Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) Empty
PostSubject: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 7:37 pm

Deep in the depths of Death city, past the flee markets the happy cries of children could be heard, although the screams of something even more crewel could be heard by the untrained ears, one would normally pass by unknowingly that something devious was going down...

The sounds of crippling blows could be heard loudly, as a small teen was being beaten on by large men, this small boy with velvet hair was now covered with blood and bruises, the men stood up at least 6'0 without a doubt, their body's muscles were toned to the point of complete physical athletes.The small boys eyes opened to reveal there soft eyes, "So kid, what's you name, we'll send a letter to you mom about your sudden, departure from this world" one man said grabbing the boy by the hair "I-It's Crypsis" Crypsis said almost on the verge of tears, as the man began pounding on Crypsis face, "That didn't answer my whole question" the man said coldly.Crypsis Grabbed the mans hand with cold eyes, "That's because I'm not going to die..." Crypsis said as he forced his hand to turn into a blade tearing threw the mans wrist lodging itself into his bone.With a swift movement Crypsis would soon bring his bladed hand down the mans arm leaving a large gash from wrist to armpit.

Crypsis would look at the other boy with tears in his eyes as he would fall to his knees, the other boy would run off as Crypsis slowly lifts his right hand it still in its bladed from and began to revert, now all that looked back at Crypsis is his bloodied palm "I...I'm a monster..." Crypsis would say crawling over to the wall and placing his bruised back against it and continued stairing at his palm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 7:48 pm

Myra inhaled deeply as she turned the corner. Flicking the ash of her cigarette she smelt the blood before she saw it. This wasn't unusual for this part of death city. Eyes wide she scoped out the scenario. One man was running in the other direcion, which left a boy who looked badly beaten, and a man bleeding out on the ground. Myra hesitated before walking towards them, this boy, this weapon... Was he the one attacked, or the attacker. Still... She couldn't just walk away. "Hey! I'm coming to help, but pull any funny business and you'll regret it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 7:57 pm

Crypsis looked up from his hand as he heard a voice, he looked over to see pale, purple haired girl, apparently a smoker as she had one of those cigarette things in her hand, Crypsis couldn't judge it much so he shrugged it off, apparently she was coming to help but also threatening him, Crypsis really couldn't fight her as he was to badly beaten anyways, so he just looked in her general direction, his eyes still red and teary, he was able to spit a bit of words out.

"...Well, I'm not really able to move, so ok miss" Crypsis said as he was unable to put her fave to her name, he just waited for her to come over, his hands like normal just bloody, his face was filled with lines of blood from being beaten, the streaks seemed to drip onto Crypsis cloths, he was still able to smile even a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:09 pm

With the threat assessed Myra jogged over to the wounded boy. Brushing her purple hair behind her ear she was careful to avoid blood as she knelt beside the beaten boy. "I'm Myra, I'm still going to be careful but I'm willing to help you." Myra reached into her bag and pulled out a water bottle and old tshirt. As Myra poured some of the water on it she began to apologize. "This May smell but it's all I have." Myra began to clean the blood off of his face. "Who are you and what the hell happened here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:18 pm

Crypsis smiled happily, as the girl began to clean his face before asking who he was "I-I'm Crypsis, and... I killed...I think i killed that guy" Crypsis said as his eyes drifted to his hand, his mind was going crazy with any logical reason for him to have done it...Self defense, a need to survive, Instincts, or the reason that kept coming up, because he enjoyed it, he didn't understand what he was feeling,He moved his eyes to look at the girl "A...Are you gonna...Scream?I just wanna say... I didn't want to..." Crypsis said about 20 seconds after he had admitted to her, he himself had killed the man who was now most likely dead on the ground, he didn't know his name, nor did he know the persons family, he just had to deal with the girl that may turn him in to law enforcement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:23 pm

Myra frowned, this kid was obviously unstable. She had to stay cool and collected. "Why did you kill him?" Myra turned around to poke at the body. Myra had no knowledge about anything medical. He was obviously dead though. Or was he? If he was dead, where was his soul? "Did you eat his soul? Is that why you killed him?" Myra turned back to face him, her eyes staring seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:34 pm

Crypsis's eyes widened at the question, "It wouldn't eat it, I don't eat trash..." Crypsis said looking down "T...The reason... I killed this man is because i was on the bring of death and instincts took over, I didn't want to die, i couldn't take the pain anymore, he died because of my inability to control myself, it's also his fault he beat me to the point i couldn't control it..." Crypsis said putting his right hand on his face his fingers spread apart to reveal his velvet eyes then looked at the girl waiting for what she would say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:45 pm

"Well in that case he's not dead. He's on his way though. To be blunt I could care less on if he dies or not, he's obviously not a nice man." Myra sat down besides the boy flicking her cigarette into a pool of blood where it went out with a hiss. Myra looked at the boy with the velvet eyes. "Your eyes remind me of Christmas." Myra handed him what was left of the water bottle and frowned at her soiled shirt. Myra opened it up and admired the photo of the band Brand New on it, the blood didn't look awful with the design of the shirt. "What are you going to do, Christmas boy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:56 pm

Crypsis let out a sigh "I don't know, all i know is i can morph my arm into a weapon so i guess I'm a weapon..." Crypsis said looking at his hand "But... I honestly don't know where I'm going..." Crypsis said as he realized what she had called him and he cocked his head "I...Remind you of Christmas?" Crypsis repeated happily with a smile, as he began to stand using the wall as support looking at the water bottle and shirt with a sigh "I...I'm sorry about you shirt..." Crypsis said carefully not to trigger any other emotional problems or general problems with the girl who just helped him while he was in a tough spot.The ground he stood on was rather bloody, it was mostly from the man whom he had cut up pretty badly, he didn't care much for the dead body that laid there from what Crypsis had done, he instead was more focused on the girl, he didn't know what to make of her, she didn't give off any hateful aura or dirty looks so he guess he might be able to call her his friend, but it wouldn't be much easier calling her friend than anyone else, he had been hurt to many times, and many of his close friends had ended up dead.Finally Crypsis spoke "I...I want to go to the weapons academy, d...do you know the way" Crypsis said running his hand threw his hair soft.[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:19 pm

"Yeah, Christmas. You see, with my green eyes when I cry they get all red, but whenever I cry my parents remind me it isn't time for Christmas decorations yet and it makes me smile. I thought it would work on you too." Myra extended her hand to him, kind of a shake but more for comfort. "I'm a student there, i can show you.. But not with you in that condition. We can go back to my place and you can shower and borrow clothes and we can go tomorrow." Myra slung her bag over her shoulder. "I guess we should call the police, we can do it anonymously and get the hell out of here. I've ran into some legal troubles recently and don't want them to see me here." Myra started to pull her phone out of her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:25 pm

Crypsis smiled at her explanation, him going there with totally bloodied cloths wouldn't be the best way to show up, he might as well got there, so he slowly and easily shook her hand before letting go, she explained a bit why she didn't want to stick around when the law came by, he didn't have room to judge he wasn't exactly innocent at the moment either.So he slowly patted himself down looking mostly for any wounds that may have cut deep.Although he couldn't find any the bruises on his face were already fading, they didn't stay long.Crypsis slowly waited for her to get a hold of the law to come and take this guy to the hospital, although Crypsis wasn't mean at heart he felt there was no need to call the hospital because he got himself into this situation, but he didn't eject to him getting a easy way to the hospital.So he simply waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:32 pm

Once the call was made Myra shoved her phone in the bag and grabbed his arm. "Hope you're able to run, cause the response time with them is pretty quick. Just follow me close, I know this city like the back of my hand." My took off down the alley, her combat boots splashing in blood. Myra kept close to the wall, her grey dress whipping behind her. Myra hopped that his condition was good enough to keep up with her. While running Myra was picturing the closest route to her place, it's about four blocks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:37 pm

Crypsis however his state of pain was able to keep up with her running, he wasn't out of shape but every move made his wounds began to sting as he expected she didn't live far, so it didn't matter as she kinda had his arm so moving in the opposite direction wasn't what he wanted, as he expected they would get there rather soon he didn't speak up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 9:57 pm

They arrived hastily at Myra's apartment. Cigarette butts were everywhere outside, almost impossible to avoid stepping on. In a flash Myra had her key in the door and ushered him inside. Myra's apartment was painted in red, blacks and purples. All of her furniture was black wood and extremely dusty. All of Myra's ashtrays were filled to the brim with cigarette butts and the house stunk of cigarettes. The walls were decorated in family photos, school banners and band posters. there was a large longbow hung up on the wall above the living room. The tv was playing a horror movie, and Myra's large ugly one eyed cat Patches was snoozing on the dirty couch. Loud heavy metal music was playing from a radio in Myra's bedroom and could be heard from every room. Myra tossed her bag onto the ground and turned to face her friend. "So, welcome to my little peice of heaven."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:03 pm

Crypsis stood there mouth gaping he didn't know what to thing, the house wasn't clean, it was dusty, dirty and all round unclean, Crypsis normally kept everything in his old house in place without a second though, he heard her say 'My little piece of heaven' but Crypsis thought it was something else, he couldn't really say much, so he just chuckled "Ha...Ha...Yeah, it's nice, a bit dusty but nice" Crypsis said in the most cunning way he could trying not to sound like he was lying to her, he let out a sigh and looked at the bathroom "That's the bathroom huh?" Crypsis said happily pointing at the bathroom. Crypsis took another look seeing the cat laying there made him happy, as he heard some good loud music he couldn't really complain about her music choices at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:10 pm

Myra blushed suddenly when he walked towards to the bathroom. "Uh. Yeah, that's my bathroom. The towels are under the sink." Myra opened the door for him to go in. Unlike the rest of her home, the bathroom was decorated in bright pink. It was extremely girly and feminine unlike the rest of her home. Myra had a vanity set up which was Victorian style and surrounded by expensive make up and perfume. Myra scurried out of the way and went into the kitchen and tried her best clean up while her guest was occupied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:17 pm

Crypsis Chuckled as he close the door, he locked the door happily, and turned on the water, he began to take off his cloths dropping them as he hopped into the shower, within 5 minutes Crypsis had finished cleaning and hoped out of the shower grabbing a towel, he wasn't picky as he dried off and put the towel around his waist, the blood had washed away leaving him nice and clean and in a towel above his bloody cloths, he slowly unlocked the door and opened it a bit just enough to yell out of "Hey, um do you have some spare cloths?" he asked with a small blush hoping she had some male cloths instead of girls cloths only, he didn't want to walk to the academy in girls cloths not the best start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:24 pm

Myra hopped out of the kitchen and walked past the bathroom. "Yeah, follow me" Patches had awoken and followed Myra into her room, which was completely decorated in black. A large king sized bed took up most of the space. There were mountains of clothes on her floor, some partially covering her radio which was currently blasting Attila. Myra moved to her band shirt pile of clothes, which was all completely unisex. Myra grabbed three shirts, one white la dispute shirt which was decorated simply by the bands logo, a flower in the corner of the shirt. A dark red Attila shirt which just said the bands name, and a black bring me the horizon shirt which had a coffin on the front. Myra had various sized pairs of black skinny jeans, and a pair of her ex boyfriends which just so happened to be his size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:28 pm

Crypsis Smiled taking the black skinny jeans then grabbing the bring me the horizon shirt(Great band btw) and turned to walk into the bathroom, he quickly put them on, the shirt and pants fit nicely as he ran his hand threw his hair again showing a cut and with a sigh he threw his other cloth into the dirty cloths pile with a smile, he began to open the door and walked out "How do i look?" Crypsis asked happily although his outfit looked kind dark now, he didn't mind much so long as he wasn't as dirty, he waited happily for her answer, he cat was following her happily which made Crypsis kinda happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:44 pm

(Thanks, this char is literally me lol. Her appearance is how I actually look.)
Myra gave him her first real smile and said honestly, "great! Very punk rock. You could be my twin." Myra twisted her nose rings like she does when she feels awkward. "So I hope you're feeling better.. We can eat if you want. My fridge is all vegetarian but it's filled with Mountain Dew which always makes me feel better." Myra scooped up Patches and walked into the kitchen. His eyeless socket was getting it's usual crusties and Myra knew it was time to clean it, which she always dreaded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:52 pm

Crypsis Smiled, he looked himself over again."Ok, so I'm not really hungry, i actually wanted to head into the academy soon, just to get acquainted with the area, unless you wanted to hang out first" Crypsis said with a smile, he didn't understand why she was twisting her lip ring but it was just a little bit funny, he didn't laugh though, but it looked better on her then it would on him.He waited for her to reply to his comment happily.

(That's cool)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 10:57 pm

"We can go to the school now if you want." Myra was a little bummed that she couldn't spend more time at home but could understand why he wanted to go. "Starting school is always exciting..." Myra thought out loud. "If you can wait for me I'm going to get changed too, I got a bit sweaty earlier. Patches will keep you company. He's nice, just a bit nippy." And with that Myra closed her bedroom door and lit a cigRette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 11:02 pm

Crypsis looked at the cat happily and walked around a bit.The living room was covered with dust and ash, he began to flick the ash off it a bit out of boredom, the whole house needed to be cleaned but Crypsis can't really clean as well as other but he might be able to clean a bit, if he had more time and a broom, he could't even find a storage part in the house let alone a broom, so he simply stood waiting for the girl to come out of her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 11:12 pm

Myra changed into a black crop top and a black pair of shorts that said emmure on the back. Myra put on a pair of black thigh highs and sprayed a fresh puff of perfume. Myra tossed her cigarette on the floor and walked out. "We can take a taxi if you want, the school isn't exactly close." Myra walked over to a black dresser in the living room and after rummaging through some junk pulled out a map of death city. "This should help you out some Christmas kid." And out of curiosity asked, "so, what kind of weapon do you think you'll end up being..." Myra still didn't have a weapon partner which bothered her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 11:19 pm

Crypsis smiled "Honestly, I am most likely going to be some type of sword" Crypsis said happily looking at the map noting how big Death city was he kinda believed that the map would be good he looked at her happily "Sure, lets take the Taxi" Crypsis said happily leaning against the door with a smile waiting for her honest opinion on his form, he didn't care much, but it wasn't like he got to explain what he might become every day, most people in death city only talk to their kind so talking to a death academy student was like a breath of new air to crypsis, and he could honestly say he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)   The unbroken soul (Open,Nk) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The unbroken soul (Open,Nk)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next