Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:08 pm

Strix walked along the desert wearing a baterned cloak with his witch's hat hanging around his neck and the hood up. It was a nice area outside of Death City in the middle of nowhere. Perfectly out of the way for any sane person who had no idea how to get to the location. Finally, with a quick magical chant to himself, Strix put his hand on the ground. An invisible signal shot through the air through the Master Shrimp. A signal to call the members of his newly formed order.

Each member had a shrimp implanted into their body that would give them a mental message to come to this location, leading them to this secluded place. Now, it was only a matter of waiting until they showed up no matter how long it took. This would be the first time the members had officially gathered in one area, it was time for them to find their partners, get to know eachother's skills, and plan their first big move....

(OoC: Feel free to pull out whatever cool methods of showing up that you can!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:29 pm

ramie flew in from a huge cloud of smog in his owl form. when he landed on the ground in front of Strix
he turned back into his human form and did nothing but look at Strix with a cold icy stare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:56 pm

Getting the message, Argen quickly dropped what he was doing, and headed for the meeting. He walked into the underground part of his house and opened the garage. It was a silver, gleaming, astonishing motorcycle shining in the light. But it was more than just a bike. It's still just a prototype, but i think it'll be able to withstand a small test... He thought to himself. He sat on the seat of the bike and looked at the handles. Then he pressed a red button that was in front of him. The bike instantly pulled off, shooting out of the garage. The he pressed the button again. "Which mode would you like sir?" A voice said, coming from the cycle. "Armor mode..." Argen replied. The bike suddenly began to transform. in one quick motion, the bike transformed into a full body, slim mecha suit, that fit like a loose glove... or something. Anyway, Argen was now running towards the scene. The wheels of the bike were on his back and the handles stuck out of his elbow. "low energy sir." The bike said. Then it transformed back into its bike mode and Argen was now riding it. Moment later, he arrived at the scene in the desert next to Strix. He got off of his bike and looked around. "Strix..." He greeted as he nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 11:34 pm

Lycaon appeared out of thin air, appearing see-through for a split second, only his skeleton showing before the rest of him followed suit. He appeared in his usual attire, hands thrust into his pockets. The left side of his scarred face twitches a bit, reacting to a pain he had long since forgotten as his body dealt with larger wounds. How his body didn't rip itself aart in the first place was still a mystery. "What is it?" He snaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 11:25 am

"Good question. I was in the middle of very important research, trying to make equipment for this squad." He said as he tightened his gauntlet. "I'm guessing this is probably a serious matter? Considering the way we were summoned her with no heads up." He stated. Then Elaine came out of the sand next to Argen. She looked around and observed the group. "What is it?" She asked as she put her hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:18 pm

"I wasn't aware of your reserch." Strix mentioned, green veins going across what they could see of his face. "I simply gathered you so that we could finally meet the others. Today, we find partners amongst the order to match our wavelengths with.... Then... we plan our first big appearence."

The Warlock looked across the members there. Lycoan, the gass-mask child, a scientist, and a maid. This was going to be an intresting group, indeed.... "Since each of you already has a tie to the Master Shrimp, it's necessary that you learn to use it, as well. I suspect many of you have already had trouble with the DWMA but, now that we're together, we could potentially even take out Nebun with enough training. And, once as many other factors are out of the way as possible, we could take Death City itself!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:26 pm

Argen wasn't exactly sure why taking out Nebun would be such a good idea. "Nebun should stay alive." He stated. "With the DWMA on his back, he creates a distraction, so they'll certainly have no time to worry about us. And that creates a better chance of our plans to be successful. Plus, Nebun could be an extremely valuable asset to this team." He said as he looked at the members of the group. "But I could be wrong..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 12:48 pm

Strix thought about it for a moment. "Good point. But I believe Nebun is too unpredictable. Besides, consider what taking out such a threat would mean. We would have done something the DWMA has failed to do.... I believe that would give us some recognition from the public, which could easilly mean new members."

The Warlock crossed his arms as he weighed the options. "We probably wouldn't be able to take on such a powerful Demon Weapon just yet, either way. So for the moment, how about a quick vote? Who's for taking out Nebun, and who's for leaving him as a distraction?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 1:07 pm

"For now... I'd say we wait it out before we come to a conclusion. Personally of rather not fight Nebun, considering his strength. If we wait, well have a better view on what exactly is better for us." He said as his arms moved with his words.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 4:04 pm

Lycaon shrugs "I don't even know the guy." He says, blowing a strand of shaggy white hair out of his face. "What makes him so dangerous?"

Last edited by Sovuru on February 15th 2014, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:02 am

Ophidia had gotten the signal. She just had taken awhile to fly in. Finally she could see the group in the sand below, floating down gently a little away. She had her scythe in her hand, which she promptly threw in the sand before walking over. She flicked her tail and folded her wings. They were talking of some guy named Nebun. "Who's Nebun? Someone I should worry about?" She asked, jumping directly into their conversation. She was a member too, right? She was allowed to join the chat.

Ophidia smiled brightly as she stopped next to Argen and tried to lean against him and wrap her arms around him in a kind of hug. At this point she was wearing her normal atire of a white bikini-top with black neting to connect it to her neck, and black bikini botom. She hadn't quite finished adjusting her new robe yet, so it was still where she kept her stuff.

(EDIT: added second pargraph to keep Ophidia true to her nature xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 2:30 pm

Argen turned and looked at the girl. When he saw that she was trying to touch him, he wanted put his pointer finger on her forehead and gently push it away. But he decides to just let it happen. "I'm not a fan of physical contact. Or anything for that matter, except for my work. So please refrain from touching me, especially if it will involve your bare skin..." He said without moving. "To answer your question, Nebun is a man of many, many abilities. I've been researching on him for months, trying to figure out what he can do exactly, but no luck. If he faced anyone of us here alone... He'd be able to kill us easily." He said as with a bit of disappointment in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:39 pm

"Exactly." Strix mentioned, talking to Ophidia and Lycaon. "Nebun is the most dangerous being in Death City at the moment. Not even the DWMA has been able to stop him so far. If we stop Nebun, it'll prove we're a more effective group. But we would need a way to get past his Black Blood, first, before we can hope to kill him.... It will probably take me a while to find a way to produce a modified chemical to aid in the fight so, if we ever believe we should defeat Nebun, it will still take some time before the actual fight."

He stopped for a moment, lost in thought. "We currently have 15 golems to use. We'll need more to take the DWMA so, if we're unsure about Nebun, we should either capture a Death Scythe or try to take a town to gain souls. Every two souls would allow us to make a new specialized golem....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:15 pm

"I've been trying to make special equipment for the members of this group. But I need more materials. I need bodies... Living bodies." He said as he turned and looked at death city. "I'm currently conducting an experiment that could make us unstoppable. I'm creating a robot that runs of off soul energy. The more souls we put into it, the stronger it gets. And when were around it, the shrimp inside of us will act as a stabilizer to its power. It should be done in a few weeks, but I need the supplies." He said as he turned and looked at Strix. "I also need an entire lab."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:09 pm

"An inorganic being that mimics the ability gaining powers of a Kishin?" Strix mentioned. That could be increadibly useful.... "Excellent work, Argen! I'll provide you with my own lab. The notes I've taken on wavelength properties should be useful. When the initial concept is reserched, I'll provide 'J' to help boost it's stabillity."

Then, with his eyes seeming more reflective, Strix turned to the rest of the group. "I believe that should be enough incentive to take a smaller village. Any objections or suggestions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:09 pm

OOC: no one suspects that Jet isn't here. Muahahhahhah ehh he will probably be either to beat up or dead to come anyway the way those two are going at it
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:13 pm

Ophidia sighed, letting go of Argen, but not moving any farther away. "No argument on my end." She said, wondering about this Nebun guy. He seemed scary. Oh well, if they were all confidant in taking him out later, she'd just have to go hunting on her free time. She glanced at the group, noting on each individual. They had Strix, smart and organized, he was the leader. Argen, a scientist from what she could tell, didn't like being touched. The creepy guy in the corner, didn't seem like someone who joked around much, rather shy or withdrawn? Someone who hadn't said a word since she got here. Then there was her, a low leveled kishin egg with no buisiness among these monsters. Not that she minded being surrounded by powerful men, she rather enjoyed it actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:25 pm

Elaine was standing looking at her nails as she rested on her leg. She really didn't care about what was going on, neither was she paying attention. She just wanted to get back to killing. Argen on the other hand was extremely interested and had many questions. "I think we need other means of communication. Say the shrimp guy dies and the fish in our necks become useless. Also, I think we need one place to settle down. Like a lair where we all live. That way it's less likely that we're ever attacked. Of course they won't know where the lair is. And we need roles. I know we have teams, but we need specific tasks that each of us get according to our abilities and skills. Of course, these are only my opinions, so feel free to discard them."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:37 pm

Lycaon considered for a moment before shrugging once more "doesn't matter to me. Anything is better than sitting around doing nothing." He says in a tone of aggravation "like we are right now." After hearing Argen's suggestion Lycaon nods "that's true, I like the idea of a hangout."

Last edited by Sovuru on February 15th 2014, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:40 pm

OOC: that was Argen that said that. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:47 pm

Ooc: no clue what you're talkin' about...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:53 pm

Ooc:...... Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :3 (I'm a little confused, but what the hay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:44 pm

Strix grinned as Argen talked. This guy really liked to think ahead... great! It's always good to have someone to ask questions about different situations. "Actually, I have a secondary plan in case the Master Shrimp dies. It won't be the most... pleasent experience for me.... But it's better than losing our valuble mental link or having to resort to a conventional method of communication that can be tracked. But if the Master Shrimp dies and I'm in no shape to conduct the procedure, the order will have probably ceased to exist, anyways."

He quickly twitched with excitement. "And as for a lair, I believe the city we empty out should at last have some structure we can easilly defend. A prison, a hospital of some kind, even a building used to store containers or something. Just make a few adjustments and I'm sure it'll become a more perminant residence than my old lair. I'll just need to call in a favor to move some of the more delicate instruments...."

Suddenly, his mind snapped back to the other point he made. "Oh yeah, and the tasks! They're definatly something I'll have to plan out later. I've only got the slightest clue to each of your powers and real strengths, but I know enough to say that we've got an increadibly diverse set of skills capable of dealing with whatever threat we need to fight. We still need to partner up, but, who knows? Perhaps we'll end up figuring out partners while taking the town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:13 pm

Argen nodded. "I believe we should take over the rearest town as soon as possible. That means the more souls we get. And the sooner we get souls, the sooner I can get working on my projects." He said as he folded his arms. "When should we do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:40 pm

Strix glanced around, quickly counting the members. 6 of the 10 of them were present, everyone except Jet, Crotic, Akata, and Loranne. That dragon witch probably wouldn't be eger to help them with this, anyways, since she was forcably recruited. She doesn't even understand their cause yet, much less, apreciate what they're trying to accomplish. Knowing Jet, he's probably still going through some physical and mental recovery... it's not every day someone comes so close to death, after all, and the new spine length was completely untested. If not for Ophidia, he would have died.

"I believe we have more than enough force to take a town. I'm able to feel their souls not far off in the East. We can make it there pretty quickly on our own and, once we arrive, I'll send out another signal to try and alert Crotic and Akata in case they wish to join us."

(OoC: Should we just make a new thread for it or timeskip to arriving there?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)   Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gathering the Order (Open to members of the Order of the Master Shrimp)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next