Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE   Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 8:08 pm

Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE MyStyle_zpsb641c932.jpg

Name: Evan Michael Danley

Gender/Sex:Male

Weapon: None yet (I really hope I remember to change this when I find a partner)

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):Pansexual

Appearance: Evan stands at a pretty average height, 5'4. He has curly red hair,dark brown eyes,slightly pale skin and not much hair anywhere but his head,which is always in an unkempt curly mess. His outfit usually consists of a grey hoodie, dark jeans, black and grey sneakers, and his orange-gold glasses.

Personality: He's very arrogant and quick to tell people off, which leads to him being brutally honest and sometimes insensitive, often when people come to him about problems, they hear something insulting instead of supportive. He also prefers to talk his way out of any situation, not liking to get his hands dirty, and is an experienced liar (Which I know is contradictory to what I said about being brutally honest, but it just depends greatly on the situation). He's also studious by trade and gets highly agitated when called stupid, why would he be called stupid you ask? Well he has a natural talent for bad puns, bad handwriting and even worse common sense.

History: Evan grew up in Pennsylvania, more specifically a small town called sunbury, where he, his parents and his many siblings lived (5 in total, 4 brothers and 1 sister). His mother and father divorced before he was born and his mother remarried a few weeks after his first birthday. He was the smartest of his siblings, but was by no means the strongest, actually being quite thin and weak, but he made up for it with his flexibility, even one time stuffing himself into a suitcase.One day he discovered he had a knack for recognizing people's souls instead of their appearance, which lead to him being pansexual for he didn't care what gender or how someone looked, all that mattered to him was their soul. He one day took interest in this ability, and found the DMWA, He sought out the place and arrived there with nothing but some separate pairs of clothes which were more or less the same thing as the ones he currently had on (just the other shirts which would be covered by his hoodie had a different images on them, a jack, a queen, a king, and a joker), a small amount of money, some fantasy novels, his glasses' case, and a lot of empty taco bell wrappers. Eager to find a partner and get straight to work, he bursts excitedly through the doors, albeit tripping over his own feet and nearly concussing himself.

Miscellaneous: When he feels someone is being annoying or idiotic, he takes off his glasses, pulls his hood over his eyes and mutters "If I can't see you I don't have to acknowledge your existence" to himself.He also prefers to be called Danley over Evan, mostly due to his mother calling him "Evan Micheal" and never saying his father's surname, so he chose to be called Danley in spite of her once, and has kept to responding to it more often then Evan. His soul almost looks as mischievous as he does,having his signature brown-gold glasses, and a condescending smirk

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Mistress Lani on February 24th 2016, 5:48 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I contradicted myself and wanted to explain it)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE   Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 10:20 pm

DEFINITELY needs work regarding grammar. Correct it so that there are actual, and complete, sentences, and we will check again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE   Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 10:38 pm

You've got it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE   Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 11:16 pm

Okay I believe I fixed everything, sorry I wasn't paying that much attention to what I was writing and just kind of jotted down all my ideas and forgot to edit them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE   Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 4:49 pm

Accepted ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE   Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evan Micheal Danley INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1