Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. Empty
PostSubject: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2014, 9:40 pm

Thomas walked out onto the roof of the school building. It was a fine Sunday and he had been working for death for almost a month. no weapon yet, but he had his guns. He remembered complaining to death about having nothing to do, to which death replied. " Well what are you waiting for, get yourself known. establish yourself as the " Top dog " I Don't know hold a tournament on the roof. I have more important thing to do. " So here he was, everyone who could hold a gun and was in death city was invited to the match. Various competitors were standing on the skull like roof of the building, holding guns like a rag tag militia. Everyone was talking and Thomas couldn't get a word in. " Everyone quiet do- ok stop talkin- " He drew a magnum from his belt and fired a soul wavelength shot in the air. " SHUT THE HELL UP! " That did the trick, silence befell the roof. " Now whoever wants to step up on the plate and challenge me please come forth. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 12:06 am

steam pulled out both flintlock pistols. he walked up on the plate across from Thomas, looking him in the eyes ready for a challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 7:07 pm

" Ok, paramedics on standby. " Thomas took out a quarter. " Holster your gun, when this coin hits the floor... Draw. "
Thomas flipped the quarter and just before the coin hit the ground, Thomas turned on his reflexes. Having spent many years as a cop and passing a little to much time at the gun range he got very familiar with all the guns on his belt. Add that to a meditative state and the middle aged man had reflexes to rival a Jedi. He saw the coin slowly hit the floor before almost stopping time with it.
Then he drew a .45 colt 1911, soul wavelength addition, and fired it straight at steam. Not wasting any time he holstered it while his left hand drew another gun from the arsenal on his pants firing then holstering again. He kept on doing this with many guns including magnums, micro smg's, and the worlds guide to pistols as fast as a mini gun could churn the lead out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 7:42 pm

cal stood with alex watching the duel about to happen. "perhaps we should join"

"your crazy... ok" alex turned into his handgun form

cal walked over to the two firing at each other. she ripped off her eyepatch to reveal her robotic eye. She looked around quickly before raising the gun to fire at Thomas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 8:00 pm

What!? An attack and its not even from steam. Thomas fell backwards to dodge the bullet catching the ground with his left hand before firing a magnum at his new assailant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 8:13 pm

cal shifted her gun towards the bullet flying towards her, she shot another. Their ammunition clashed and then fell to the floor. she ran over towards the building and ran up the side of it towards thomas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:14 am

Kataro heard about this gun tournament and he was DEFINITELY gonna join. He was loading up his guns on his kitchen counter before leaving. He had a 1911, double barrel, sawed off shotgun. About four desert eagles which were kept on his hips and thighs, and a large sniper. He kept the snipe and shotgun on his back. Kataro was trained insanely when it came to sword, gun, knives. All that stuff. He's trained with warlocks, mentors, and several others. He got in his car and drove towards the school. "I hope this isn't one of those knockoff whacky shooters with little talent type of event." He thought to himself. "Maybe I'm just being prideful. Or confident. Maybe I'm just underestimating people. Which I usually do... Who cares. I just want some action." He thought. He reached the scene and climbed into the roof and watched as bullets flew. He watched as Thomas moved swiftly and accurately. "This Thomas character is good. Good form, nice aim, perfect timing... But there's still a flaw, as there always is." He thought with a smile. He was still debating whether he shout jump in like that girl, or wait. But his fingers were itching to pull a trigger. "I'll just wait it out to see how this plays." He thought as he folded his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 9:11 am

Oh she's good... but I'm in control. " TAKE THIS! " Thomas holstered both of his guns and for a moment stopped duel wilding. for a moment silence spread over death city as a crowd formed below to watch.
" My moneys on the middle aged guy with the guns. " Said Arthur.
" Should we be up there? " asked ben.
" Eh Auroras not here and I don't want to get capped for " Honor " "
Then Thomas drew a magnum his soul wavelength dripping out of his hand, he fired a red beam at high power to cal. At least I know what their gimmick is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 10:44 am

The beam struck cal in the shoulder, a hole was left but no blood was drawn. Cal wasn't phased.

Alex turned into his ump45 form.

Cal jumped back off the roof, firing at Thomas as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:27 pm

"Eh? What the hay? Lets turn this into a bullet flying extravaganza!!" He thought to himself with a smile on his face. He took his pistol off his his and fired it at Thomas, then Cal. Then he holstered it and pulled his shotgun off of his back. "Bring it bitches. Kataro is back!!!" He thought to himself as he got into a ready stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 1:36 pm

Thomas slid backwards on the curved servase of the roof trying to avoid all the bullets coming at him with some painful grazes here and there. Then he took out a special weapon in his right hand he took out a stun gun with a long cord. Then he shot it Kataro with a long cord arching with his soul wavelength. I'm going to sleep good tonight. thought Thomas as a pain formed in his ribs from the exertion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:53 pm

Kataro sighed. "Simple move... Probably a diversion to get me out of this spot? A distraction?" Kataro thought to himself. He was extremely analytical when it came to fights. It was probably a trait passed down from his father. He used the handle of the shotgun to knock the stunner part... Thing.. Out of the way. The he ran towards Thomas with incredible speed. He jumped into the air in front of him and shot a shotgun shell at him. "He'll probably roll out of the way... Which means..." Kataro then prepared himself for another attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 3:57 pm

Thomas dident roll away, he took out another industrial tazer and fired it at the barrel of kataro's shotgun before he could get off a blast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:05 pm

"Damn it all." He thought as he dropped the shotgun on the ground. He landed next to Thomas while pulling out his sniper. He put his hand on the trigger and fired it at Thomas's leg. "Neither of us are in a good position at this point. Close range for me is heaven, but its very dangerous when I'm gunning. Considering you can't dodge bullets too easily from a close range." Kataro thought to himself. "Wait...? Am I mentoring myself?!" He thought as he made a confused face. He was used to talking to himself, but he was sorta, just now realizing how much he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 4:11 pm

Really!? A rifle in striking distance. Thomas only used his rifle if the target was three miles away. He kicked himself up, drew a couple small shotguns and spun to the side getting a little sloppy with his dodging and having the bullet leave a bloody graze before Thomas brought his right gun down fired a shot, then did so with the other spinning around like a disturbed dancer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 5:22 pm

cal knew to stay away from the stun gun, she decided to try something different. She jumped back up on the roof and swung her foot at kataro's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.   Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title match! Showdown of the best gun weilders is the d.w.m.a.
Page 1 of 1