Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) Empty
PostSubject: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 11:19 pm

Soulweaver was sitting happily up in the clouds on his broomstick, he had bored it months ago, and still used it to get around so he considered it his. He lazily looked down and saw that he was above Death City.
"Once again, I have drifted above this place," Soulweaver says, "Let's go make as big of an entrance as the last time I visited."
He slipped off the broomstick and started free falling down towards the city.
He activates his butterfly-like ability to help with his falling, and he allows himself to float on top of a building. He looks down and smells coffee. He cocked his head and read the name "Deathbucks."
"Hmm, that's new, maybe, nah, i don't even drink coffee." Soulweaver said out loud.
He then jumped and using his butterfly-like ability to float down onto the street.
"Hmm, what to do, what to do?" Soulweaver ponder out load, standing in front of the Deathbucks.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 6:21 pm

Misery walked down the shadowed streets of Death City. After all, where better to hide from Caretaker than behind enemy lines? Of course there was risk of running into the DWMA, but it would be a far kinder punishment compared to Caretaker's. Misery held her left arm with her right hand as she started to hum her mother's lullaby. She had been thinking about her mother a lot lateley after meeting those fox children. Misery wondered when she would see them again, if ever. A limp shadow of a hunched girl followed Misery as she walked past street lamps.

She was fairly close to a teen hotspot, the Deathbucks Cafe. Allister had made a suggestion that Misery apply to work there, but she wasnt sure she was ready to deal with... people. People are cruel and selfish, always taking happiness and giving pain. Misery grabbed the side of her head as a throbbing pain coursed through it. "No, no, I don't want to lose control... I don't wanna hurt anymore... stop it, stop it, stop it!" Misery then punched a stone wall that proceeded to actually crack as Misery's black blood automatically hardened to minimize damage.

She looked down at the ground and started to cry, not realizing she was only a few feet away from the Deathbucks Cafe. She started to cry as she knealed down, staring at the cobblstone walkway. "I know my sweet Misery. I will help you forge a new path, don't worry." The demon said from within Misery. Misery attempted to whip her tears from her face before hearing a noise to her right. She looked in the direction of the sound and saw a diluted figure through her tears. "W-Who are you? What do you want? Leave me alone! Stay away from me! Don't touch me, I don't wanna hurt anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 9:24 pm

SoulWeaver approaches the girl. After witnessing her punching a wall and cracking it, he was a bit suspicious of what she actually was. He walks towards her, hands out, and says, "It's okay, my name is Aegis the SoulWeaver, my friends call me SoulWeaver. I want nothing, I just arrived into town. I'm not gonna touch you."
He gets closer to her, stopping three feet away from her. He looks at her and smiles at her, "So, I don't mean to be rash, but what is your name? What can you do? I can do some cool stuff myself."
He pauses, allowing her to have time to respond, he thinks, "This is going to be a delicate situation it looks like. Eight months gone, and I've returned to find somebody crazy strong. This should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 8:57 pm

Misery shock her head rapidly. "No, don't get any closer!" Misery crossed her arms and grabbed her torso. She shook herself a couple times. "No, I can't trust you, I can't trust anyone." Misery started to shake as she watched the stranger. "What do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 9:07 pm

SoulWeaver sighs, "Okay, okay, relax. If you don't want to trust me, you don't have to trust me. All I want to do is help you. I don't want to hurt you."
He stops, and gives her a smile, "So tell me what is your name again? I didn't quite catch it."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 9:45 pm

Misery looked up at the man's smile with reluctant curiosity. What was the reason behind his speech? What did he hope to gain from her? 'Don't worry, you know I will protect you. Go ahead, I don't think he's with the organization.' Allister spoke to her directly through their blood bond. To allow Misery the chance to get to know this person as a normal girl. Misery looked down at the ground in reluctance before looking back up at the man. "My name... is... Misery..." She said looking back down at the ground.

She then tried to pick herself up but stumbled and fell back to the ground on her chest with a moan. She then pressed herself up with her arms, trying to get up by herself. She was still a little shaken from earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 9:58 pm

SoulWeaver nods his head and asks, "Misery, huh? Self-proclaimed or given?"
He then watches as she stumbles and starts to fall, he, using his high speed ability, rushes over and catches Misery before she falls to the ground.
"There, there, Misery, easy now. Don't stumble on nothing now," SoulWeaver laughs, and then straighten Misery, before letting go and backing off.
"Nice to meet you, Misery."
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 4:08 pm

Misery, and Allister for that matter, were impressed by the speed this, Aegis, this SoulWeaver poessesed. Allister would be keeping an eye on him in case of any future..."heroics." Misery was passive and had a startled look of surprise as the man touched her. Nobody ever touched Misery, not since... not since her father... Except for the foxes, but... they were...friends? Yes friends. Misery shivered as she stood for a moment before leaning her shoulder against the wall and holding her right elbow in her left hand.

Instead of answering back with a hello or greeting of any sort, Misery simply stated in a trembling voice. "You, touched me... it's not safe to touch me. D-Don't do that... it's dangerous to touch me..." Her shaky pathetic voice vibrated through the air like a cold wave of despair. What was this man after? What could he want with her? Was it, her body? Was he... trying to seduce her? Why? What does he want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 12:41 am

"Well, I couldn't let you fall, now could I? I would of looked like the world's biggest jerk. But hey, I hope we can move past that, and besides, I'm not to worried about danger. I've lived for far to long to feel threatened by anything remotely dangerous."
He leans against the wall as well, but with his back, and he glances over at her, and says, "So, Misery? Why did you say it's dangerous to touch you? You don't seem too dangerous."

[sorry for the wait.]
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 8:45 pm

Misery stepped back and leaned her left shoulder on the wall while she held her her elbow in her opposite hand. As SoulWeaver joined she looked down, but still listened to what he was saying. She really didn't want to answer, but she knew that Allister wasn't going to answer either because they were "lying low." What should she do? Should she be silent? Was that alright? to be absolutely silent when asked a question you don't want to answer?

So much anxiety, fear even, what should she do? She decided to give out a sort of half answer. "I... don't want people... to... get hurt... people always get hurt around me..." Her voice sad and trembling she squeezed her arm with her hand that clenched it. She had no idea how he would take what she said. If worse came to worse she could always run away, hide for a month or two until he forgot her or moved away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)   Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misery meet happiness in the form of Soulweaver (James, Idoc, private)
Page 1 of 1