Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage) Empty
PostSubject: SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage)   SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2014, 11:05 pm

Aegis stares at the horizon, on top of the building he crouches on. He could sense a lost soul, something crying out for help, but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get a sense of its location.
"This soul, its hurt and confused. As I am a SoulWeaver, it is my sworn duty to help this soul out." Aegis thinks. He stands up and walks to the edge of the building, and jumps down, allowing himself to slowly float, and lands in an alley way. He walks into the cojoining street and starts his search for this lost soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage)   SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2014, 3:45 pm

"Aegis Zuesson." A not-so-eccentric voice boomed from the opposite end of the street. A black hood was covering his head, and the only visible part of it was his gleaming red eyes. "The SoulWeaver." He said with an evil half smile, devilish teeth barred on the half, grinding against each other. He let his hand his hand rest the to of his head, rune fully exposed. "Recognize this, Aegis?" As the words escaped his mouth, he slipped his hood down, and threw away The coat that covered his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage)   SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2014, 12:26 am

Aegis looks down the street of Death City at the voice that sounded out. The citizens of Death City seemed to sense something was going down as this street became deserted. He stares at the rune on the man's hand and recognize that it was a Soulweaver's rune.
"I know of few SoulWeavers that roam this world. And I only know of one, who denies any relations to the SoulWeavers and comes at them with a vengeance. Are you he?"
He approaches this odd figure, moving closer till the distance is only ten feet from each other.
If you are he, why did you come here?"
Aegis stands at his full height, and looks at this figure. Aegis didn't know why he had come, but this SoulWeaver was interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage)   SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2014, 2:23 pm

"Ya know. When you've lived alone for as long as I have, you really start thinking about who are and aren't there for you." The boy said, starting directly as Aegis as he did so. He tilted his head towards the ground, and then his smile vanished. "Energy Weapons! Dual clockwork pistols!" He yelled, the weapons materializing in his hands. "I am he! Raphael Highborn! And you, Aegis, will die tonight!" He spat, guns trained on the other SoulWeaver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage)   SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2014, 11:27 pm

Aegis doesn't flinch as the young SoulWeaver brings out his weapons or his words.
"Childish and impulsive. Do you think you alone have lived alone along time? I have spent my last 300 years away from other SoulWeavers. You can't understand how painful it is to know that none of them have changed since I've last seen them. And it is not the SoulWeavers responsible for your loneliness. That right to blame is reserved for you alone. You did nothing in your exile, except wept your fate. One born such as you should have been searching for answers, not hiding and wishing for revenge."
He walks slowly to the other SoulWeaver and says, "I can show you, a new world, a world of light and freedom, just stop your chaos and your injustice. Reconcile yourself to the SoulWeavers and hunt with me, the chaos that roams the land. I will be your guide, and you will be my student. I will teach you, the true use of the souls you have acquired."
He then activates his High Speed Movement ability in case that his words affect nothing of this boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage)   SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 9:04 pm

Raph chuckled. "You think I spent my live weeping? I spent my life TRAINING! I fended for myself as a child! Do know what that's that? Oh wait, you don't Aegis! You probably spend a few decades stationary with them! You were probably there when they exiled me! If you've seen potential in me, then why didn't you put a stop to what they doing back then?" He held his gun up to Aegis, and fired off a few rounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage)   SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 11:35 pm

Aegis dodges the bullets fired at him easily. He sighs, "Boy, you think that the branch of SoulWeavers you killed were the only ones?"
He turns from trying to be helpful to serious. "We've had thousands of years to grow and to move beyond one place. We are nomads, and wander through the lands, hiding from all. I wasn't from your branch of SoulWeaver, and you can tell that because the rune for my family branch is different from your family branch."
He then strides over to the boy, and attempts to backhand the shit out of the boy using his High Speed Movement Ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage)   SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulWeavers collide (SoulWeavers only (p.m. to join))(James and Rage)
Page 1 of 1