Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Showdown in the Mojave

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Showdown in the Mojave Empty
PostSubject: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:40 am

Reaver had brought his team to the Mojave desert, for a fight with Sylas. He stood waiting patiently for his opponent to arrive. Ujiami had left him a note on his front door, containing the details of Reaver's challenge.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 10:52 pm

Sylas's motorcycle appeared on the horizon, dust billowing behind it. He appeared to be alone, no other vehicle in sight.

OOC: You'll loooooove his backup.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 11:36 pm

OOC: Oh god please no
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 11:37 pm

OOC: Just post...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 2:08 am

Ooc: which members of his team? Should Nebun be there?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:11 pm

OOC: Nebun is fine. Just please, for the love of god, one of you post...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:41 pm

Nebun stood at Reavers side, as usual. Lately he had not been getting nearly as many souls as before, leaving him in a foul mood.
He did not share in his masters vision, he had only joined him at the promise of souls to devour. Of course with these in such short supply lately, he had been considering leaving.
The only problem with that plan of course, is that reaver iwas unlikely to let a demon blade just leave. And now he was summoned to some petty showdown like a trained dog!
He growls under his breath, angered by the thought. "Is there only one? I would like a meal for myself to."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 6:54 pm

Sylas stops the bike 15 yards away, skidding his bike to the side. He pulls off his helmet, shaking his head to right his hair. He looked over at the group, passively. "Reaver...It's been a while. Five months, roughly?" That was the last time he had actually seen the Kishin, though he had been on the run from his 'students' the entire time. "Was that avalanche in the Himalayas really necessary?"

Sylas shivered a moment as his mad side awoke, appearing beside him, hands in his pocket. He bowed to Reaver, unsure whether he could be seen. "Hello again, Reaver." It had been almost 9 months since he'd fought alongside the Kishin, and unlike his stiffy other self, he was actually fond of Reaver.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:10 pm

Reaver licked his lips cruelly. "Nebun. Do you remember what I taught you about Scream Resonance?" He payed no attention to the two's rhetoric, only to the creature beside him. Nebun had become quite an interesting thing over time. It was finally time to put his power to the test, and Sylas would be the perfect trial.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:38 pm

Nebun's only answer is to cackle and transform into his kukri knife-form. As soon as reaver takes him he turns into a much larger kukri sword.
"Grrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"
The scream was only a practice one, nothing more than a yell really, but it still strained the ears. His was clearly a bit different from ragnarok's signature "pigeeee!!" Scream.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 8:54 pm

Sylas looks unimpressed, resting his hands in his pockets, making he and his mad self looking nearly identical. "Are you done yet? I've got other things to do today, y'know..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 9:33 pm

"As you wish, my old adversary." With a sudden flap, Reaver's wings spread out, and he was ready for battle. With his new abilities, he was extremely confident in his ability to defeat his rival.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 9:40 pm

There was a loud scream, and a thin figure dropped beside Sylas. Sylas himself looked surprised but quickly regained his composure. "Nice to see you again, Crona."

The thin boy stood his full height and nodded to Sylas. "Y-Yeah...same."

Sylas turned his attention back to Reaver, smirking. Two axe blades form on the back of his forearms, though his hands stay pocketed. "Please, amuse me."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2013, 10:01 pm

OOC: No.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 1:33 am

OOC: DAMMIT, I knew it was gonna be Crona!

"This shall definitely be interesting." One more flap of his wings, and Reaver was in the air, circling them and awaiting their first move. Should Crona come after him, he would deal with the child first, if not then he would enjoy tearing Mad Sylas to shreds, or even better... A clap of his hands, and the ground beneath them began to shake, as massive splits in the earth's crust opened, separating the three from each other, and above all else, swallowing Sylas'es bike.

"Sylas." An angry and somewhat deep voice called in over a wireless communicator in the Shibusen's ear. "Sylas, do you hear me?" Sure their team was never official, but even so Ace was meant to be the team leader, which meant he had the responsibility of protecting his team mates, even a full fledged Death Scythe.

Last edited by Ace on October 19th 2013, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 1:34 am

OOC: I wasn't sure how to make Sylas a plural thing, so...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 10:31 am

Nebun's blade trembles in anticipation of the coming violence. His reflection in the side of the blade grins wickedly "shall we dispose of them?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 3:06 pm

Sylas growled in anger as his bike fell into the ground. "That...was a gift, Reaver. You'll pay for that." Sylas's glowed, and in a matter of moments Crona was wielding both Ragnarok and Sylas. Though scrawny, the young man seemed to have no difficulty holding both weapons at once, and in fact looked steadier that before, crouching low into a fighting stance. He looked up at Reaver, knowing it would be foolish to attack him. To that end, Crona jumped backwards into the air, flying across from Reaver, following the same circular patern.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 5:36 pm

"Where is the samurai, Sylas?" Reaver watched his opponent with anticipation, angered at how they ruined his plan. "Or is Mifune still licking his wounds?" A smile looked up at Reaver from the blade he held, and he decided it was time to use a new tactic. The spirit sword that the Kishin used to be so fond of was now in his other hand, and it grew to take the shape of a scythe. "Don't fret, for you will soon meet him." With a weighted heave, the spirit blade flew a tad to the left of Crona, ensuring that if he continued his path of flight he would take a direct hit from Reaver's most deadly weapon.

"Dammit, Sylas! Answer your fucking communicator!" Ace's voice rang out once again, though it would be impossible for Sylas to hear it in his weapon form.

OOC: I just realized how I'm going to resurrect Medusa >:3
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 9:14 pm

In response, Crona became shielded in Black Blood. The surface shifted and then solidified, and though Reaver's sword left a sizable scratch in the shell, the occupants remained unharmed. The shield retracted, revealing Crona holding Sylas in his most powerful form, Ancient's Blade, and Ragnarok in one of his more powerful forms, Screech Gamma. Crona flew towards Reaver, swinging both of his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 11:58 pm

With a loud thud, the blade bounced off Crona's shield of Black Blood, falling quickly towards the sand of the Mojave. The winged wielder of the evil sword, Ragnarok, flew quickly at the Kishin, though the only reaction this earned was a stern look, as Reaver narrowed his eyes. Once he was close enough to be forced to block the attacks, Reaver extended both of his index fingers towards Crona, electricity zooming out of them at the young child.

"I shall send all four of you to hell!" His voice was calm, though this made it even more frightening, as it adopted an air of confidence and unwavering power. Reaver clenched his hand in to a fist before him, willing his scythe back towards him and more specifically, Crona's unguarded back. Making sure his own guard was secure, he hunched over in the air, wrapping his arms around his body. The earth beneath him shook violently as numerous rocks floated up in to the air. In a burst of aggression, Reaver threw his arms down at his sides, and tilted back his head. Soon he was surrounded by hundreds of rocks, swirling around his body in a defensive fashion. Nebun would hold the priority as last resort in Reaver's arsenal. Unfortunately he didn't quite know how to use Nebun in an appropriate fashion, despite him being unreasonably powerful, and an even match for Ragnarok.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 1:11 am

Nebun just stays in Reavers hand.....cause he's a weapon.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 2:46 pm

Crona, in response, threw Sylas at Reaver, hiw weapon form spinning more like a tomahawk than the battleaxe he was. Crona dropped like a lead balloon, a new shield of Black Blood forming around him.

Last edited by Oblivion on October 25th 2013, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 8:25 pm

Reaver shot a lightning bolt straight at Sylas, then closed the rocks around him as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Showdown in the Mojave   A Showdown in the Mojave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Showdown in the Mojave
Page 1 of 1