Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Red looking for a meister (open!!!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Red looking for a meister (open!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 6:17 pm

Red was sitting on the side of the road smoking a cigarette, rubbing her freshly healing cut on the side if her face. Last week she had gotten into a fight with some thugs and had gotten cut deep from the side of her ear all the way to the middle of her cheek. It was very itchy and starting to scab up.
Red thought about her meister of an entire day, Carmine. They just didn't match up well at all. He was a good guy, but that was the problem. He was too good. Red was a rebel, a punk. They had called it quits and she was alone again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 2:01 am

Ivory was at a nearby building, spray painting satanic symbols to piss off those that were religious. Old habits die hard. But apparently, that's frowned upon, and someone in the area had called the police. The only way for Ivory to notice this was the sound of police sirens echoing in the distance. Ivory thought nothing of it until he noticed that the siren sounds were growing steadily louder and did not seem to waver from his general direction. He swore at his stupidity and dropped the can, sprinting away from the satanic star and around to the other side of the building. The meister sat next to a girl in red and tore off the graffitied gloves, then proceeding to shove them in his inside pocket and pretending nothing happened. "I've been here the whole time, right?" Ivory asked, taking a gamble at the personality of the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 6:53 am

Scott was sick of jogging, if he wanted to improove his skill and not his speed he would need to do somthing else to improove himself.

So for the last twenty minutes he had been running very fast threw the rooftops of death city. The only tings he had was a canteen of water and a curved scemitar he borrowed from the academys armory. For a twenty three year old man, he did not look a day older than twenty.

It was while running as fast as an olimpic runner and taking leaps that would make a pole vaulter look jelous, he heard the police coming. While Scott's normal reaction would be to follow the cars and see if there are any Kishen eggs they are chaseing ( this is death city after all, ) somthing flashed in the back of his mind. Was climbing the city, or parkour... illegal? He did not care about the actual law itself, hell. For peaple like him the only thing they should be worreid about is him falling on somone else.

While this thought was going across his mind, another flared up. He had utterly failed to make a seven foot jump beetween buildings and had miscalculated. He drew his sword and drove it into a wooden pariton of the side of the building and after it dragged for a few feet making a huge noise, he stopped. Now while Scott was more than strong enough to recover from this position and the sword was made well enough, the wood he had choosen to stop himself with was rotted.

He fellabout fifteen feet, and (we're talking about the last possible second here ) sheathed his sword and landed on his but next to Red. Since the police were coming, he gave the two a charming smile and pretended to listen to some music on is ear buds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 9:08 am

Red blinked in surprise when two boys seemingly out of nowhere planted themselves next to her. Looking at the pale boy next to her she almost lost her breath. Was he an angel? She looked at his pure white hair, his pale skin, and were those pink eyes? She regained her composure and took a drag from her cigarette. "Of course you were here the entire time." She said cooly looking at the boy who appeared from above on the other side from her. He wasn't her type and was a bit confused on what he was doing.
The police sirens rang closer and then a police car zipped by them and she smirked. She hadn't done anything wrong this time so she was in the clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 9:58 am

Elliot, however, has. So he did what he had practiced for many years: act innocent. "Now, I wonder what they could've wanted?" The literal white boy chuckled as he thought the police had passed them, but was quickly proven wrong when the car slowly reversed back in their direction. The smile was quickly wiped off his face. Ivory decided to engage the other two in conversation to seem innocent. "Ooh, that's a nasty cut you've got there. How'd you get it? Get in a fight with a bear?" The meister asked as the policeman left the car and went to inspect the graffiti that had obviously just spontaneously shown up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 10:12 am

Red grinned when she realized what was actually going on, I mean he practically reeked of spray paint. She put out her cigarette and flicked it into the street. "Actually, three scumbags tried to have their way with me." Red said brutally honest. "I ate one of their souls, and the other two are missing limbs." Her eyes sparkled dangerously when she said the last part. It was actually a horrifying situation but red didn't want to revel that part. The cut on her face itched again so she started to rub it instead of picking it. She was going to have a scar but she knew picking it would make it worse. It was a shame really, her face was her nicest feature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 10:21 am

Ivory would have to disagree with that last statement as his eyes briefly swept over her. "To be honest, I can't tell if your being witty and humorous or that actually happened." Ivory's smile slowly returned as he checked the corner of the building, and the cop was coming back. "Either way, I respect you. Morning, officer!" He said to the policeman cheerily, having perfected the spray-and-bluff technique long ago. The officer looked at the trio of young adults with suspicion, but he kept walking anyway. Elliot sighed with relief. He looked to the other side of Red. "You know this guy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 10:36 am

Red rolled her eyes. "No I actually cut myself shaving." Was it that hard to believe she could kill a man? Red looked at the other boy next to her and shrugged. She watched the cop get into his car and chuckled. "You need to teach me a thing or two about talking to cops. You got off easy." Red was pretty surprised the police officer didn't reconiquze her. The cops had been called on her three times this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 10:51 am

"I went to acting classes. I'm not really talking, I'm just... Playing the part." He giggled maniacally. "Oh, and I also learned how to seem insane. It's a very useful skill when you're intimidating people." Ivory got to his feet once again and pulled the gloves out of his pocket, slipping them onto his dexterous fingers and dragging out a can of red spray paint. "If I told you this was filled with blood, would you believe me?" Ivory laughed again and bravely started recolouring the wall. He had written "Blood or Paint?" Along the wall in red capital letters, going further away from the wall while spraying the word "Blood" for a more blood splattered effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 10:59 am

Red smirked and crossed her arms. "It's spray paint, nice try but I know the smell of spray paint all too well." She watched him paint with interest pulling out another cigarette. "Nice color choice. Red is the color of passion." She took a drag from her cigarette which she had lit with her prized lighter. "It's also the color of anger, rage... And madness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 11:13 am

Ivory smirked and leaned next to his new work if art, crossing his own arms too. "That's why it's my kind of colour. Such a diverse selection of meanings..." Elliot closed his eyes for a few moments. "But I'm stuck with white. Such a boring, clean colour. It's great as a canvas, but apart from that, it's bland." He frowned and re-opened his eyes, making eye contact with the girl. Slowly, the meister approached her. "But red also happens to be the colour of your clothes, and hair... Why would this be? Do you experience large amounts of anger? Or are you just filled with passion?" Ivory was now circling the girl. Ah, Elliot's favourite pass time. A mix of flirting and intimidating. "Of course, you could always just be mad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 11:36 am

Red watched him circle her and kept her face expressionless. "Anger." She said simply. It was true. Her entire life was a train wreck of anger and tragedy. "White is a pure color. It's empty. Emotionless. I envy you." She reached out to touch his hair. If only she could be pure. SHe was too far gone though. There was no correcting her past. Red is all she knew and it's all she's ever going to know. "You'd probably find this funny, but my name is also Red." It was simple. Claire was her name at birth, but she wasn't Claire. She never really was. She changed her name to red when she joined the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 11:48 am

Ivory raised an eyebrow, but let the girl touch his bleach white hair. "Names are no laughing matter, Red. It's a title. It's an ID. It's what society will know, and remember, you as. Do you really want to be remembered for anger?" The meister said, getting surprisingly lost in thought. Blank? Emotionless? Is that who Ivory - no, Elliot - really was? Elliot refused to believe that. "Well that's where your wrong about me, sister!!" He said, quickly returning to his normal self. Elliot grabbed her hand and shook it with both of his very enthusiastically. "People may expect me to be emotionless, but they couldn't be further from the truth! I'm Elliot, but everyone calls me Ivory." Rejection. Ridicule. The protests. The pure arrogance of those people could have driven him insane. And it very nearly did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 12:00 pm

Ivory was very fitting. It then clicked to her why he was so pale. "Albinism huh, rare condition. Lacking melanin in all of your cells. You're basically see through." Red suddenly realized he was probably self conscious about his condition and felt a little badly. Instead of apologizing she removed her hands from his and said, "watch this."
She focused and changed her left hand into a chainsaw, well the blade anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 12:08 pm

Scott wasent really paying them any mind. He was listening to music on his ear buds and drinking water, he had exerted himself alot in the cruel summer sun of the Nevada desert.

"A weapon.... Hey havent I seen you two at school before?" He asked putting them away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 12:27 pm

Ivory looked at her blade in awe. "You're a chainsaw?! That's sweet!" He said, but the remark of the albinism quickly brought him down. "And I guess it should be pretty cool... But I'll let you in on a little secret:" The meister leant into the girls ear and whispered: "I'm completely colour blind! The only one I can see is red!" Ivory lent away from the weapon and turned to the other man. "The police only forced me to join up about a week ago. I can't be that well known already! Unless someone saw what I did to the big skull..." He stroked his chin for a few moments. Then looked up at the two. "I know what we should do! Let's go around the city screwing shit up! What do you two say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 1:12 pm

For some reason ivorys comment made her blush. "I'm not exactly a chainsaw. I guess the proper term would be a chain sword? Instead of an engine I have a handle, like a sword. My chain is run off of wavelengths. And I have this weird curved blade at the tip of the blade. Pretty deadly I know." Red wondered if her weapon form was so extreme because she constantly had to defend herself as a child. Red looked at the two boys with her arm still transformed. "And it gets better." Red smirked as she pulled out her zippo. She cut her normal arm and dripped the blood onto the chainsaw. She then lit the chainsaw on fire. "For some reason my blood acts like gasoline or something. It's very flammable. But how bad ass is this?" She began to wave her fire ignited chainsaw arm about, watching the flames dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 3:36 pm

Scott was glad that Red ignored Ivory, he did not know what he meant by screwing shit up and would probably need an explanation, like he meant violently hunting Kishen. To keep him from thinking they were going to go around.... chainsawing.... stuff.... becalse while he lives for the former the latter is somthing he activly fights aginst, what with his moral compass and all.

Anyhow, a chainsword powered by blood? "Wow, thats amazing, I havent seen anything like that before." He told her, even though she ignored his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 4:37 pm

Red swung her arm around dangerously. Her arm was starting to get quite hot. The chain was starting to dwindle down speed wise. It was tiring sending her wave lengths to power it. She transformed her arm back and the flames disappeared. "Yeah, I don't have an engine. So I shoot my soul wavelengths into it and that's what powers the chains rotation. And as far as the blood being flammiable, I have no clue." She didn't understand it, but it was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 7:34 pm

Ivory grinned. "That's probably the most bad-ass weapon form I've ever seen! Flaming blood?! That's definitely a first." He went back to his graffitied wall and slid down it, landing in a sitting position. "So who's the privileged meister that gets to wield you? Are they as badass as your chain sword?" Ivory then turned his head to the other man, the insane grin still on his face. "And what about you? What's your name? You a meister? Or a weapon? And what's your thought on mindless vandalism?" It was really only the last question he wanted to ask, but Ivory had to disguise it so he wouldn't get suspicious. The meister already knew Red's opinion: zero f*cks given. But someone like Ivory had to make sure he wasn't a spineless coward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 7:56 pm

"Scott Malkenson, Meister... as long as your not hurting anyone or drawing p****'s on the wall then I could care less. But I have other passtimes personally." said Scott, his awsomness was 12.

While not exactly oozing with charisma it is however clear that he is not lieing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 8:21 pm

Red touched her scarred face and frowned. "I had a meister, I guess you can say we broke up." She slid next to ivory on the wall and closed her eyes in thought. "And he wasn't nearly as bad ass as me, that was the problem." It was the truth, carmine couldn't handle her illegal tendencies. Red thought about ivorys statement earlier and wondered if that meant she was the only color he could see. She decided to ask, but didn't want to be embarrassed. She leaned and whispered in ivorys ear, "Am I the only color you can see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 8:36 pm

"In a world of greys and blacks, you're the only real colour I know." Ivory whispered back. But he wasn't quite happy with Scott's response. "You're gonna have to promise you won't tell the cops about any illegal activities we might do, alright? If you're not one of us, you're a weak point." He turned his attention back to Red, where he wanted his attention to be. "Your ex-meister sounds pretty weak. I'm guessing it's mostly his fault you have that scar, right? You know, if I had a weapon like you, I would've torn those f*ckers eyes out and shoved them down their throat." Of course, Ivory was only acting big. He's unstable, not a bloody sadist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 8:51 pm

"I'm willing to look the other way when it comes to your... activitys. However this means that I also assume responcibility for both of you. If you hurt anyone who dosen't have it coming then I will beat you down into a bloody pulp and drag you to the academy's dungeon myself, we clear?"

He would have to be the adult here, but what a pain...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 9:07 pm

Red found herself blushing again and subconsciously touched her face. She liked her face, it was simple and pretty. She had covered it in peircings at a younger age. She put her tongue over her three lower lip peircings, each jewelry was a sharp spike. Looking down at her small a cup breasts in her black and red corset top. Her fishnet sleeves were torn and ripped and her fishnet leggings matched the same. She could be described as grundgy, even a little dirty. Her layered red hair was a disaster. She rarely brushed it. The side of her head that her scar was on was completely shaved, not to the skin but she had a little layer of hair. It was called an undercut and was very popular in the punk community.
Realizing carmine was to blame for her injury she felt her stomach tighten in anger. A meister is supposed to help it's weapon, not leave her alone. Blinking away the thought she looked back up to the boys and smirked when she heard their tough talk. "Yeah yeah, anything bad happens I'll handle it. People tend to back down when they have a chainsaw at their throat." Red then stood up, noticing a speak of blood on her combat boots. She didn't bother to clean it. "There's an abandoned house down the road, we can break in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red looking for a meister (open!!!)   Red looking for a meister (open!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red looking for a meister (open!!!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next