Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sister Site

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 4:54 am

We are currently in the works of developing a second site, or sister site to this one. It's a post war sci-fi rp forum, involving one or two solar sytems. Further updates will be posted her, and all suggestions are welcome. So far, Oblivion, Phoenix, and I are the main collaborators, and will be the Admins. (Not sure if Phoenix is going to be an Admin or not, actually.)
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 12:50 pm

Knowing how these smaller sites work, I'd say two is plenty for now. If you need a third, then add one. But it sounds like a cool idea. I'd love to hear what you're doing as far as world building. Something on that scale would take quite a bit of effort, and it's nice to see you're giving it a go.
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 12:59 pm

...I see how it is. I'll just stick with LoreMasterOfAwesomeness...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:31 pm

So you said multiple galaxies, does that mean aliens?
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:57 pm

No, Sovuru, it means bunnies. ><"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:16 pm

I'm good with either one really.
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:17 pm

Heh...not like anyone had an idea for only humans *coughoblivioncough*
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:19 pm

So are you gonna give details when it's done, or can you give some now
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:20 pm

Yeah, what was up with that? He seems to really love cliches. And what I meant about you not being an Admin Phoenix, was because in the beginning of the conversation you said you didn't think you wanted to be one, so I put you down as a maybe up there.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:21 pm

Oh, I'll probably be feeding you guys details as we go, but as of now we only have a rough sketch of our first planet, so there's not much to say.
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:23 pm

If you need any help, I can offer assistance, just please don't add any more admin duties to my plate. I've been asked to admin sites for 2 more people in the last month. Haha
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:25 pm

This whole thing sounds awesome. I have a friend that has a eight book novel on different worlds and super heroes and villans and powers and stuff. It's really good. If you would want to hear about it I'm up to talk about it.
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:33 pm

This is all I can say about my faction. Hutt Cartel. Have fun figuring out what I mean by that
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:35 pm

I'm not exactly sure but..... All I know is it has something to do with Star Wars?
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:35 pm

*Ahem* In the Star Wars universe, the Hutts were a large crime family who occupied small positions within the government on Tattoine, though their crime empire spanned much further. You're referring to the Hutts activity in the drug trade. BAM.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:42 pm

Currently, here's what we've got for the first planet
Name: Demeter
Native Race: Humans
Demeter was left with a massive scar during the war, created by some 'mega-weapon.' (as Oblivion put it.) Those who attempted to remain and live in the scar were in terrible poverty, until the government stepped in and attempted to 'heal' the scar. The began building a large stretch of metal to cover it, and in the end created an entirely new city. The Scar is now the Technocenter of all of Demeter, and draws attention from planets on the other side of the solar system for trade.

Since the beginning of their race's existence, humans have held in their minds an innate 'gift' that was unknown until the great war. (details on how the gift will have been discovered is still in discussion) A select few humans (20 percent) have developed the ability to access this gift, and those who can, are only using about 5 percent of it's maximum power. At this point they possess weak telekinetic powers, and can speak telepathically towards one another. This subspecies has been named Praetorian.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:42 pm

Actually Beyril, that's exactly how we came up with the idea for Phoenix's faction.
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:44 pm

See? I'm brilliant.
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:47 pm

I meant for a NON Star Wars fan...or google cheater...either way, you're only partially right on that. It does have to do with criminal activity though.
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:48 pm

I pulled it from my brain. I figured it couldn't be too far off from that.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:52 pm

Oh and I forgot to mention, Demeter is under a counsel/democracy like government.
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:53 pm

Maybe we could have arts. Like the art of the elements or the art of shadows.
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:55 pm

Meh. I was going more for the...mafia of space, or the blackmarket of space, which is the same thing...only with awesome bounty hunters and assassins...yeah...fun times
Back to top Go down

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:55 pm

Liiiiike the Hutts!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 2:58 pm

Erup, that felt like a reference to something, but I'm not sure what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sister Site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Site   Sister Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Site
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next