Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) Empty
PostSubject: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 8:36 pm

Spencer was in a rather depressed mood. He hadn't accomplished much of anything in a few months, and he couldn't understand why. In the past few years, the only company he had was his dog--the one Isabella, Raven, and others had given him.

Sitting on the bench in darkness with only a street lamp lighting the area, he stares down at the ground and pulls the beanie off his head. He had felt a little better and hadn't had to worry about people doing things for him because of the wounds he had inflicted upon himself. Not to say that it still happened at times. It just wasn't as extreme as that one incident. And so, he was able to relax a bit.

Running his hand through his hair, he sits back and slumps over. He had taken his glasses off and was now twirling them in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 8:41 pm

Suddenly the glasses were taken from his hands and a childish laughter fallowed
Ivy was leaning agrnst a light poll inspecting spencers glasses " well it seems you have hit rock bottom "dad""she said with an amused smirk on her face and sarcasm in her voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 8:47 pm

Spencer looks down at his hand where his glasses had somewhat disappeared. But he then looked over at the girl leaning against the light pole.

His expression went from angered and stern to a softer expression. It was Ivy. Jeez. It's been forever since he'd seen her. And she'd only showed up to mock him.

Spencer sits up and replies with a rather raspy tone from finally recovering the cold he'd had for a few days.

"Why aren't you with your......father....?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 9:01 pm

Aww im hurt arnt you glad to see me " she smiled laughing when she recovered herself she loked at him "I got bored and went for a walk to find some entertainment, and I found the perfict play toy. You look horrible you know that you resemble a starved and beaten dog." She smirked at him then walked closer bending over too look him in the eyes her expression was that of quizzical amusement " you know I dont know why I thought I was your daughter, I look nothing like you. i bet you hated it when you found out your love was pregnant with me I bet you hated me as well. Ahhh but no matter I found my real father who hasn't lied to me and dosent treat me like a nieve child"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 9:52 pm

The comment hurt him on the inside, but he tried to not show that it had. Ivy had been a troublemaker, but she completely changed into a 10 year old asshole. Not to say the personality probably came from her real father.

Spencer didn't want to say anything bad, so he wasn't going to say anything at all. He just continued a try-hard glare at the girl who was now at eye level to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:03 pm

Ivy looked at him with a smile " aww are you speechless or maybe your afraid of me now." She looked at him "so were is tye hag that spawned me, probably beding one of her many clients I suppose. Did she through you away like a ysed to that she got bored with." She asked knowing the coments would anger him very much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:07 pm

Spencer was trying not to get too angry. If he did, he might do something that he will regret. The insults were getting out of hand, and he knew he was going to snap sooner or later.

The glare on his face turned into a blank expression and he rubbed his eyes. Blurry vision, dammit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:17 pm

Aww is the poor baby sleepy, maybe you should take a nap "she laughed at him"god you really are weak and pathetic"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:22 pm

This was enough for him. Spencer stood up rather quickly and grabbed her by the shirt.

He hesitated to say something considering he would feel like crap if he did so. Despite Ivy not really being in anyway related to him, he had seen her like a daughter for a while. She was just being a little brat.

"Listen here. Don't make this any worse, or you're going to make people do things that they really would regret doing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:30 pm

Oh really is that so id like to see you try "she smiled and snapped her fingers and disappear in a puff of smoke and appeared next to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:34 pm

Spencer wheels around with his hand balled up into a fist and aimed right in Ivy's direction. This was going to make him lose his mind. It was overwhelming him too much to the point where he couldn't hear himself think.

He couldn't see well either because she still had his glasses, so he was disoriented at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:40 pm

Tisk tisk swinging at an innocent little girl you should be ashamed " she sneared at him doging his sloppy hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:44 pm

Spencer grew more angered and clenched his teeth together. He was now reaching for the pistol in the holster on his belt. He knew she had black blood, but it would still hurt. Not that he had wanted to kill her.

"You little brat! You're asking for it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:48 pm

She laughed "yeah right like you could evin scratch me in the pathetic state your in "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:52 pm

"But I could." Nebun says, looming from behind with a smile that seemed to echo that of the moon behind him, which had streams of blood running from between its teeth. "You seem lost little girl. Don't you know how dangerous the streets are at night? Even for one as...advantaged, as you." He reaches toward her face with a bladed claw spread wide, ready to rip the head from her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 10:59 pm

She poffed again 10 feet away from him "who are you and what makes you think you can harm me" she said shuddering at his creepy alarming smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:02 pm

After checking to make sure it was loaded, he fires three shots in her general location. She was nothing but a blur, but he could make out where she was standing. He was getting beyond angry and more into distressed and raging. His life was shitty as it was. She wasn't making it any better.

He couldn't see who was speaking, but judging by the tone, he knew the person was here for something out of ordinary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:07 pm

She tryed doging all of them but one hit her in the arm and she hissed in pain as the bullet slid out of her skin " shuting at a little girl evin more disgraceful
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:08 pm

"I am the Demon blade Nebun." He says, sweeping into a mocking bow "and you are lunch!" He says, lunging forward and swiping at her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:13 pm

Spencer remembered that name. It had been a while, but he knew exactly who he was. And he also knew this situation wasn't going to be clean either.

What was he going to do? He would've felt bad if he let her die, but he was getting sick of her annoyance as well.

He didn't know who to shoot. Shooting Nebun would end his own life, and shooting Ivy any more than he already has would make him feel worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:16 pm

Ivy doged out of the way and manifested a sword with her powers and sliced at him as he got closer
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:28 pm

Nebun catches the sword in his claws, cutting his hand in the process. He swings the hand, causing blades made of black blood to fly out of the cut in the form of bloody slicers. He sprouts another kukri blade from his foot and kicks directly at her stomach. "What's wrong? Getting tired!?" He shouts happily "I know a wonderful place to rest! Have you ever tried A COFFIN!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:33 pm

She wasent abule to dodge and watched in horror as all his move connect with her she drops to her knees and her blood shutes out as sharp pointy nedles makking her front look like a porky pine as she tryied to hurt nebun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:36 pm

Spencer didn't know what to do. It looked like his enemy at the moment was Nebun. Spencer was pretty much useless considering his sight, But it was worth a try.

Lifting his gun, he fires the last six shots at Nebun's back before hesitating to run. Battling the Demon Blade would mean the death of him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2014, 11:41 pm

Nebun laughs as her bloody needles stab into his body "feels good." He giggles "I enjoyed pain long before I had black blood, girl. It's only a tool, not a defining characteristic." He shoves himself along the needles bring him closer to her. He unhinged his jaw and opens wide, preparing to bite her head off, not even acknowledging the bullets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)   Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actions speak louder than words? (Possibly violent content)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next