOC: New Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!   Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quoth The Raven, "Nevermore"?!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10