Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deadly Auto shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 7:35 pm

Kataro was at work in the auto shop. He was on his break, working on a hover board he had been trying to build.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 8:29 pm

Moonlight entered the auto shop, Azalea and Willow following her in.

OOC: My starting post is lame.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 9:12 pm

Jet is walking aroun the city when he thinks I need a job then he sees the auto shop and walks in and sees the girls and wonders what they want
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 9:21 pm

"Can we make a giraffe? Can we? Can we? Can we?" she said in a hyper manner.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 9:41 pm

"Hey guys." Kataro says as he looks up with grease on his face.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 9:59 pm

"Hello, Kataro," she greeted.

"Hey," she said with a wave.

"Hi! Hi!~" she chirped.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 10:36 pm

Jet motions Katar to stay silent then sneaks behind them grabs them and shakes yelling Boo!"
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 11:25 pm

"You guys wanna see my hover board." Kataro said as his eyes brightened.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 1:05 pm

She screamed, scared out of her wits, and jumped a foot in the air.

She giggled. "I'm not easy to scare, but that was a nice try, anyhow," she said.

She was confused at first, but started laughing at Azalea when she screamed.

After that little fright fest, she smiled at Kataro. "It's 'want to', not 'wanna'," she corrected impulsively. "I would love to see your hover board," she said as if she had never corrected him.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 1:51 pm

Jet grins and says "Hey Kataro."
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 2:02 pm

"Don't do that," she said.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 2:12 pm

"What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 2:35 pm

Kataro pulled out his awesome, most definitely homemade hover board off of his desk. "It took me about two months to build it." He says as he jumped on the hover board. The engine started to sputter and the rockets blew out then the board slammed to the ground. "I'm still working out the bugs." He said as he scratched his head.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:08 pm

"Don't scare me like that!" she said with a shiver.

"It looks pretty cool. How does it work?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:15 pm

"I don't promise anything."
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:19 pm

"Wellllllll. You start off with a metal plate the you get rockets and..." Kataro went on and on telling them how it worked in great detail. "So. that's how it works."
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:24 pm

"Why me?" she whined to herself.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:26 pm

"That's amazing, and I think I know why it won't work for very long," she said.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:32 pm

"Really? Enlighten me." Kataro said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:46 pm

Moonlight went into a detailed speech on why it probably wasn't working, remembering something she read a while back in a book on fuck this website fuck you all
Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2013, 3:50 pm

OOC: ?????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deadly Auto shop  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Auto shop    Deadly Auto shop  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly Auto shop
Page 1 of 1