Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for a Meister

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for a Meister Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Meister   Looking for a Meister I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 2:29 am

Buraishi was waking down the street one bright and breezy day and came upon a pub. Buraishi walked in and straight to the bartender. " I really wanna find a Meister hopefully there's one in this place Buraishi thought to himself as he sat on a barstool and looked around at everyone that was in there. Buraishi finally turned toward the bartender and ordered a water no ice with no lemon and sat there drinking.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a Meister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Meister   Looking for a Meister I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2014, 6:37 am

Dexter Sable sat in a corner chair with his friend, Jeremiah Rukin. Of course, Jeremiah was illegally drinking again, and it wasn't water. Neither looked like they belonged there, with Jeremiah wearing a top hat and waist coat and Dexter looking like an insecure teenager with his purple jacket and Majora's Mask T shirt. And Dexter was obviously wearing dark sunglasses to cover his literal gemstone eyes. They were literally cyan gems, why wouldn't you try to hide them. "Hey, Dex, wouldya mind getting me another bottle?" Jeremy asked the meister. Dexter shook his head, but the other boy still slammed some cash into his hand. Dexter sighed and went over to the counter. "Excuse me, uh, bartender, can you get me Red Dog beer? Please?" Dexter had no idea what he was doing, and knew he wasn't supposed to be in a bar like that. The barman raised an eyebrow, but began fetching a can anyway.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a Meister
Page 1 of 1