Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:58 pm

Finally at the edge of the forest Otherin stared into thick underbrush as he decided his path. What he seek'd was somewhere in there, a temple built long ago and home to vast stores of lost knowledge and at least one artifact of power. He's intensive research had brought him here and he hoped it wasn't just another wild chase. He mutters to himself as he wipes the sweat from his brow the wet heat of the place almost unbearable in his trademark coat "Maybe after this journey... I'll be strong enough to attract a partner for myself." he then smirks adding on "But will they be worthy of my knew knowledge and power..." He takes a step forward placing himself right at the edge of the trees and sighs "Time to be off..."
Back to top Go down

Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 7:41 pm

"Ladda dee, ladda da..."

Twas the Kishin Inker. He had done some digging, uncovered more facts about the temple he had found the original cursed ring in. Turns out, it wasn't the only one of its make. Another could be located in good old South America! 

So, it took him a bit of doing, but he had decided to come on down, see what he could uncover. 

Floating through the air, the robed Kishin glanced down, and noticed an odd looking fellow. 

"And who might that be, I wonder? A lost soul looking for ancient power, perhaps?"

Eh, he had time to kill. After all, not like anyone else knew about this temple, and all the big names were too busy tracking down Glaucon and Nebun to bother him.

Calmly floating down, he spoke to this fellow. 

"Why hello there! Might you be an enterprising treasure hunter looking for vast sums of riches? I can already tell you you shall not find them here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 7:56 pm

I look to see the speaker and a scowl etches itself on my face as I had hoped to be alone. Though my foul mood doesn't blind me to the fact that this person was obviously strong. I chuckle slightly before saying "Not all treasure is gold and jewels, and I'm quite sure I will find something to occupy my time." I then place my hands behind me and clasp them together and speak again "I'm Otherin and I am a bit busy so as to not be rude I shall take my leave Mr...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:02 pm

"Call me Chuckles. I would give you my real name, but then I would have to open a portal to the world of the damned and let the walking undead feast on your innards. Or something, I don't know, I'm a supervillain, not a damn metaphysicist." 

Inker gave a short half bow, before straightening up again. 

"Anyways, jokes aside, I would prefer not to give my real name as of yet. Be assured, when I tell you it, you WILL recognize it."

"Moving on, I am MORE than willing to share whatever it is that is found. I am not GREEDY, after all. However..."

The cold, yellow eyes beneath Inkers mask gleamed with hunger. All four of them.

"I get first pick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:14 pm

My hands grip themselves tighter as my scowl morphs into a grimace "I do believe that... someone of your stature can have first pick but I must put that you inform me of what exactly you will be taking before you take it." I then gesture into the forest with one arm as I release my grip on myself "Shall we... Mr. Chuckles?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:13 pm

"After you, Ser Otherin. Of course, we could skip the arduous trek through the jungle and I could just fly you there, as a temple tends to be easy to spot from the air, even in a jungle, but where is the fun in that, I ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:19 pm

I press my lips tightly together and breath a heavy breath before saying "As long as we get were we are going I'm quite sure what's inside will be more than eventful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:25 pm

"Eh. I've probably seen worse. After all, one of my nemisesis is a death scythe, and once you've fought a death scythe, everything else tends to be cake in comparison. Unless its a golem. Golems are a BITCH to fight. I mean, really, whoever invented golemcraft needs to have Tiger Woods play golf with their nuts and a steel driver. Anyways, enough yammering from me, letsa go!" 

Inker stretched out his hand towards Otherin, waiting for him to take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:33 pm

I outstretch my hand and grasp his tightly "I suppose so... but I plan on overcoming any normal death scythe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:53 pm

"Ambitious! I like that! Anyways, and we're off!"

With that, Inker rose into the air, and began to fly over the jungle. 

"Okay, poor eyesight, and I have to keep an eye out for bugs, because bugs are a pain to wash off the mask, so keep an eye out for the temple and GODDAMNIT DRAGONFLIES ARE NOT NATIVE TO THIS CONTINENT DAMNIT"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:07 pm

Despite himself and his usual self he couldn't help but chuckle at the mans actions as he scans the forest looking for the temple "I believe it was near a waterfall near the east of center forest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:17 pm

"Got it!" Inker would fly in that general direction, before spotting it on the ground. "Okay, it is within my peripheral vision! Aaaand descending!" With that, Inker would slowly lower himself to the ground outside the temple. 

"Hmm....Bit of Maya, bit of Aztec, little Olmec.... No Toltec or Inca, however, and do I detect a bit of egyptian and, dare I say it, pacific island influence? Ah, this brings back memories. I used to delve places like this for a living you know, back when I was a FAMOUS ADVENTURER!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:35 pm

I wipe myself off and fold my arms behind me again "What exactly did you come here for again? You seem a tad oblivious to the seriousness of the potential of this place." I say as I gaze at the amazing structure and scan the exterior for any sign of trap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:50 pm

"Ah, but good sir, know you not my past history! You see, I once encountered a temple just like this, which contained fantastic treasure. Also a horrific body warping artifact of doom that would make the One Ring look like a piece of cake, but that is neither here nor there."

With that, from the shadows emerged an army of....creatures. Dark black, they excluded an air of....wrongness. Marching to the temple, they were destroyed by the high number of traps.

"Now comes the easy part! Just sit back and let my raiders spring all the traps. You see, the civilization that made these temples, they had a thing about booby traps. Instead of destroying the loot, they just tried to wipe out intruders. Used to be, I had to go through these traps all slow, but now I can just brute force it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:56 pm

I raise my eyebrows slightly and smile a rare genuine smile "Well... that certainly does make things easier. Perhaps we could get better acquainted while we wait?" I say as I watch the things die horrendous deaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:05 am

"Very well. They call me many names. Ignatius, Chuckles, The Dark Lord, Ted. I like long walks on the beach, cats, devouring the souls of the innocent, the internet, my personal dream is to go to disney world and take over the world. Not in that order, of course, because when I rule the world, I intend to make Disney World a prison where inmates have to compete in tournaments to gain the medicine necessary to stave off death, and I did copy that idea from a certain cartoon show, why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:20 am

"Sounds rather... uncoordinated to me. But I to wish to take souls from humans." I say taking a few steps towards the temple "Shall we proceed to our treasure? I think it should be safe by now, and as long as you keep your word about not being greedy this should mark my first step towards completing my plan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:23 am

"Very well." Inker said as he floated forward. "Also, what goal, exactly? We may be able to work together. You see, I am creating a ... organization, of sorts, dedicated to assuming control of society, and, what the hell, new members are always nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:31 am

"My plan... more of a goal really. I want to make myself into the most powerful weapon ever and I don't rightly care if my soul corrupts demonically." I say as I stroll forth into the temple "Ideally I would become strong enough to wield myself but I know all weapons are stronger when wielded by some they resonate with so I need to find someone and Either take their body and mind or get them to my cause." I clasps my hands again behind my back as I look down corridors but stick to the main path "I really just want to consume the souls of any Death Scythes when I get strong enough... seems the most practical target to greatly boost my power."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:36 am

"Nooooot really. See, Death Scythes are RIDICULOUSLY tough. I mean, that Archnemesis I told you about? Regeneration. And some REALLY nasty powers.  And he's rather typical of Death Scythes." Inker would glance down a side corridor, and send a few raiders down it. "Don't mind me, just some good loot down that way. Nothing you would want, of course. Now, as to getting stronger, you see, I have many, many in my employ, and, chances are, at least one would resonate with you. Hell, I probably could resonate with you. Whats yer weapon form? Sword? Scythe? Talwar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:47 am

I smirk a bit "Remember our agreement. You have to tell what you grab before you do it... and I'm an O-katana." I say as the floor started to slope deeper into the catacombs of the place then I say "But once I'm a fully fledged demon blade I can go toe to toe with them and someone like yourself can't tell me that a Demon Blade consuming a Death Scythe wouldn't drastically increase its power."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:51 am

"Fine. Architecture notes. Specifically, on how to build non-eulcidian architecture. Once again, what is valuable to me is probably not valuable to you. And while consuming a Death Scythe would increase your power, your better off just doing it the normal way, eating a bunch people."

"Also, what the hell is a O-Katana?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:02 am

"True... but I'd rather get one big boost though I see the point of taking it slow and pacing things out to accommodate the reactions of others." I say as the passage opens into a large room with 8 sarcophaguses lined the walls and a very large sealed door at the end of the room "Well... that looks important."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:16 am

"Ah, this brings back memories. I was trapped in a sarcophagus JUST like those! Fun fact, they act like...power limiters, basically. Used for containing strong beings. The things inside are likely long dead, or at least severely weakened. Dibs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:21 am

"Fine, fine not what I'm after anyway." I say as I approach the large door an look at the inscriptions I look back at Chuckles and say "Just knock it down and risk the big trap or try and figure it out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.   Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power and Knowledge useless without each other just like Meisters and Weapons.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next