Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) Empty
PostSubject: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 8:56 pm

It was a day like any other at the academy. Though, there was something that Suki was thinking over. She still hadn't a weapon. She hadn't found anyone she could match. Sighing to herself she watched the people pass. She looked over each of them carefully.

They all looked to happy. She needed someone who was calm. No not calm.. Someone who was more serious that they were fun. They could be silent but also loud.. Hm. "It's like this whole academy is full of cheer." Not that she hated cheerful people, she had just grew up around screaming lunatics. Until she meet Will.. Who got her into the dreaded school.

She came from her spot, heading to who knows where. She bumped into someone and fell down. Use to this she began to get up and turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:07 pm

"Hmmm, should I go over there and introduce myself? I mean the coward just kept walking, but she didn't give a care. Welp, can't stop cowardice without first teaching somebody how to have a backbone," Daemon thought to himself. He is standing off the side, and the flow of the crowd seems to form a bubble. People had long since learn that he was a force to be reckoned with.
Daemon starts to walk over to the girl and says to her, "Hey, you, kid who doesn't bother to defend herself whenever she is bumped into."
He walks over to her and stands right in her path, and says, "You can't let yourself get pushed around like that. It's how cowards gain power, when people who can change the world stand their abuse."
He thrust his hand out, and then says, "I'm Daemon Aceren, one of the few people here that can't stand cowards."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:27 pm

Suki looked up at the man. "Hey, you, kid who doesn't bother to defend herself whenever she is bumped into.You can't let yourself get pushed around like that. It's how cowards gain power, when people who can change the world stand their abuse." She almost looked at him skeptically but kept a straight face. "I'm Daemon Aceren, one of the few people here that can't stand cowards."

This time she did look at him skeptically. "I'm Michiyo Mitsuki." She mumbled to him, he was nearley 7 inches taller and she had to look up to see him. "He, nor I, Were being cowards. It happened to me all the time. Im use to it." She looked at him straight in the eyes. It was the most words she had said since she had been at the academy

"Im a Weapons Technician. Well.. I would be if I had a weapon." She told him. She didn't know why she was telling him this, she should have just walked away in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:33 pm

"Happens to you all the time?" asks Damon and he shakes his head, "Just because people are bigger than you doesn't mean that they are stronger. I, by the way, am a weapon."
He then lowers his hand and looks over her, she was short, but being short didn't matter at all in a fight.
"You can't let people push you around. If you do, your no better than them in my eyes. People who pray on the weak are cowards, and those who let them be pushed around by the cowards are cowards as well. You don't have to be strong, just known for your bravery."
He notices how the crowd, even in the middle of the stream, still flowed in a bubble around him and now her. He makes no note of it to her, for she had to learn that bravery was recognized and feared by cowards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:43 pm

"Just because people are bigger than you doesn't mean that they are stronger. I, by the way, am a weapon." Hm, he did have a point. "You can't let people push you around. If you do, your no better than them in my eyes. People who pray on the weak are cowards, and those who let them be pushed around by the cowards are cowards as well. You don't have to be strong, just known for your bravery." She hated cowards. But she didn't see it like him. She felt cowards were if they would not stand and fight after they had been hurt. Then it ticked on her.

He came over because she fell and walked away from the fight. "I see where you are coming from. Sometime though it is better to walk away from fights that will make enemies in the future. Meaningless fights mean meaningless deaths. But you are right, we must stand up." This might as well the fight usefull thing she had learned at the academy. "Thank you." She told him as she shook his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 9:57 pm

He smiles at her, "Yes, sometimes it is better. But you will keep being pushed around until you say enough and stand up and confront the guy who did it."
He then stretches out a little, looks around, and then says, "Hmm, none of these people are worth fighting really, and I know most of them will run from a fight... cowards... no.. not all of them are cowards, they just believe as you do. We must teach them why they are wrong."
He then takes her hand and drags her, "Come on, the message board awaits us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:04 pm

"Hmm, none of these people are worth fighting really, and I know most of them will run from a fight... cowards... no.. not all of them are cowards, they just believe as you do. We must teach them why they are wrong."

She looks at him as he takes her hand. "Wai-" But she was off, why were they going to the message board? As the moved past the others in a blue they were soon at the board. "I don't understand?" She asked him. She hadn't caught on yet, she was flushed and not thinking straight. "You don't mean what I think you mean do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 10:10 pm

Daemon looks at her and says, "You're a meister, and I'm a weapon. If we're going to change this world, we first need to make sure that we can handle each other. Thus, we should check out to see if there are any jobs."
He shakes his head and looks. He then starts reading several different ones.
"Hmmm, none that interest me just yet. What about you?"
He then pushes her in front of the board.
"Come on, you can do it, you can find your bravery, and with that bravery, your strength," he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 11:15 pm

Suki stepped up to the board. Her eyes swung over the missons. Hm.. She couldn't find anything. She turned around and began to walk back. "I can't find anythi-" When she was turning she saw it.

"Somewhat Old-Fashioned Outlaw." Suki read off.

A very cowboy looking figure has been train robbing in the subways, how he gets there is unexplained, but he doesn't rob people of their money clearly. Nobody ever gets off of the train he strikes. He "robs" the trains 10:00 pm, but recently has been targeting Shibusen students that were sent to deal with him, 3 have perished.

San Francisco." She told Daemon. It was perfect. It would suffice Daemon and she would be happy she was getting to know her weapon. Or supposed weapon.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 2:20 pm

"Sure," Daemon says, after have reading the mission log (ooc mission log thingy lol). He then thinks, "This might help us with our start, but it also might help if she knew what I was."
"Okay, you might wanna hold out your hands," Daemon says, as he prepares himself to start his transformation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)   Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate Will Decide (Fuji, James PM to Join)
Page 1 of 1