Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rogue Meister

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 11:31 am

Rogue walked through the halls of the DWMA moving unnoticed like a ghost amount people he was, this was everyday life for him and half the reason he didn't have a weapon partner like meisters were supposed to. His soul being unusually strong was usually to much for a weapon to resonance with, he was used to it though now after all he had been a one for most of his life.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 4:49 pm

siku walked in rogue's direction and bumped into him "watch where you're going"
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 5:47 pm

once the man bumped into Rogue and told him off, he flash-stepped into the shade closest to him becoming barely visible as he zipped the eye hole on his mask, hopefully he wouldn't come across as rude to the man due to the lack of words he was speaking...in other words he didn't apologise...
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 6:18 pm

"Where'd the little shit go..." he looked around and saw a barely visible figure.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 6:24 pm

Rogue stayed perfectly still.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 6:30 pm

Siku walked towards him when he began to sense his soul. "Just who the hell are you?" siku said
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 6:42 pm

"......Rouge....." was all he said, if necessary he would defend himself.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 6:45 pm

"siku, your a meister i presume?"
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 6:47 pm

a long silence passed that would have been awkward if it wasn't Rouge "...................yes..........................."
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 8:44 pm

"You're an open book, my soul perception is week and i could figure that out. Perhaps a death scythe would be easier to use..."
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 8:50 pm

".....I don't understand what you mean...." Rogue stated not really understanding how he was an open book and why he would need a death scythe when he can't even sync soul wavelengths with a normal weapon.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2014, 8:53 pm

" the issue with other weapons wasn't that you couldn't handle it. It was that they couldn't resonate with a soul like yours. Try it." Siku transformed into a katana
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 6:48 am

Rogue grabbed the hilt of the katana with a single hand still 'blinded' from his balaclava still being zipped up, he waited until the next class bell to ring before trying to pick up Siku in his weapon form and to his surprise he was able to lift the sword though being extremely heavy for a sword but he noticed it as slowly getting lighter in weight each second.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 12:48 pm

"give it a swing, loosen up a bit while you're at it"
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 3:59 pm

Rogue still not being able to see threw Siku in the air as a katana knowing full ware it could kill him if it sliced or stabbed him on the way back down...as it came back down it was all over in a second as Rogue caught the katana by the handle before the blade got to spin into him and then stabbed a house fly in mid air killing it but not cutting its body in half as the fly was still on the point of the blade.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 6:44 pm

"Just imagine what that'll do to a person, so how about it, partners?"
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2014, 8:22 pm

Rogue didn't say anything at first just merly unzipped his balaclava, after what would have been another awkward silence ".........sure......" And after another one painfully longer then the one before ".......you are very quick to change your opinion on a person......"
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 12:07 pm

"because i'm thrilled that both of our problems are solved." he turned back into a human. "Who says a death scythe can't have a few extra souls..."
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 3:26 pm

"......I think lord death says so....."
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 3:49 pm

"what'll a few more kishin eggs do? it'll only increase my power and in turn yours. So will you do it?"
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 4:58 pm

Rogue simply nodded as he layed the katana on the ground and stepped back to give Siku some room
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:15 pm

"So, what do you say?" siku said as his grinning face showed up on the blade
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:18 pm

Rogue simply nodded and an awkward silence passed over the hall until he realised that his normal reply wouldn't be enough "....Yes...I am up for it.......as you put it...." he shivered not being used to speaking so much. He stared at Siku waiting for him to turn back into a human.
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:21 pm

siku turned into a human and tossed him a badge with an owl on it and some greek letters. "If your going to be my meister then it looks like you've just been recruited into sofia."
Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2014, 5:43 pm

Rouge caught the badge and looked at it showing now facial expression except through his eyes which where giving a blank expression "...sofia?......."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rogue Meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rogue Meister    The Rogue Meister  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rogue Meister
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next