Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 4:12 pm

James could feel the bond between them grow stronger, even though just a few moments ago they were complete strangers towards one another. He released Osamu's hand and gave him some gauze from his bag to wrap his hand up. "Since it is dawn, I guess we should get going?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 10:54 am

Shadow nodded. "Yeah, you're right" He said as he put gauze on his hand to stop the bleeding. "Working during the day is..annoying." Osamu suddenly added.
He could feel the same thing as James in that moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 11:37 am

"Would you like to come over to my apartment so we can talk about how we should plan future business?" He said preparing to leap from the building.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 4:16 pm

The ninja nodded slightly. "Alright, sure, James." Osamu replied as he stepped into the shadows. For him it would be pleasure. In fact, Shadow was more a lone wolf, so he hardly ever was invited anywhere. Well, his weapon partner was a exception, but he hadn't seen her in months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 10:20 am

James nodded and followed Osamu into the shadows and accompanied him to his apartment to better plan out there future plans, groups, tactics, and maybe army.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:20 pm

Once they arrived there, Shadow looked around. Of course they had more important stuff to do than admiring James' apartment. "So, we need a plan. What are we going to do, who are we going to work with, et cetera, et cetera." The ninja said with his grim tone of voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 11:54 pm

James approached the table with his bag and sat down."Hmm... I don't know... I have contacts spread throughout Europe. We need to reach out, maybe some students from the academy
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 3:24 pm

Osamu walked over to the table and crossed his arms, he didn't sit down. "The academy if filled with great assassins and even ninjas. We might find some allies there. Good idea. I personaly have no contacts that we could use" Shadow said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 7:41 pm

James walked to the window and looked at all of the Meisters, Weapons, and Teachers leaving their homes and walking towards the academy. "Nor do I, we must find a way to meet with some of the students and put them through some sort of test. We must do this without arousing any suspicion." James walked to his closet and got out his midnight black cloak and set it on the table. "Any ideas?" He said looking at Osamu.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 11:48 am

"Well. I can always try to meet someone..Uhm..make some friends. I'm one of them, after all." Osamu suddenly said, after a moment of thinking. They needed many people if they wanted to do anything. But, Shadow didn't have too many friends. Well...Ony James and his weapon and his weapon's friends. None of them was an assassin nor ninja
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 2:32 pm

"Well I was also a student, until I got expelled. I know that the academy is somewhat light on Assassins and ninjai. But that doesn't mean we can't make them an assassin or ninja. We should watch and keep tabs on those who we think could become good apprentices. We have to start somewhere. Then when we get enough recruits we will put them to the test."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 1:46 pm

Osamu needed to thing about it. He started to wander around the room with his arms crossed.
"Yeah, good idea. How old should our recruits be?" Shadow finally asked.
Well, his question was a bit odd, but in his opinion, important.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 3:06 pm

*he walked to closet once again to retrieve a big black heavy metal box, bringing it to the table* "That is a good question, they have to be old enough to understand the situation and be able to respect their superiors, but also young enough so they will be open to the training. Like they always say, you can't teach a old dog new tricks..." He opened the box and inside was black stealth gear, spinal gloves, and helmets with visors* "We need to go out tonight and prowl to see if we can find any potential. I know that being a ninja you are well accustomed to your gear, but here is some good gear, this midnight black will help you stay unseen even though you are already skilled in that field. These spinal gloves have little wires that come from the fingertips letting you descend and ascend things faster, and this helmet will cover your entire face, just I case we get compromised. These have night vision and thermals. In the side they have a ear piece so we can communicate. Feel free to help your self. What's mine is yours." James said giving him a nod and smile as he leaned against the wall seeing if he would accept his gear.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 12:26 pm

Shadow looked at the gear and sighed incredibly loud. "Well..My face is covered..And I don't need to use those futuristic toys to be invisible for my enemies." He didn't like to use advanced or modern technologies. Osamu was a very old-fashioned person. In his opinion, the true way of the ninja must be followed without depending on a modern technologies. If James wants him to put the helmet and a new outfit on, then he must be very convincing. "There is also one thing. I can use the shadows to escape or change position. Literaly." Shadow said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 12:25 am

James nodded then handed him an ear piece. "I totally respect that, I'm the same way. But would you use this ear piece? So we can communicate." He put his hood on. "Would you like to go out and inspect some possible recruits? Obviously from the shadows."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 11:04 am

Osamu nodded and put the earpiece into his ear. "Yes. Let's not waste time." He said quietly. Shadow was glad that they're really going to change something in the world. For the better, he hoped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 4:10 pm

James confidently smiled at Osamu, looking outside he forgot that it was just morning. He knew that Osamu strived in the dark. "Hey let's wait a while, so we can let sun go down. I know that you would rather move out at night. It's your call man... If you would like I have a spare room you could rest in until tonight." He then remembered that scrolls and crypts that his mentor had given him, so he went to the closet and brought out a box with papers. "My mentor gave me these, these are records of Assassin organizations throughout the world. He told me they died out long ago from Kishins. He told me that one day I can rebuild these organizations, but not without the help of someone fearless, brave, and all out a good leader..." He spread out the emblems on the table in front of him.

Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 Ninja_assassin_symbol_by_mehranpersia-d62fi13Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 Chinese_assassin_symbol_by_mehranpersia-d6483ggPossibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 Persian_assassin_symbol_by_mehranpersia-d62inuxPossibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 Assassin_s_creed_greek_emblem_by_johnnygreek989-d60v1ezPossibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 Assassin_s_creed_cypriot_emblem_by_johnnygreek989-d60wj67Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 Native_canadian_american_assassin_symbol_by_mehranpersia-d62nk1e

James looked at the other emblems and they were damaged so he just put them back in the box.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 2:07 pm

Osamu looked at the emblems and then at James. The assassins were powerful and they still could. Shadow had in front of him a person that would really rebuild the assassin organizations. He knew that James could do it. But not without a help, also he needed time. "Rome wasn't built in a day". True. Also it wasn't built by one person. He was going to help him resurrect the assassin organizations.
"The first two emblems once belonged to Japanese and Chinese assassin orders, am I correct?" Of course, the emblems were damaged but Osamu could still notice some details on them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2015, 4:14 pm

James smiled and nodded at Osamu. "Yes that is correct, these two emblems represented our bureau that was composed of Ninja that were assassins. You see, we can bring this all back. It will be the golden age, we will rebuild what was lost long ago." He walked to Osamu and put his hand on his shoulder. "We can do it... together... my brother." He smiled confidently.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 2:11 pm

Osamu nodded. James was right. The ninja was going to accompany him, helping him reach his goal. "Yes..Together.." Shadow whispered. He already trusted James so much, that he thought that he could do something that he did ony once. "Ah...I'm still..Wait a moment.." He said. Osamu grabbed his hood and took it off, showing his pale skin, glowing eyes and black hair. He looked like a teenager, but in fact he was older than James. "...Much better..." He said quietly and smiled. Smile on his face was a rare thing too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 12:44 am

James looked at him and nodded. "I guess we should get going, so we could go and prowl around to scrape up some worthy recruits." He pulled his hood up and walked towards the door, turned around and waited for him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 2:54 pm

Osamu sighed and put his hood back on his head. "Sure. Let's go James" The ninja said quietly with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 10:20 pm

James and Osamu walked out of the apartment and into the night. Right before they were about to walk off James put his hand on Osamu's shoulder. "Osamu, remember we are a team. If there is anything that you would like to say or need to talk about something. Don't hesitate to ask." James raised his hand showing the cut across his hand from earlier. "Remember we are brothers." James said with a small smile
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 2:24 pm

Osamu nodded. He took off his glove, showing his cut. "Yes, yes we are." The ninja confirmed. He started wondering if there is anything James should know. "Uhm..Yes. That witch curse, I've mentioned. It turned me into a teenager. I'm probably 25 years old person in a body of a 16 years old child. Also...The same witch that'd cursed me, used her magic to..Uhm Revive me. It caused amnesia. So yeah. You know the whole story of my "new life." I hope, I haven't caused any troubles. Oh..Maybe you know this witch? Her name is Chloe Carmen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 7:05 pm

James looked at him understanding his difficult life. "I completely understand what's going in your life. I too was robbed of something by a witch... She took my eye and gave me this... Monstrosity... More importantly she killed my fiance.... but all of that is in the past now. There's nothing I can do to change it. So we need to push forward... Come on, there might be someone we can recruit. They are just getting out of class." James began to walk off then turned around. " Don't worry we'll make sure these witches pay for what they have put us through..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next