Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Robinson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

James Robinson Empty
PostSubject: James Robinson   James Robinson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2014, 9:50 pm

James Robinson Kutenspicy

James Robinson

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon:

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: James is undeniably handsome. His light brown hair is full, thick and decently long. He has his hair cut and styled monthly because it grows so quickly. He doesn't like it covering his golden, enchanting eyes. James isn't narcissistic, but raised by a family of woman made him care about his appearance and tedious about keeping a good image. James has perfectly white teeth, and clear acne free skin. James is about 5'8 and in good shape. He isn't GI JOE muscular, but lightly toned. James wears one of the DWMAs optional uniforms, which is a black jacket with the school symbol, a white collared shirt and a red tie. He also wears the matching pants and shoes. He wears the uniform loosely, but not in a slobbish looking way.

Personality: James is very well mannered and proper. Had been raised in an estate with maids and butlers, and was raised to behave to the best of his ability. He is a smooth talker, and extremely respectful to his elders and peers. James likes to spend money, and usually spends close to three hundred dollars a day. He doesn't do it to be flashy, but it does attract the ladies. Although James was raised to know better, he tends to play a few different girls at once. James keeps a book of all of his hook ups and girlfriends, which is something he keeps to himself. He also enjoys journaling his activities in great detail daily. He doesn't enjoy being rushed, but rather take his time and stop to smell the flowers. James isn't easily angered and can take his time to relax the situation.

History: James came from a pretty wealthy family in upstate New York. He lived in a well kept estate with plenty of land. It was tradition that the men of his family attended the DWMA as meisters when they were physically and mentally ready. Grand photos of the men in his family and their weapons adorned the walls of his estate, each pair radically different from the other. For example his father had a gun partner while his uncle had a long sword partner. Growing up James had tedious training to prepare him for the DWMA. From the age of seven James began martial arts classes, and by the age of ten he began shooting lessons. By the time James was 16 he had mastered all of his training and felt as if he could handle any weapon placed in his hands. As far as education went James was well rounded in all classes, literature being his favorite. It was hard for James to leave his family, but at the age of 17 he left for the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: James can detect souls.
(I plan on adding more to this as I build the character!)

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater "
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

James Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Robinson   James Robinson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 9:33 pm

App doesn't disappoint. A fine read it was. Accepted. And if he doesn't have a weapon, I'm happy to oblige a unique one that, or may not be hard for him ^^
Back to top Go down

James Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Robinson   James Robinson I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2014, 9:44 pm

aww i'm glad you like him ^.^ right now chase has claimed him, but i'm pretty sure he plans on killing off his character or something soon so i'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

James Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Robinson   James Robinson I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2016, 12:43 pm

James Robinson SuBGn35

Myra, as of 3/15/2016, James is perfectly in compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

James Robinson Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Robinson   James Robinson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Robinson
Page 1 of 1