Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

"Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) Empty
PostSubject: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 10:42 am

Ivory sat on the side of the road, the same general area he had first encountered his new weapon. His new, blood red and black chainsaw sword weapon with flammable blood. God, Ivory was pumped. He was staring at his phone clock with a cigarette in between his lips, a habit he had picked up from the previously mentioned weapon. The Albino's pink eyes swept over the immediate area, searching for Red. It was 3 o'clock, the exact time they had decided to meet. Or the time he decided. It was a few minutes until Ivory began questioning if he had even told the girl yet, and he had just imagined doing it and he was sitting on the edge of the road for no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 10:51 am

Red was walking cooly down the road, she was late because she found some food at a vendors stand and used her five finger discount to grab some sweet rolls. She had even grabbed one for ivory. She was determined to make this partnership work out. She did spill her guts to him about her history, he had to stick around now, or she would kill him.

She saw the pale being sitting down and her heart skipped. He was so pale and eerie looking, she was so into him. She noticed the cigarette between his lips and almost twitched realizing she was due to have one as well. Suddenly aware that a potentional boyfriend was in front of her she started to try to smooth down her crazy hair, rubbing her hand on the shaved portion of her head. Her scar was still gruesome looking, and unfortunately it was on the side of her face that her head was shaved so there was no hiding it.

Taking a deep breath Red plopped down next to him and tossed him a sweet roll, still warm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 11:06 am

Ivory caught the sweet roll with his free hand. "I would make a big deal out if you being late, but..." The meister looked over the roll in his hand. "I think I might make an exception." Ivory chuckled and slipped the phone back into his pocket, removing the cigarette and biting into the sweet roll, crumbs falling onto his stiletto pin. "I see that your still as stunning as the first time I saw you here." He commented, his gaze falling on Red now, and examining her up and down. He saw the scar still lingered there, but that was fine with Ivory. As they say in the DWMA, scars are badges. And having proof you survived an encounter like that was very motivational.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 11:18 am

Red blushed at his compliment. "Yeah yeah..." She mumbled. She snatched the cigarette out of his mouth and took a drag, letting the nicotine help her relax. She was eyeing the pin ivory had on, knowing that it must be important because she went through all the trouble to rescue it. "So, we only need 97 souls. I already have three." Red didn't know if souls were transferriable but she didn't plan on telling lord death that.
Thinking long and hard she looked at ivory and asked, "What color is my soul? Is it evil because I've killed people?" Red was afraid she was going to become a kishen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 11:29 am

Ivory scratched the back of his neck, somewhat disgruntled from the stealing of his ciggy. "I've never really been the best at soul perception, but I can give a guess." Ivory thought back to when he was actually interested in all this weapon and meister stuff, and tried to remember details. "Well, you should be fine. Souls shouldn't just suddenly go red - no offence - if you punch someone in the face. Nah, souls can only be corrupted by devouring other souls. Some serial killers might have a small stain for killing, but that's it." Ivory then dropped the matter, hoping his answer was substantial to her. Ivory finished off the sweet roll (he eats very quickly) then pulled out a metal tin. The meister opened it with a metallic 'clank' and he pulled out a small papery parchment. Then proceeded to roll it into a cigarette using the tobacco in the tin. He held the cigarette towards Red. "You mind lighting this up?" He asked, barely looking at her through the corner if his eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 1:06 pm

Red pulled out her prized zippo lighter. She had stolen it from her father the day she escaped. A small trinket from a dark past. She went to flick it to realize it was out of lighter fluid. "Aw, damn it..." Red pulled up her sleeve to expose the cut she had given herself te day before showing the boys her fire trick. She quickly ripped off the fresh scab and blood began to instantly pool. She flicked the scab into the road and opened up the end of the zippo you fill with fluid. She coaxed her blood into the zippo, filling it halfway before putting pressure on her cut to stop the bleeding. She then assembled the zippo again and flicked it to expose a flame. She took ivorys cigarette and lit it, handing it back to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 6:51 am

Holy shit that's cool. Ivory thought, quite impressed by what the girl just did. He didn't show it, but he was impressed. "Thanks for the blood fire." The boy said and placed the cigarette between his lips, breathing in the toxic fumes. His hand dropped his mouth and the albino looked up, at the blue sky. "Once we've finished this little break, we're hitting the town! Seeing what Death City has to offer, being vigilantes, some shit like that. Who knows, maybe we'll find some Kishin eggs to slaughter. How does that sound to you?" The meister asked, removing the cigarette from his lips and looking at Red from the corner of his eye. If Ivory said he wasn't attracted to the girl, he would definitely be lying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 3:07 pm

Red smirked, "Hell yea." She felt her healing scar itch and resisted touching it. Red wondered who they would run into today, it was the middle of the day after all. Criminals didn't come out til night time, that's when red did most of her crimes anyways. It was then they heard a loud crash, coming from up the street followed by screams. Red looked at ivory and stood up running down the street towards the commotion. There was a three car pile up, caused by... You're kidding me?! A lumber truck?! Red stopped running halfway up the street and stared in horror as the rope holding all the large logs of wood snapped, causing an avalanche of lumber to come flying down the street. Red almost snickered, this was her forte. Turning to red she smiled with a twinkle in her eye and said, "ready to cut some wood?" She jumped towards him and transformed in the air. The avalanche of large logs were about 7 feet away from them at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 5:39 pm

Ivory grinned and laughed, catching the chain sword in mid air and bringing it down hard. The meister easily started the "motor" in the weapon while in the air. He sliced the wood in half and kicked it apart afterwards. "I nearly forgot how awesome your weapon form was! Hahaha!" The albino was clearly enjoying himself. Ivory performed some unnecessarily intricate spinning manoeuvres before slicing the second log diagonally down from the right. A splinter flew into his eye, blinding him for a few moments while another log came barreling towards them. He barely acrobatically leaped over the log in time, and he landed in a heap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2014, 6:16 pm

Red was laughing hard in weapon form, enjoying the thrill of being a temporary lumberjack. A crowd had gathered around at the top of the road where the wood had started tumbling. Were they cheering for us? They were! Red felt a thrill from the cheers which made her soul wavelengths stronger. Red was about to ask ivory if he noticed the cheering when he slipped. "Shit!" Red swore. "Get up get up get the fuck up!" She snapped, afraid he would get hurt. More lumber was rolling their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:29 am

Ivory scrambled to his feet and barely managed to cut through another log. "I'm up, I'm up!" He rubbed the splinter out of his eye and eyes down the final log. Boss fight time. It was a much larger log than he rest, not to mention much thicker. Ivory had no idea what anyone would use that for, but he had a feeling it wasn't good. It was too thick to jump over, and the downward swipe he had been using wouldn't be efficient. "Hold on tight in there, I'm not one hundred percent sure this'll work! Then again, nothing can be fun if you know what's going to happen! Hahaha!" The albino laughed and began spinning the chain saw around, the constant motion making it look like a windmill to Ivory. So he continued to pick up speed, until the blade was nothing but a red and black blur in front of Elliot. Then charged at the log, which was only a few feet away, and hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:10 am

The log split clearly in two and rolled down to the rest of the cut logs at the end of the road. The crowd cheered louder and red was actually grinning. Red changed out of weapon form and landed neatly in front of ivory. Before she could talk to him the crowd had come over and was spewing thank you. The driver of the truck - who was pretty beat up from the crash wobbled over and shook ivorys hand enthusiastically. "That was amazing, you have yourself one good weapon. Is there anything I could do to pay you back?" You could almost see the money signs in reds eyes but she stayed quiet, a weapon obeyed her meister after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:26 am

Ivory found it difficult to wipe the grin off his own face. But he remained very serious. Money is no laughing matter. Ivory stroked the bottom of his chin, pretending to contemplate what he was going to do. "Actually, I think I might get my weapon to deal with this one. It's her you should be thanking. She's also better at most things than me." Ivory said, being as modest as physically possible. Before he walked away, he grabbed her shoulder and leaned into her ear. "Take it easy on the old guy. He likes us, and we don't want to change that. Think of the future." And he disappeared into the crowd. All thanking him and cheering for him. Ivory found it difficult to stop himself from crying in joy. They're cheering for me! They like me! They respect me! And so on. One girl a few years younger asked the albino to sign her collar bone, and Ivory found it strange, but he couldn't refuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:40 am

The man turned to Red and extended his hand. "Of course I'm going to thank you, your weapon form saved the day, and even saved me the time I was gonna use to cut those logs!" He chucked and Red gave a weak smile. "If you ever want in on the lumber business I can show you the way kid. So what can I give to my heroine?" Red imagined herself being used to cut wood and almost shuddered. "200$ please, 100$ for me and 100$ for my partner." Red said bluntly. The man kept chuckling and took out his wallet. He handed her 400$ and a business card. "Thanks." Red said shortly before running to ivorys side. She got close to him and whispered in his ear, "I'm not used to this...being admired."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 9:56 am

"I know, right?! I could definitely get used to this." The whispered back, handing the marker back to the girl. She squealed and skipped away. "I feel like Brad Pitt, or Harry Styles or some shit!" Ivory's grin had not disappeared at all. "But being admired is very claustrophobic, isn't it?" The Death City news can rolled up near the mob, assembling cameras and leaving the vehicle in minutes. They have to get to places fast, because people could be dead by the time they arrive. The camera was positioned to get both the weapon and the meister in the shot. Ivory couldn't believe it. He was a real hero. Those guys on the news that get media attention and medals? That could be him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 11:12 am

Red blinked in surprise when am anchorwoman for the death city news popped in front of her and began rolling. "We arrived at the scene of the three car pile up ladies and gentlemen. Nobody was injuried however the lumber truck - which was heading to the residential district to construct new houses - lost all of it's lumber! It was sent rolling down the slope of this road, sure to destroy what laid at the bottom! That was until this pair saved the day!" She shoved the microphone in Reds face. "Please tell us your names and how you pulled off such a feat!" Red looked at ivory for help. "My name is Jessica walker." Red lied looking at ivory still hoping he wouldn't blow her cover. She didn't want her identity getting to her parents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 5:01 pm

Ivory saw enough of the girls past to no not to say anything about that. "I'm Elliot Faye. And how we did it? Well..." The albino put his hands on his hips and prepared himself for a long explanation. As much as he wanted to take all the credit for himself, he just couldn't do it. "It's all thanks to Jessica's weapon form! An elegant mixture of a sword and a chainsaw is what really allowed me to destroy those logs. I just swung her around, she did all the work." He tried to convince them. Apparently, it didn't matter what he did, because he was dragged away by a hoard of screaming fan girls. This is so weird. I just cut a few logs and I have fans?! No wonder the Kardashians are famous!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 5:46 pm

When the interview was finished red saw ivory get dragged away. Oh hellll no. Red turned her arm into a chainsaw and gave the girls a look that could make a grown man shudder. She revved the chainsaw and they quickly scampered away. Red stepped closer to ivory and looked at him with an unimpressed look. "No groupies for you." Red said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:00 pm

Ivory groaned in irritation. "Oh come on! They were my fans! You could of at least left one!" He sighed and spun around, looking at all these people complimenting and thanking them. "So where are we going now? We sticking around here, or getting the hell out? Because without my fan girls, I don't see any reason to stick around." But Ivory was honestly glad that Red got them away. It wouldn't be too long until they realised that he was actually a horrible human being. Who else would respect him than Red? The answer is no one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 7:14 pm

"I don't like being recorded or having my picture taken." Red said simpy. She didn't feel the need to explain. She gently pulled on the cuff of his jacket and lead him away from the group. She suddenly realized that her horrible scar is going to be on the news for everyone to see and felt enraged. "DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!" SHe growled punching a close wall. Blood trickled from her knuckles and she slumped again the wall hiding her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 7:38 am

Ivory followed his weapon reluctantly, missing his fan girls already. Being respected so much really got to his head. The albino flinched when Red slammed her fist into the wall in rage, and he refused to look at the blood flowing down her fist. A shade of crimson trickling down an already scarlet girl. He approached her from behind, wondering what caused the sudden outburst of anger. "Holy shit, girl! What did the wall ever do to you?" He slowly rested one of his hands on the girls shoulder, trying to comfort her for... Whatever reason. Ivory rolled another cigarette from the tin and took the lighter out of her pocket, making sure not to make any grave mistakes in the process. He lit the cig and held it toward Red as an offering. "I don't know what has you so worked up, but I have a feeling you could use one of these."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 3:32 pm

Red turned around and took the lit cigarette from ivory, with a small forced smile. The cigarette did make her relax some. She yawned and streched, it was a lot of work on her part and she felt pretty tired. She reached into her bra and took out the 400$, split it in half and handed it to ivory. She then had an idea, "Hey...you know 400$ is enough to put down a deposit on an apartment..." She was currently in the girls dorm. She had her own room due to her bad additude, nobody wanted to room with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 5:36 pm

"Now that's something I can get behind! Anything to move out of the boys dorms." Ivory chuckled. He lived in the dorms too, with a weird purple haired room mate. Honestly, everything in there actually belonged to him, and was just nice enough to share. "But I sure will miss my room mate bringing back random stolen shit. That was always entertaining." He slipped the money into his inside jacket pocket since there were no spray cans in it. Ivory relaxed about what had happened earlier and leaned against the wall with his weapon. "So how many stars do you think we can afford? Three? Three and a half? I need some quality digs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 6:38 pm

Red shrugged. "I dunno. I know a lot of places offer a student discount. I'm sure we. An afford a one bedroom. A studio apartment maybe? Of course we would need to get a job to pay rent..." Red shuddered at the thought. She remembered the business card in her pocket from the lumber man. Would they really become lumberjacks?

She stepped back and looked at ivory, top to bottom. There was blood on his porcelain face. It was almost poetic. She wouldn't mind spending every day with him. She felt herself blush and looked away. Now she really was red. She looked at his white hands and instead of resisting the urge, she reached out and grabbed one. She realized she used her bloody hand but didn't really want to pull her hand away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2014, 3:43 am

The red liquid from her hand covered his. But he was enjoying the moment too much to do anything about it. Ivory looked up at Red's blushing face and smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry, love. We'll figure something out. We can work part time at a cafe or some shit. No hard work for us." Ivory said. He was fighting down a lush. Why would you want to stain a perfectly bleached face with red? Even though it already was, but Ivory didn't know that yet. The albino was quite flustered by the situation, but there's no way in hell he'd show it. Why is it every time I hold this girls hand, it had blood on it? Ivory had to resist turning this beautiful weapon/meister into an awkward romantic moment. As much as he wanted to. And he really, really, wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)   "Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Bonding" Time with White and Scarlet (Private, invite only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next