Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arkangel's Application

Go down 

Should Arkangel be promoted to Mod?
Yes
Arkangel's Application I_vote_lcap0%Arkangel's Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Arkangel's Application I_vote_lcap100%Arkangel's Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Arkangel's Application Empty
PostSubject: Arkangel's Application   Arkangel's Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 12:43 pm

What's one thing you like about this site: There are a lot of things that I like about this site, the two that appeal to me the most are: how easy it is to make your way around the site without any complications and how friendly the members and staff are. I have seen people come on to this site feeling very depressed and down, but with the support of the SERP family they turn it around for them every time. It just amazes me.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site: One thing that I would like to see changed or improved is the number of Admins. There are times whenever I need an admins opinion on something but there is never one on.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members:
I wouldn't say that I am better than the other members, but I think a lot about my characters and the threads that I throw them into. Whenever I make a thread I try to make it for everyone else also. Yes it is good for my character to be developing, but it is even better to help someone else's character develop.

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf: I would say that the two people who would be willing to speak on my behalf are: Myra and Jac600

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?: I joined this site on February 4, 2014 and I a get on everyday.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them: I would say that the ratio of active to inactive members is pretty balanced out.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it: No, but if I did I would just quit talking, because talking more will just escalate the issue. If the fighting persists then I would contact an Admin or Mod.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?: Well, first off I would inform them that they were both in the wrong, because the first member god modded which is against the rules. Then I would explain to the second member that he was in the wrong too because he god modded back instead of just simply contacting a mod or an admin to report the first member.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Arkangel's Application   Arkangel's Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 1:41 pm

Okay my vote is no, and here is why.
*cracks knuckles*

Ark is immature. It's hard to believe he is 18 honestly. He gets pissed off QUICK over small things. (Such as not reply right away, or not replying the way he wants... Seriously?!) for example yesterday he got nasty with me on the CB because my character (who is a total bitch) was bitchy towards his character. REALLY?!?! I was RPing!

Also I made a weapon for his character a while back (Red). I really wanted a chainsaw weapon. He would not budge, at all. Like no compromise. So instead I had to make her this stupid chainsaw sword which didn't even make any sense but he HAD TO HAVE A HANDLE. Like really?

Okay so then we start RPing and he just doesn't like Red at all. Even though he saw her application and said she was fine. During the RP he literally made me make Red stop some of her habits. (Like smoking cigarettes.) I gave in to make him happy. But the entire time I literally had to change my characters behavior to suit his character. He didn't try to work with me at all.

And he is super dramatic.

My vote is no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arkangel's Application   Arkangel's Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:20 pm

"Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it: No, but if I did I would just quit talking, because talking more will just escalate the issue. If the fighting persists then I would contact an Admin or Mod."

This is not true at all. Like, its a straight up lie. I know for a fact that Ark has gotten into several fights, most often with the staff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arkangel's Application   Arkangel's Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:53 pm

There are a LOT of issues with the apps relating to what I've seen from Ark. He tends to have disputes with others quite a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arkangel's Application   Arkangel's Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:53 pm

My vote is no.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arkangel's Application   Arkangel's Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 8:58 pm

Guys, friendly reminder that it's requested that you don't comment here unless you're a reference
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arkangel's Application   Arkangel's Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 6:54 pm

I vote no. Ark is not online nearly enough to have the job of a mod.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Arkangel's Application   Arkangel's Application I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 7:33 pm

THE EFF DID I SAY RAGE!? :D :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkangel's Application   Arkangel's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkangel's Application
Page 1 of 1