Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snow in the Mojave?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Snow in the Mojave? Empty
PostSubject: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:33 pm

connor woke up. He turned off his alarm clock. He sat up and yawned. He jumped in fear when he saw evelyn laying in bed next to him. "What the hell?! What are you doing here?!

evelyn put her hand over his mouth. "I know you've been missin Ireland so I thought I'd give you a little taste of home." She snapped her fingers and snow began to fall outside. "Your welcome" she turned into a seagull and flew out of the window
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:52 pm

OOC: can i join in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 2:52 pm

ooc: sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 3:01 pm

steam was getting ready for a day at the academy when he thought to himself

"did everything just get colder?"

he headed outside and then he saw the white snow fall to the ground

"oh my goodness its snowing!" steam said surprised "but how did that happen so... quickly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 3:41 pm

connor walked over tithe window. He called to the others in the house "guys! YouRe gona want to see this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 3:49 pm

steam waved his arm so connor can see him

"i know!" he yelled back to him "its beautiful isn't it? but do you know how it got here so fast?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:02 pm

connor didn't want anyone to know that evelyn did this. "No I'm not sure"

Dylan came in, still in his underwear. "Who are you talking to?" The cold air hit his body. He began shivering. "Snow? Here?!" He walked out and put clothes on and came back in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:33 pm

OOC: Can I join too?
Lukas was standing on the rooftop. He looked around,"What the..?"
Anna appeared behind him, she was shivering "S-s-s-s-s-s-s-so...C-c-c-c-cooold"
Lukas turned around and noticed Anna "Hm? Anna?" He took off his coat and put it on Anna "What are you doing here?"
Anna: "I en-en-enrolled the a-a-academy..Achoo!" She sneezed
Lukas put his hand on her head "You just caught a cold.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:41 pm

steam yelled for lukas

"hey lukas! do you know how it started snowing?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:44 pm

Lukas put his hands into his pockets "No idea! By the way snow on Nevada Desert? Impossible!"
Anna stopped shivering but she sneezed again "Maybe..Someone used magic or something, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:47 pm

ms.metzger made an announcement tht blared though all Of the city "attention all dwma students. Due to the recent change in weather, classes will be cancelled today. That is all."

Ooc: sure

it brought a smile to connors face to finally are snow again. He put on a heavy coat, a red scarf, earmuffs, and gloves

"it's just like old times" Dylan put on a coat and a hat. They headed outside.

evelyn appeared next to lukas. "Oh it's possible. It's always do hot here, I thought is changed it up a little."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 4:53 pm

Lukas chuckled "So Anna was right. Magic!"
Anna sneezed "Y-yeah.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:13 pm

before they could say anything else, she was gone

connor was walking towards lukas and anna. he waved to them "Hey guys!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:17 pm

Lukas waved "Hello!"
Anna sneezed again "Achoo..H-hi."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:24 pm

steam walked to connor and the rest
"so then, magic... snow... hmmm"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:26 pm

Lukas smiled "But my sister loves snow, right Anna?"
Anna: "No!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:35 pm

"I doubt it can do any harm. we are talking about evelyn here. so what should we do today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:40 pm

steam replied to dylan

"something... snowy"

Last edited by steampunk45 on December 8th 2013, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:42 pm

Anna made a snowball and throwed it at Dylan's face. "Snow battle" Then she sneezed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:46 pm

"ok then"  steam said while he created a snowball
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 5:48 pm

Lukas created a snowball.
Anna giggled and she created another snowball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:00 pm

franklin threw a snowball at Brandon and giggled " cmon loosen up!" he was laughing and having a good time as they walked towards the group.

Brandon was extremely irritated. "You got snow... on my glasses... YOU GOT SNOW! ON MY GLASSES!" Brandon chased after franklin
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:07 pm

Anna looked at Brandon and Franklin "Whoops.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:13 pm

steam giggled slightly when brandon was chasing franklin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:15 pm

"I have an idea." Dylan grabbed a trashcan lid from an alleyway. "lets sled down the steps of the school"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow in the Mojave?   Snow in the Mojave? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow in the Mojave?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next