Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 10:07 am

"Well..Not all the witches are evil. Which is surprising" Osamu said with a slight shrug. The ninja started to follow James. Their mission seemed easy. Find some recruits. It doesn't sound difficult. However it is. Shadow knew it. "At least let's eliminate the witches that hurt people." He said. "But we need recruits, so let's go." Osamu noticed that he started to speak too much, which made him feel a bit uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 1:55 pm

He walked with Osamu towards the city district. "Don't worry man, we will make this world right again..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 4:36 pm

"Of course we will." James could hear Osamu's almost amused voice. The ninja started to look around. He took their "mission" seriously. They needed recruits. And Shadow didn't want to disappoint James
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)   Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly A New Ally? (FINISHED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3