Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site Empty
PostSubject: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 4:41 am

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 9:18 am

I keep checking on star fall to watch its progress, do you already know each species or is that still in the planning stage?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 11:46 am

Can you tell me about the jinchuriki rules. How many tails are there? Do we create our own or what?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:47 pm

Eh... Erup I'll pm you about that. As for Starfall... It's really difficult to get the site built, because it's an original site. So we have to make the entire lore for it, rather than the lore already being there like it was for this site. The answer to you question would be no. I don't have all of the races I planned on having on the site figured out. To be honest, I have no clue how many races I want, because they just keep coming in to my head. However, those whose names are already topics on the lore, I have just about every aspect of them determined. It seems that Phoenix is furthest behind as far as making races goes, though he does have things that he hasn't posted on the site. Starfall was made for us to kind of test our creativity, and to see how the three of us could work together to build a site. That Naruto site, I built because there are almost no naruto rp sites in which the rules are as... enjoyable as they are on this site. Every single one had these like, super tight rule systems and shit, so I made that site in this one's image.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 12:51 pm

By the way, I think Starfall is pretty cool. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 3:32 pm

I'm really good at creating races and things like that. I know I'm not working on the site but if your interested I have a few ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 5:14 pm

Well, we'll always need mods, so you could help.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 5:23 pm

Great! So how do I get involved? Is the registration screen running yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 9:49 pm

Registration screens on forummotion sites are up from the beginning. I've had an account on there for ages. And I know I've offered help before, but if you need it, I'm here. The site I PMed you about is still welcoming to you as well, should you decide to join us there as well.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 1:46 am

Hey ace I sent you a message on star fall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:56 pm

Ace might be a little slow or not reply at all for a few days, he's up in payson and has limited internet acess
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:13 am

Ok. Also if you don't mind me asking: who are you? Because you said you were back, but I don't remember you at all( my memory isn't the best.) and furthermore how do you know where ace is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 8:50 am

i'm one of the first few people who joined, ace got me to join but i havent had access to a computer so i haven't really been active until now.And the answer to your other question is that he told me, me and ace are old friends outside of this site
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 9:15 am

Oh. Well it's nice to meet you! Mr. Slayer sir!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 4:40 pm

WHEN WILL STARFALL BE READY?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site   Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Souleaterrp's sister site, and a Naruto rp site
Page 1 of 1