Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ArkAngel Mod App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ArkAngel Mod App Empty
PostSubject: ArkAngel Mod App   ArkAngel Mod App I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 10:11 am

What's one thing you like about this site: There are a lot of things that I like about this site, the two that appeal to me the most are: how easy it is to make your way around the site without any complications and how friendly the members and staff are. I have seen people come on to this site feeling very depressed and down, but with the support of the SERP family they turn it around for them every time. It just amazes me.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site: One thing that I would like to see changed or improved is the number of Admins. There are times whenever I need an admins opinion on something but there is never one on.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members:
I wouldn't say that I am better than the other members, but I think a lot about my characters and the threads that I throw them into. Whenever I make a thread I try to make it for everyone else also. Yes it is good for my character to be developing, but it is even better to help someone else's character develop.

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf: I would say that the two people who would be willing to speak on my behalf are: Myra and Jac600

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?: I joined this site on February 4, 2014 and I a get on everyday.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them: I would say that the ratio of active to inactive members is pretty balanced out.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it: No, but if I did I would just quit talking, because talking more will just escalate the issue. If the fighting persists then I would contact an Admin or Mod.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?: Well, first off I would inform them that they were both in the wrong, because the first member god modded which is against the rules. Then I would explain to the second member that he was in the wrong too because he god modded back instead of just simply contacting a mod or an admin to report the first member.
Back to top Go down

ArkAngel Mod App
Page 1 of 1