Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) Empty
PostSubject: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:34 pm

Joey a awesome big brother is thinking of taking his sister out for lunch at a local cafe he know not to far away from them. "Hey sister, we never got to know each other so I think let us have lunch and talk" Joey said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:39 pm

Melody smiled at Joey. " Really? " she said happily. " That would be awesome!" she added. Melody was in a great mood, as she usually is when she hangs out with her big brother and meister, joey. she wondered where her and joey would go. " Where do you have in mind big brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:41 pm

" a local cafe that is not too fair where I live" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 6:43 pm

" Ok !" she said happily. " Lead the way." she added as she prepared to follow joey wherever he led her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 7:01 pm

"Well then Little sister let go" he said as he ope. The door for her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:17 pm

Melody smiled happily as she walked into the cafe and got a table for two. " So joey," she said as she sat down. " what do you wanna know?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:26 pm

"Are you liking how I am using you" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:38 pm

Melody thought a moment. " Well......" she started " You do go a little wild, but..... " she smiled " I dont mind. So, yeah, I do like the way you have been using me " she finished
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:52 pm

"Oh I am sorry" Joey said "so you want me to open my life to you" Joey said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:58 pm

" No need to apologize! " she said with a smile before nodding. " Yeah, if you want to. " melody added to answer joey's question. She was curious to learn about her big brother. However, she didnt want to pry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:06 pm

"Well I have a nightmear childhood,my mom and dad die , my brother and sister was bully to me and I left and I meet Stacy in the park and you can see where it lead" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:15 pm

" Oh wow." melody said with a frown. " Im so sorry big brother." she added, knowing it wasnt her fault. " Im happy you met stacy though!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:18 pm

"The same here, I happy I have you and Stacy and Beth with me" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:25 pm

Melody smiled. " Im really happy I have you guys too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:28 pm

"So what do you like to do beside hunting souls" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:37 pm

" Well, " melody started. " I like playing the piano and singing... and going for walks I guess." she finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:39 pm

"I see, I like my manga, sleeping music and video games" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:40 pm

Melody smiled a bit. " I like manga and videogames too" she admitted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:47 pm

"Awesome my little sis,I know a place we can play video games" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 10:58 pm

Melody's eyes lit up as she smiled " Really? Thats so awesome big brother!" she said happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 7:29 am

"It is" he said with a tear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 10:48 am

Melody frowned leaning over the table and gently brushing away his tear. " Why are you crying big brother?" she said as she sat back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 2:07 pm

"I am just happy" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 3:35 pm

Melody smiled. " Oh, " she said quietly " Im glad your happy big brother" she finished. She had thought for a moment she upset him but was glad she hadnt. " Im happy too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 8:36 pm

"You will never hurt me" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)   A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A brother and sister lunch (Joey and mei only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next