Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Character Coffee Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

The Character Coffee Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Character Coffee Shop   The Character Coffee Shop I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 6:37 pm

Hey there, this is my Place and I'm here to take app review requests. I have a few rules to tell you however. Follow my rules and we won't have any conflict nya?

Numba 1: Make only one post asking me to look at your app. The only exception is if I asked you to make changes and you have made them.

Numba 2: This thread is not for conversation, you may say anything you want to me in your post regarding your app but don't start posting random chatter. There are so many other places to do that.

Numba 3: Please post the name of your character or the title of your app. You can also leave a link to your app which would make things so much easier.

Numba 4: Stay calm, don't be hostile or rude, especially when I'm trying to help you. Thankies!

Numba 5: Lastly, Its first come first serve grading. I can do maybe 2-3 reviews a day so this should not be a problem.

I will now take your requests. Would you like a beverage while you wait?
Back to top Go down

The Character Coffee Shop
Page 1 of 1