Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Order of the Master Shrimp Discution

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Order of the Master Shrimp Discution Empty
PostSubject: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:25 pm

Name: The Order of the Master Shrimp

Purpose: To recruit an army and destroy the DWMA. Only Strix and a select few know the full truth of the order's purpose after overthrowing the DWMA.

Leader: Strix Quadros, the Shrimp Warlock.

Location: An asylum the Order stumbled across in a town near Death City. The asylum was designed to contain dangerous Kishin Eggs and heavilly fortified from the outside to keep people out. With a few modifications, it easilly converted into a full medievil-style fortress. The Master Shrimp is kept in a room made after the Order took the asylum over, underground. Traps around the Master Shrimp are highly likely.

Description: Founded by Strix in secret, the faction was formed to take in whoever was willing to help them in their conquest of Death City in exchange for power. The original three members, Strix, Lycoan, and Jet, hold the special title of 'Knights of the Master Shrimp', and are able to stay as connected or disconnected from the Master Shrimp as they wish. But new members, the 'Followers of the Master Shrimp', are required to have a shrimp implanted in the back of their neck to allow them to contact and be contacted by the Master Shrimp (maybe more later on) as well as be stopped if they try to defy the order. But, the major draw is that Strix can gift them with the special chemical 'J', with a variety of effects from effecting resonance and wavelengths (in the user and their opponent) to allowing their body to connect to golem parts in a HIGHLY experimental procedure.

Requirements: *Members are required to wear a hooded robe with a pattern of red, tan, and brown spots to identify each other.

*Members are implanted with a shrimp that connects their mind to the mind of the Master Shrimp

*Each member is given at least one yellow bulb with a specialized shrimp inside of it that allows them to know when a Soul Wavelength approaches them so they can get past the trap in Strix's lair. How they wear the bulb, however, is up to them. They can be anything from a gauntlet-like contraption to a necklace, or even just attached to a wire and strung around the member's torso.

Members:
*Strix (Knight)-Shrimp Warlock-
*Lycoan (Knight)-Kishin Egg-
*Jet (Knight)-Rapier-

1. Ophidia -Kishin Egg (possible succubus)-
2. Loranne -Dragon Witch-
3. Akata -Hyena Warlock-
4. Jamie -Owl Warlock (with a gas mask)-
5. Elaine -Fox/Crow Witch (and a... maid???)-
6. Argen Hattori -Meister (scientist)-
7. Crotic -Kishin Egg (cursed Oni-mask)-

---
The Order currently posesses: 60 Golems
Current Projects:
Spoiler:
---

Please post to join!

Last edited by Dethhollow on April 19th 2014, 10:02 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:33 pm

I WANNA JOIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:35 pm

Ophidia's in! FTW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:52 pm

Which character are you using, Jo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2014, 9:53 pm

I have to make one so thats what im about to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2014, 3:44 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:51 pm

can i use my character, Jamie well? he's a witch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 8:07 am

steampunk45 wrote:
can i use my character, Jamie well? he's a witch

The correct term for a male witch is warlock or wizard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 8:43 am

Sure! I'll add his character and we'll make a thread for them to meet soon.

EDIT: Also! While it's on my mind, I was thinking about members being able to do crazy stuff by using their link to the Master Shrimp to match wavelengths with another member, kind-of like Soul's piano but a bit more varied. I'll have to ask another Admin if it's ok to do that or not but, in the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to start thinking of potential 2-person teams.

Maybe Jamie and Loranne? That could be fun because she's always got a stuffed weasel with her and Jamie's stuck thinking like a child, so there's probably something that can be done there. And I would imagine Ophidia would enjoy being with a grown man, so that could be Akata, Jet, or Lycoan. But it'll be up to you to figure out who you want to be paired with.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:35 am

Admin approval granted!

Btw,it's pronounced lie-say-on
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 10:40 am

Deth! You know Ophidia a little too well! xD

Seriously though. I don't mind whoever Ophidia teams up with. A grown man would be nice though. Whoever claims her first can team. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 3:35 pm

Argen Hattori is in too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 4:48 pm

Ok, I believe I've come up with a list of partners for the team that I think a lot of the characters would work well with. I'd like your feedback but it feels like the best sets of pairs would be:

1. Ophidia (Rebellious Angel) and Lycoan (Sov) or Akata (Jojo)--- Not only is Lycoan high-ranking in the order, but he's one of the better choices for a guy to pair Ophidia up with. Akata would work too but, being over 100 years old, IDK how well the two would be able to relate.

2. Elaine (Dead Eyes) and Jamie (Steampunk)--- IDK how active Steampunk is, but I can see Elaine being less likely to go nuts on Jamie since he looks like a kid. He just has to keep from talking about his real age, which shouldn't be much of a problem.

3. Jet (Tuck) and Argen (Dead Eyes)--- Not only would Argen be able to wield Jet as a weapon, he's also skilled in making and repairing machines. So if for some reason Jet's fake arm started malfunctioning, Argen could repair it. Or, potentially, upgrade it further to suit the situation!

4. Loranne (Drago) and either Strix (me), Lycoan (Sov), or Akata (Jojo)--- Unfortunatly, since we currently have an odd number of members, this one's a bit of a wierd choice that, honestly, I'm not too sure about. If there was a weasel witch or if a reptile-like character joined, I'd pair them up in an instant. But someone has to go without a partner. I'd recoment Akata and Loranne since his animal form could somewhat remind her of a weasel and Strix could take care of himself? IDK, but, all things considered, I think the matchups that do fit work out pretty well!

So what are your thoughts and oppinions on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:03 pm

I think everything is pretty sweet. But I think Argen would work better with someone else. Argen is more of a, I'm gonna throw a smoke bomb and vanish, but the smoke is prison. He's more of a tactical fighter and a supporter more than a head on fighter. He's good with poisons and, giving people the locations of their enemies. Idk. He isn't the type of person to fight like that. If he had powers, he'd be a long range healer type. Elaine on the other hand is the opposite of him. She rushes in and destroys what needs to be. She's incredibly strong and very fast. I just wanted to tell you that so you have a little more info, and maybe a different view on who should be paired with who. But I'm fine with whoever either way it goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:35 pm

Im not a big fan of dragons XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 5:52 pm

How about Akata and Argen, then let Jet be teamed with Loranne, and teaming Ophidia with Lycoan? If anyone has a member in mind that they think would work better, that would be ok. But Akata could distract them while Argen does his support thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:12 pm

I'm fine with that. But to clear things up, Argen is an extremely strong fighter. He just prefers to sit back and gather data. So he'll fight head on when he needs to, but since he's such a good scientist, he uses his many inventions to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:25 pm

i'm okay with that but I dont think Argen and Akata are gonna get along very well xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:40 pm

Lol. I think it would create a nice story though. It'd be kinda fun. Maybe even a love/hate relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 2:59 am

Allrifgt here is what Jet does best run in fuck shit up and get out  8)  he just needs someone to keep him in line
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 7:23 pm

Can Crotic join? link in sig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 9:13 pm

Sorry if this isn't too well expleined, I tried posting but my computer wierded out and ate it. Crotic can join, definatly! I wish I knew if Steampunk was active because he also had a gass-based character in the order, but we'll figure out partners later.

In other news, I'm finally going to make the thread for the gathering of the order since it's been long enough and I'm finally caught up with my work. I was waiting on Jet to finish his battle with The Skull Knight incase he took too much damage and it created a paradox. But because of how slowly that thread is moving, instead I'll just say Jet can't join the thread where the members gather until the fight's done. I'll make the thread soon and post here when it's up, guys! :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2014, 10:09 pm

And the thread's up!

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1922-gathering-the-order-open-to-members-of-the-order-of-the-master-shrimp

It's time to finally start doing things with this faction
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:46 pm

Been a bit. Basically, I was trying to figure out teams but then I had a thought. The members would need to be able to adapt to new situations (and we need to be able to work around players going inactive), right? And since there's no collective plan for making the team members, we don't really have a balance of skills for different situations. Sooo what do you think of the idea of any two members being able to link together and use different effects depending on the situation? Like there will be times where they need to, for example, sneak in somewhere and steal something. In that situation, Jet and Ophidia would probably work well because Ophidia's good at dealing with people (I assume) and Jet's a theif.

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order of the Master Shrimp Discution   Order of the Master Shrimp Discution I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Order of the Master Shrimp Discution
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next