Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) Empty
PostSubject: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 10:37 pm

There was commotion all over the cafeteria. People were all talking at once among themselves but you couldn't really tell what they were saying unless you listened closely, it was all just pretty much noise. There were many mesiters and weapons alike sitting in their groups eating and talking...talking and eating. Then in walked a fairly fresh face. This was Tatsu, the latest meister to enter the family. He could be considered a nobody to many , but he was something special. He was one of the only members of his family to actually make it to the academy, and too many others that was no big whoop, but to him it meant the world. He hadn't found a partner yet but that would come in time, for the time being he was more concerned with getting something in his belly. So the boy sat down at a pretty empty table and set down a small box. When he opened it he smiled at what he saw, it was the most beautiful peanut butter and jelly sandwich he had made in his life, and accompanying that majestic piece of art was a cup of chocolate pudding and a small carton of milk. He rubbed his hands together in delight and began to eat as his eyes scanned the room, checking out all the other students. "I wonder if I'm the only new person here..." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 11:17 pm

Belated walked through the doors to the cafeteria in the DWMA. She looked around, scanning the area to see how busy it would be today. To her disappointment, it seemed to be packed today. She sighed, hearing all the individual conversations that were inaudible over the other many individual conversations. Why couldn't this place be nice and quiet for once? On the bright side, she'd made sure to pack today, that way she wouldn't have to get in line with all the other people that would just be a nuisance to her.

Walking around, she tried to find a table that seemed to be open and calm. Everywhere she looked though, it was either full, or filled with people that would be too much for to handle. After a few more moments of searching, she eventually found a table that was open. One boy was sitting there by himself. "He doesn't look like anyone I've seen before...." Belated whispered to herself. She mulled over whether she should sit with this boy or not. She realized this boy was a new student and felt instant sympathy for him. Grasping her lunch in one hand, she made her way over to the table slowly. Choosing the seat directly across from him, she put her bag on the table and lowered her head, not speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 11:53 pm

Tatsu looked up to the girl who had sat in front of him, she seemed rather pretty. He swallowed his bite of sandwich and spoke up to make conversation. "Hello, my name is Tatsu" he said confidently, she would be able to tell this boy was not shy at all. In fact he was quite the opposite, with a warm smile he waited for her to introduce herself. He took a moment to remove the lid of his pudding and begin eating that as well. Looking at her he began to think "I wonder if she knows about my family...". The boy did come from a line of screw ups after all, it made him wonder if his families infamy had reached her ears or not, he had hoped for the ladder. It was common for most people to shy away from him because of his bloodline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 12:11 am

Belated lifted her head up slowly, examining the boy. She wasn't one to judge people, but she wanted to see how this boy looked. He seemed to be in good shape, probably taking a lot of care of himself. "I'm Belated...." She introduced herself, speaking quietly. On the inside she cursed herself for her timidity, and wished that she would've had enough courage to say the first word. "Are you new here? I don't think I've seen you around...." Belated asked the boy, slipping into her British accent as she did sometimes. She blushed and lowered her head again, looking at the food he was eating. It wasn't very much food that he'd packed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 2:12 pm

"It's nice to meet you belated" he said holding his hand out to shake hers, he then continued "Yeah, today is my first day here and if we are being completely honest here im a bit nervous. A lot of these other meisters look pretty strong, it seems like ive got some catching up to do heh? " he said with a bit of a light chuckle. This girl seemed pretty nice, she was the first person to approach him all day, who wasn't staff of course. After shaking her hand (Or retracting it if she chose not too) he dug into his pocket and pulled out his schedule and checked to see which classes he would be having after the lunch period. He furrowed his brow a bit and put his palm against his cheek. "This place is so big it'l take forever to find these classes" he noted kind of talking to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 2:48 pm

Belated smiled at the boy and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you, Tatsu!" Belated greeted the boy. Another new student? It seems like Belated was always the one that got stuck with them. She didn't mind though, she liked seeing new faces and meeting new people, it always raised her self-esteem. She'd make sure this boy's first day was a pleasant one at the DWMA. "Hmmm.... It's not so bad here." Belated reassured him, feeling her timidity vanish. "Here, I don't think that'll be enough for you." Belated said, pushing a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at Tastu. "I've made plenty, I can't finish off four all by myself." She grinned at him. "May I see your schedule?" She asked him, sticking her hand out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2014, 2:13 pm

Tatsu smiled as he traded his schedule for a sandwich "This is really nice of you, thanks a bunch!" he said as he began eating both sandwiches stacked on top of each other. He just smiled as he ate, this was turning out to be a pretty good first day, it seems he had already made a friend! He then looked to the girl who had his schedule "So how long have you been here? Is your weapon around, id like to meet them too!" he asked, assuming that she too was a fellow meister. He then thought for a moment trying to remember what class he had next, after a few more moments of trying to remember he gave up and asked her to check. This place would certainly need some getting use too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2014, 9:46 pm

Belated smiled at Tatsu, glad that he was appreciating the sandwich she gave him. She slowly scanned over his schedule, looking at all the classes he had. "My weapon?" She asked, taking her eyes off the schedule. "I'm not a meister...." She said softly, "I am a weapon...." She replied. Hoping that she wasn't showing off, she transformed her left arm into her partial weapon form. Black mahogany replaced where her arm should've been, and a titanium tip came out at the end. After a few minutes, she turned her arm back, feeling a bit subconscious of anyone else that may have been watching. She looked back at the schedule and realized something. "We have this class together!" She grinned at him, a bit overjoyed by her discovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 8:20 pm

Tatsu watched in amazement as the girl had turned her arm into part of a weapon, something he really wasn't expecting to happen at all. Agog he just watched dropping the spoon back into the cup of sweet sweet pudding.  His eyes snapped back into reality once she had spoken up again. "Wow really? Thats awesome! What are the odds?!" he said excited. It was good to know he would have a friend in one of his classes. He leaned in over the table and looked to schedule to see which class she was mentioning. At that moment the bell had rung disrupting all conversation.  Tatsu looked around to see the children cleaning up after themselves, so he did the same. He then looked to the girl and wondered "Where is your meister?"  it was a bit of an odd question but to his understanding most partners were inseparable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 8:44 pm

Belated held the schedule out in front of him, pointing out which class it was that the two shared. "This one, right here see." She gestured to the class with her finger, "Oh, actually, this class is Combat Training," she said, pulling the paper back to look at it again. Cupping her chin with her hand, she looked over the schedule once more. "Oh, umm...." Belated mumbled, brushing her hair behind her ear. This seemed to be a tendency when she was embarrassed. "I.... I don't have a meister." Belated admitted, looking up at Tatsu. Inhaling deeply through her mouth, she looked back down once more at the schedule. "I told you, it's kind of hard to find partners here...." She said, looking at the paper once more to hide her shame.

"Oh?" Belated looked around, noticing that everyone was beginning to clear out of the cafeteria. "It seems that it's time to get back to class...." Belated whispered, watching everyone throw their lunches away. "Oh, Combat Training is right now actually...." She told Tatsu, looking at her phone to see what time it was. "We have five minutes to get to class." Belated packed up all her leftovers, placing them back in her backpack. Every piece of food she'd brought had been untouched. She'd forgotten to eat. "Are you ready for class?" Belated asked Tatsu, smiling slightly at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 6:18 pm

Tatsu smiled at the sound of that "I can totally handle some combat training right now!"  he said plowing his fist into an open palm. He then thought for a while at the girls reply, he didn't intend to hurt  her feelings in anyway. "Well im sure any meister would be lucky to have a weapon as cool as you" he said with a grin, hopefully being able to cheer her up. Now that everything was packed he put his hands in his pockets and would decide to follow the girl , since she knew where everything was. The DWMA was kind of a maze at the time being, especially with all the other students rushing to their own classes.

"Five minutes hm? Lets get going, i wouldn't wanna be late on the first day!"  he said with a chuckle. Tatsu was feeling as confident as ever, now that he had a guide and friend to help him around he felt as if nothing could stop him...but he knew that there was more to this school than meets the eye. He would take on every challenge thrown at him, all for the ultimate goal of becoming a strong meister and making a new name for himself and his family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2014, 6:32 pm

Belated smiled at Tatsu. Confidence was something she admired, seeing as she could lack that most of the time. Turning around, she headed towards the exit. "Oh.... You think so?" Belated asked him, blushing madly. She'd always been complimented for her looks and such, but none of the compliments she'd heard sounded as sincere as this one. "T-th-thank.... Thank you." Belated stuttered, lowering her head a bit, "I'm sure you'll find a partner soon...." She said to Tatsu. Tatsu had potential, and Belated could see that. She just hoped that he would find the right one. "Yeah, I wouldn't want to be the reason you're late." Belated smiled at him as they made their way to class.

Belated started to jog through the hallway, intent on making it to class on time. Unfortunately for them, the class was all the way on the other side of the school. "Tatsu, we have to hurry." Belated said calmly, keeping a steady pace with her jog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)   First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day, and some lunch! (Open to Meisters/Weapons/Teachers)
Page 1 of 1