Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate Shiner Hiiraku

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fate Shiner Hiiraku Empty
PostSubject: Fate Shiner Hiiraku   Fate Shiner Hiiraku I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 1:02 am

MEISTER: No one yet, she is still searching for one.

WEAPON FORM: Fate transforms into a powerful, 8 foot battle hammer, which is much like a sledgehammer but way longer and the head of the weapon is way bigger in size.The hammer head is 30 inches long and 12 inches wide.On each end oh the hammer head is 13 inch long spikes which can peirce through people, and even stone in swift movements.Only the meister of the weapon can find the hammer light.

LOVE INTEREST: None.

ORIENTATION: Fate is bisexual, but tends not to tell anyone that...

APPEARANCE: Hardest part to do with no picture..Okay.Fate is 5'3 feet tall, and is a little tanned.She has shoulder length, chocolate brown hair that spikes and is layered.On the long bang that totally covers her left eye is what seems to be blue and pink tiger stripes.She has neon pink, cat-like eyes that are usually always narrowed.She has sharpened teeth, thin brown eyebrows, and feline pupils.She wears a black tank top with a white X on it. along with black elbow length fingerless gloves. On bottom she wears lace-patched skinny jeans with chains running down on her sides.Finally, she tops off her outfit with knee high black boot-like converses. On her silk-like shoulders are blue tiger stripes much like her hair stripes.

PERSONALITY: Fate is a cocky, sly, laid-back , character.She may seem like she doesn't care about anything, but really she is a kind-hearted girl who would sacrafice anything or anyone who is dear to her soul.She could be actually a moody person when not in the mood and could crush a skull if she really wanted to when pissed off.Fate is a kind of person who doesn't like to talk about her problems or feelings to anyone.

HISTORY:Fate's history is clear to her...She has gotten Juvinile Diabetes at age 3, her mother understang how because she had the same.Fate became very ill when she was diagnosed, becoming very thin and pale.She was rushed to a hospital once she was knocked out on the ground.She recovered about a few weeks later and became her sweet but young, confident self again.A few years later, she didn't expect the worst to come.One day, her parents went on a trip without her or her brother one day and never returned, Fate knowing that they left the weapon because the rest wasn't like her, a weapon.The two lived on their own. both only ten at the time.They had it rough, but still went into school and was fine.Her brother then suddenly becomes ill and was very weak before he passed away.That was when she was 15.And that is when she goes to Death City and joins the DWMA, having a scholarship for the amazing school for weapons and meisters.She is happy, but now needs a meister...

MISCELLANEOUS: Fate has Juvenile Diabetes, explaining the insulin pump on her belt.She had the disease since she was 3.Her small insulin pump is a red machine in color with a screen with numbers no one but diabetics could understand.There is tubing on her which switches to arm to stomach to hip to leg every three days.The tubing is connected to her pump that obviously pumping insulin to her system.

-Have You Read The Rules?-
I LOVE SOUL EATER!

Last edited by Fate Shiner on December 13th 2014, 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more details.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Shiner Hiiraku   Fate Shiner Hiiraku I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2014, 5:37 pm

-3-
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Fate Shiner Hiiraku   Fate Shiner Hiiraku I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 11:15 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Shiner Hiiraku   Fate Shiner Hiiraku I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2014, 12:25 pm

>w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate Shiner Hiiraku   Fate Shiner Hiiraku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate Shiner Hiiraku
Page 1 of 1