Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 2:17 pm

Genevieve prided heself on being quite an efficient mapmaker. New to Death City as she was, the girl, with her long dark hair and someone dead brown eyes linking out on the world with a sense of cadelestine boredom, she sketched in a moleskin journal without ever looking down, a series of straight lines for streets and alleyways, making careful note of any shops that seemed vital or interesting. It was strange though, to be able to walk around in the open in her black blazer and skirt, with a katana strapped to her back and have no one question it. Meister she may be, but without a weapon, Genevieve knew she looked more target than predator. Even within the safety of the city, she wasn't about to take risks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 9:02 pm

Natalie munched happily on a fudge popsickle as the strange girl with the dark hair and narrowed eyes seemed to analyze everything with a scrutiny she hadn't ever seen in anyone under the age of 40. She snickered, adjusting her fur hat and biting the rest of the chocolate ice cream off in a single bite. (Resisting brain freeze was one of the talents she prided herself the most on.) Chewing on the reminants of the popsickle stick, she stepped in front of the girl, "You are new, dah? Like me? I have not seen one of your faces around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 7:20 am

Omega or Carol as she was now known as, had been told to leave the academy. Not forever, but for an hour to meet peaple and explore the city. Why she needed to meet peaple was unown. Ahh, she thought upon reflection. They must seek for her to find a Meister on her own. But there was also a possilibity that they wanted her to develop social skills so her comunication skills could increase. She had better run an analisis to formulate a plan.
Analisis.
Freinds:0
Comunication skills: 100% functioning.
Meister aplicats: 0

Well it semmed the only thing to do was to initiate patrol paterns and explorethe city. Eventually somthing popped up on her hud.

Name: LaRoux, Genevieve
Soul status: Compatible.
Name: Natalie Toloczko.
Soul status:  Compatible.

Wether or not they could reonate with her was done with heer sensors. However she pulled up their names and facial recognision patterns off of the Schools yearbook. She had downloaded the past 10. The suit of armor that weighed over half a ton and drew all sorts of atention watched them. Carol could not help but look malicious as she did so. She did still have the body of Omega. The previous user of this robotic body. Due to her lack of social skills, she stood about five feet away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 8:06 am

"Aw man. This brochures map is useless. I CAN'T FIND THIS DWMA PLACE ANYWHERE!" Yelled crusher. As he turned the corner he saw two girls. He could smell that one had been eating a fudge popsicle. But the other one he couldn't smell anything on her. The short teen then walked over to the two girls."HI! Uhm can you tell me where the DWMA is. I think my map is broken." He holds up the map and gives off a big grin to the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 8:40 am

ooc: Ps, Carol looks like this: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) TARANTULA_by_zhegesha

Orders confirmed, display tactical map. Omega's upper eye camara projected a hologram of a tactical map of the city. The dwma was highlighted in red and everything was in 3d. The map also showed three roots to get there, by car, by foot, (Going threw some allys ) or by flight. But Omega deduced that that might not be perdenent since it was not a map for her but rather somone else and deleted that path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 9:10 am

As soon as crusher saw the hologram he completely forgot what he asked and began swiping his hand through the hologram making it blur."HA HA HA HA HA HA THIS IS FUN!" He then begins to us both hands swiping at the hologram of the city. Making it blur even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 7:05 pm

Genevieve raised a brow, a look of confusion on her face at the trio before her, "I walk through a city," she began, incredulous at the nerve of some people, "And not ten minutes into my walk, I get swarmed by three people," she looked to Carol, "Well, two people and a thing... And they all simply stand and ask questions, or just stare. This looks like the beginnings of a mugging, to be totally honest, and I'm not going to humor any of you." she scoffed, tossing back the long, straight black hair like a silk curtain and marching forward briskly.
The absolute hell was all of that?! She furrowed her brows, starting to continue her sketching but the frustration pressed forward on her pencil till she snapped the tip, growling to herself as she rummaged through her bags for a pen.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 10:22 pm

Droon steps in front of her from the street corner, a cocky smile made dark by crazed red eyes. His height allowed him to loom a good several inches above Genevieve; he pulls something from his pocket, revealing it to be a pen when he opens his hand. "Please." He says, grin widening across his face "Those guys don't have the class or know-how to carry out a proper mugging." He looks at her hand, still in the bag and offers her his pen as though it had just ocurred to him "Here, use mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2014, 7:20 pm

Natalie shrugged, carrying on her merry way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 7:04 am

Crusher heard a snap and was brought out of his trance of the holographic map and turned to see the girl had broken her pencil. Not long after some guy appeared, for some reason crusher had a bad feeling about this guy and it wasn't the way he looked. Crusher felt bad about the girl breaking her pencil and began to pat away at his pockets then snapped his fingers, he took off his shoe and patted it when a red silk cloth falls out. The boy puts his shoe back on and picks up the cloth and unfolds it, there in the cloth was a red crystal fountain pen. "Here miss!you can borrow my pen if you want. A friend of mine gave it to me as a gift for helping him make his dream of making a crystal fountain pen set come true. He told me that he'll lose it and told me to keep it safe. It was funny listening to billionares try to find the pen. Make sure to give it back k?"

Ooc:got an event planned for the pen later on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2014, 10:42 am

Carol did not know how to carry a conversation, she raised her hand like she wanted to say something but just froze there. Was this what it felt like to have social anxiety?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)   Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catharisis of the Soul (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1