Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working at deadly auto shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Working at deadly auto shop Empty
PostSubject: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 10:24 pm

Jet walks in finds a bell and rings it saying "Kataro? You here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 10:29 pm

"Hey jet! I'm in the back room!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 10:32 pm

"Ok." Jet pokes his head into the back room from the door way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 10:37 pm

Kataro had on a pair of goggles and a torch in his hand, burning a piece of metal. He looked up and he saw jet. "Hey jet. Glad you could make it. How ya doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 11:02 pm

"Good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 11:10 pm

"Well. Lets get you started. All you're gonna do for now is watch the shop while I'm away and clean up and stuff."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 11:21 pm

"Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2013, 11:34 pm

"Then you'll work your way up to cashier. Maybe delivery man, but that's optional.... This place may be called deadly auto shop, but the back room is where I build hoverboards, weapons and other stuff. And i sell them. Only a few people lnow about the back room. Soon, I'll be able to teach you how to build that stuff. THEN you'll be making some REAL money........ You'll only be working 5 hours a day, every day, except for Sunday and Saturday. That's all you need to know for now. I'm going across the street to pick up some lunch. I'll be back in three minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 12:23 am

"Ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 12:27 am

"I'm back. I brought you a sandwich." Kataro said handing the bag to Jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 1:27 am

"Thanks." He takes the bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 2:15 am

"You'll be making 15$ an hour. That's 375$ a week. And that's just for now. Any questions?" He says as he takes a bite out of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 10:31 am

Jet shakes his head as he takes a bite of the sandwhich
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 11:27 am

You can start your work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 11:29 am

OOC: Please use quotation marks when you're speaking, and give some degree of detail to your posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 11:31 am

OOC: my bad. That was a mistake.

[color:63be=dark red] "you can start your work tomorrow." Kataro said as he headed towards the back room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 7:00 pm

"Ok."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working at deadly auto shop   Working at deadly auto shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working at deadly auto shop
Page 1 of 1