Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James Fulgerson (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

James Fulgerson (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: James Fulgerson (Finished)   James Fulgerson (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 12:30 pm

James Fulgerson (Finished) Cb33c751cce2720d7cbd852781533e95.image.161x136

Name: James Fulgerson

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None Yet

Weapon Form: James is one of pair of brass knuckles with a blade extending from the pinkie-side. James is intended for the right hand. In weapon form James has the following color scheme: dark grey on the handle and a black blade. The blade is 4 inches to start with, but can grow to be 6 inches and vice versa. It is also retractable and can be sheathed or unsheathed on will.

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): James is a heterosexual (straight).

Appearance:
James is roughly 5'9'' and is about 140 lbs. He is a bit on the skinny side but he has nothing but muscle. His hair is a dark brown and makes his dark green eyes and light skin stand out. He usually has his hair rather messy underneath his grey trilby, which many people mistake for a fedora.

James wears standard mobster clothes, which consists of his grey suit and pants, a navy blue tie, dull dress shoes, and a white button up shirt. He's usually slumped over with his hat tipped forward giving him that 'mysterious' look even when he's being humorous.

Personality:
James is someone who remains calm and collected in even the most dire of situations. He enjoys living life at a slow pace and is very fond of past generations, hence the way he dresses. He has a silver tongue, and is able to convince/manipulate most people into his way of thinking. Even with his persuasiveness, James will encounter people who need more "encouragement" for whatever reasons, and he isn't above using physical force, although he tends to be less aggressive against people he deems as not scumbags. He is usually willing to help others, but he never does it out of the goodness of his heart, he remembers debts and always cashes them in when needed.

James is close to his sister and does his best to make sure she's in acceptable conditions, but he knows she can take care of herself so he doesn't cling to her. He's never too far from her, however, as he is adept at using her in combat and he'd rather not be in a situation where he is weaponless. While James isn't an intellectual, he is far from being dumb. He instead prefers to think on his feet, and is what people would call "street smart".

History: James and Helen are descendants of many generations of weapon gangsters and mobsters. Their family extends across the world and in many large cities, and you can usually find someone who is connected to the siblings. James and Helen were raised by their mobster father, who quit his criminal life (mostly), to live with his girlfriend, who was also his meister. They never married as they thought it would be too much trouble, but they still wanted their children to live normal lives. This didn't work out, however, as the siblings' father had to continue his criminal life due to old rivalries and debts. Their father's group of mobsters were the type that typically operated behind the scenes, helping the poor, evading taxes, and paying off debts for people.

James got involved in his father's work, and began to enjoy it, even going so far as to consider himself in his father's gang. On the flip side, Helen didn't really want to get involved in crime and usually managed to convince James to not get involved too much either. James was rather torn, he enjoyed pulling strings and beating up the scum of the Earth, but he also knew that his sister was right. Thankfully, Helen found a solution that would suite both of them: enrolling in the DWMA. Their parents were accepting of the idea as they would be safe, and they would be doing something they enjoyed. Not long after, they received their acceptance letters and so began a new chapter in their lives.

Miscellaneous: Helen is capable of creating electricity in both her human and weapon forms with little effort/energy. Without a meister, the voltage is fairly low, ranging from a simple rub-your-feet-on-the-carpet-spark to the power of a few small batteries. With a meister, however, the voltage is increased by a quite a bit, becoming almost comparable to a taser. Helen often uses her electric abilities to startle people, including her brother. An interesting thing to note is that Helen can not shoot her electricity by herself in both human and weapon forms, she requires physical contact to shock others. In order for her to shoot her electricity, she must have have brief contact with her brother, such as a high five or a knuckle bump. This also works in their weapon forms, and usually results in a meister frequently touching them together either by connecting the actual knuckles themselves or striking their blades together. The following electric projectile comes in the form of an orb.

Resonances: None Learned Yet

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power (unlikely) and madness await (well let's keep them waiting)."

Last edited by Airwalk26 on November 5th 2015, 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fulgerson (Finished)   James Fulgerson (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 10:44 am

Cue the jeopardy theme! *insert jeopardy theme here*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fulgerson (Finished)   James Fulgerson (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 12:22 am

I have cried everyday waIIITing for you..
Forum post don't be afraid III will bump you..
for a thouuuuusaaand years..
I'll bump you for a thouuusand more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fulgerson (Finished)   James Fulgerson (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 12:03 am

I have been waiting for so long........ No disrespect though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fulgerson (Finished)   James Fulgerson (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 12:25 am

Since they're two separate characters, they actually need two separate sheets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fulgerson (Finished)   James Fulgerson (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 12:34 am

Will Do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Fulgerson (Finished)   James Fulgerson (Finished) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 1:48 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Fulgerson (Finished)   James Fulgerson (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Fulgerson (Finished)
Page 1 of 1