Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new world order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 11:09 pm

A young man wearing armor, followed by a group of cat soldiers, walked around a mountain village, each person he passed dropped to the ground and bowed, deathly afraid of what he might do if they didn't. As the young man strolled around the village, looking down at everyone like a king, his foot steps melted snow, causing steam to rise, and also trailing behind his was a deadly spinned dragon tail. This person wasn't a mere human, he was actually a warlock, in fact he didn't even have his soul protect on, this was a warlock that had no intention to hide it.

For anyone who was visiting the mountain village that hadn't been there three days earlier would've thought he was a local, bullying warlock, but in truth the village actually gave their allegiance to him because of the bandits that threatened to attack, he was protecting the village, though he viewed them as cowards for not fighting back he agreed to protect the village in exchange that the mountain folk look to him as their ruler, and he was reminding them who was in charge.

But as said before, if the person wasn't there a few days ago they wouldn't know that, Zane, the young warlock man, would be viewed as another bully witch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 1:25 pm

A small group of people approached the village. Four men and one woman
The group was armed, but they weren't going to attack the village. They were armed, just because they were guarding their leader.
Their leader was a witch, a young, 25-years old witch. Her name was Chloe Carmen.
She was wearing a black winter jacket, and grey woolen gloves.
Chloe's jacket:
Her brown hair was "flying" on a gentle wind. Her grey eyes, showed her curiosity.
The witch put her glasses on and smiled.
"Let's check this village!" She ordered.

Her guards were wearing very modern armors. Their weapons were: Wavelenght rifles and black swords. They had their weapons on their backs.
Chloe's soldiers' equipment:
On their shoulder pads there were a shield-shaped emblems
Emblems:
Soon the group walked into the village.

Chloe looked around and crossed her arms.
"Alright..Now..We should find an inn or something..OR find a major of this vilalge.." The witch said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 1:37 pm

The villagers watch the new comers in awe and fear, for they did not know what to expect from the small army in black
A mountain lion solider of Zane's approched the questionable group growling, it his and swipped at them, warning them to stay back, two other cat soldiers arrived, hissing angrily
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 1:43 pm

The soldiers raised their weapons, they were ready to open fire, but Chloe calmed them down with a hand gesture. She was surprisingly calm.
"I'd like to speak with your leader!" The witch exclaimed loudly.
She wasn't using soul protect, because she was safe with her guards.
"We do not want to fight! We are not hostile!" Chloe continued
Back to top Go down

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 5:17 pm

A bright light could be seen in the air, hurtling towards the village at intense speeds, and a dull roar would be heard from up above. Was it.....was it a meteor?

"I COME! FLEE, PETTY WEAKLING! FOR YOUR RECKONING ARRIVES!"

Well, there goes that theory.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 5:55 pm

Ooc:...what??
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 5:59 pm

Ooc: Yeah...I've got no idea what's just happened...
Back to top Go down

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 7:54 pm

(OOC: Basically, ArchAngel is hurteling towards the village at, oh, 200 miles per hour.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 8:43 pm

Ooc:....how are they supposed to respond to that? There's no way they could stop that :/ also, if the village is destroyed by this itll mess up what I had planned for the plot of this thread >~<' C-cant Arc just..make a dramatic entrance on the ground??
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 2:36 am

Ooc: Nothing really bad is going to happen, I guess. I'll try to reply to this.

The witch looked into the sky..Was this falling creature a bird? A plane?
Chloe had no idea what the hell was that. Only time will show them.
She and her soldiers took a few steps back, just to feel..safer.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 9:30 am

Ooc: Yeah..

Zane was walking towards the new comers, keeping his attention split to the projectile falling towards the village and part of his focus on the witch "I am the leader" he said,trying to sound as imperial as possible, though he sounded a bit young "Why have you come here?" He asked in suspicion
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 2:27 pm

The witch bowed to show some respect to the young leader. Her soldiers did the same.
Chloe looked at the leader again, with a slight smile. There was something in her eyes. Here eyes could tell him a lot. Right now they were telling him that the witch was curious.
"I've heard some rumors about a powerful sorcerer who has decided to bring a new order to this lovely village. We're here to check if the rumors are true." The witch said with a very polite tone.
"But, we should be focused on this..strange object that is falling from the sky right now" Chloe said as she gestured at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 6:25 pm

"Indeed, who ever or whatever it is will pay dearly if anyone or any part of the village is destroyed or harmed.." Zane muttered gravely
Back to top Go down

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 5:45 pm

With a loud crash, ArchAngel would hit the ground, creating a small crater. Out of the crater, he would rise, his armor emiting a cold, hateful light. "I HAVE HEARD WORD OF A FOUL USER OF MAGICS TAKING COMMAND OF THIS VILLAGE. I, THE GIANT OF LIGHT, HAVE COME TO PASS JUDGEMENT!"
His voice was loud, and very, very deep. Off the powerful Kishen Egg came waves of madness. "STEP FORWARD, WARLOCK! FOR EITHER YOU OR THIS VILLAGE SHALL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS DAY!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 6:12 pm

Chloe watched this scene with a very surprised face expression. Well, her jaw dropped.
But she knew one thing:  she had to do something to stop this madness before it starts.
The witch stood between them. Luckily she put on her soul protect right after..the angel.."landed" on the ground.
"W-Wait a moment, sir!" She said to the angel. "Sir, please, don't start a fight. Let the warlock talk, okay? You will agree with me, right? Because you're an angel. Angels are good, am I right? " Chloe was trying to be careful in choosing words. Also her voice sounded very polite. However,  deep inside she was..a bit scared.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 7:38 pm

Zane snarled, who the heck did this guy think he was, "Judgement? You have no right to judge, I advise you remove yourself from this area if you are wanting to cause pain, if you don't I'll have no choice but to make you leave..." Zane said in a loud, stern voice
Back to top Go down

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 9:22 am

ArchAngels eyes narrowed at Chloes words as he appeared to consider them...Until Zane spoke, taunting him. "YOU PRESUME TO ORDER ME ABOUT? THE AVATAR OF DESTRUCTION, THE GIANT OF MIGHT? VERY WELL, SORCERER." With that, a massive, burning light burst from ArchAngels being, aimed right at Zane. "BURN!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 3:14 pm

Chloe tried to stop the fight before it started and, well, she failed.
When the Archangel attacked, the witch took a few steps back until she was a few meters away from them both. She needed to do something to not let them kill themselves or kill someone innocent.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2014, 4:56 pm

Zane snarled and rolled out of the way of the beam, the tip of his tail getting caught in the burning light, but of course burning didn't really faze Zane, though it did tick him off "EVACUATE THE LOCALS!" He roared, half to Chloe and half to his cat guards, Fffff, trouble makers already? Zane thought angrily
Back to top Go down

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 5:08 pm

"Evacuate them to where, exactly? I can fly faster than you can walk, and thus, any overland route you have them take can be intercepted by me. Any underland route you have them take will run into the problem of the fact that they will have to come above ground eventually, and I can attack them then."

ArchAngels eyes burned. "Even if the filth escape me today, which is unlikely, I am patient. However, I am merciful. Surrender for execution, and I will let them go about their pitiful, meaningless little lives."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 3:49 pm

OOC: Note: I don't want to get involved in killing, dying and any other things, verstehen?

Chloe was getting very nervous. The situation was getting too dangerous. She wanted to protect the civilians, her people and her own life. "LISTEN YOU BOTH!" The witch yelled.
"Can we solve this WHITHOUT killing anyone, please?!"
Chloe looked at the angel. You, sir, are an angel. You should show mercy to everyone. You're god's servant. Please..I'm begging you, stop this pointless fight"

Once she stopped her speech, she looked at the warlock.
"And you, sir, are the leader in this village, aren't you? THINK ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE.You're riskin their lives. Why? Because your ambition won't let you stop this fight"

Silence. The witch was forming another short speech.
"I'm begging you both! Stop fighting!" After Chloe said this, she bowed to show how much she wants them to stop.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 5:25 pm

Ooc: Didn't really want to get involved with a mass murder threat .....

Zane growled, HIS ambition was endangering the villagers? He was trying to PROTECT them, he wanted to protect their land, and mostly, he wanted to rid the world of this cocky, bloodthirsty kishin egg "I can not rest until the village and it's inhabitants are safe, and this lowlife, this bloodthirsty, pathetic excuse for a living being has the AUDACITY to claim he has control of their life and death? It disgusts me that someone could sink so low as to attack a peaceful village" he stated, "Can this murderer really be capable of mercy?" He asked, half to Claire, half to the kishin egg himself
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 11:02 pm

Ooc: Eh, sorry, I should've said this earlier in thread, but I really didn't want Zane fighting in his first thread .~. This was supposed to be an intro thread so he can get allies, I know it wasn't tagged on the title, but um...the thread basically started with him walking around, nothing could've really provoked a fight...Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new world order Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world order   A new world order I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new world order
Page 1 of 1