Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- Empty
PostSubject: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 9:16 pm

Ralla was already several floors high inside the immense temple she had discovered in the mist covered mountains, the monks who reside her already under her controlled and buffed to ward off anyone who might wish her harm here. Ralla's goal was the massive scroll in the top room and by all means she was going to get it and no one was going to get in her way.

The monks in question were filling out the main grounds and the first two floors of their temple, patrolling and guarding the once peaceful society of themselves. There were at least eighteen on the outside and even more within, no way of a stealthy entry in any real way. The all had an orange glow over them signifying Ralla's control.

The outside wall of the temple rose high to encompass the eight story temple as well as the concrete training grounds, gardens, and sand pits. The statues of their religion as well as old leaders are scattered throughout the place as well, along with a few sparse trees and bushes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 8:09 am

As the two DWMA students make their final step to their first mission the thick mist only shadow what they truly look like. All that could be made out was a tall eightfoot shadowy figure and a short figure of about four foot nine but the short shadow had a pair of glowing blood red eyes fixated on the temple. The short shadowy figure reached out it's arm as the tall one changes into a six foot long three foot wide blade. To those who saw it the blade would seem heavy but the shadowy person easily held it with one hand. Suddenly the shadow began dissappearing and reappearing for it's first target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 9:42 pm

The monks senses detected the presence something in their stronghold and as such they mustered together the orange glow of Ralla shrouding their bodies and leaking from their eyes and about half of them toke defensive stances waiting for whatever it was to enter the well lit main area of the temple.

Ralla herself ascended another floor and knew that her little subjects were weary and her own sense had detected a pair of souls, strong perhaps in time but not yet threatening, she dismissed them for her search confident that the monks would take care of them "So an obstacle has arrived." she whispers to herself as she strides confidently towards the next stair case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 9:52 pm

As the shadow got closer it suddenly stopped and jumpes into the air while spinning and let out a roar like yell. "SHADOW DRAGON WAVE!" With that the shadows launch toward the ground as the blade crashed into the ground causing large cracks where it landed but a shadow like slash heads in thw direction of the monks, as it heads for them thefront morphs into a dragons head and cuts through the ground like melted butter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 10:07 pm

The monks dive and almost all of the 16 monks dodge it only 2 of them getting caught and injuried enough to keep them down, the orange glow fading on them, the other 14 prepared themselves to attack and 4 of them did using their increased speed and strength propel themselves right to the intruder throwing practiced and well aimed strikes from their semi-circle formation.

Ralla smirked as she entered the floor below the scroll room only to be meet by a sealed door that resisted her entry and sighing she plied her craft to it hoping to force her way in "What boring counter measures.." she muttered as she kept her senses outside taking note of the intruder once more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 10:22 pm

As the monks strikes where inches away from impact the shadow let out a chuckle as a faint but electrical sound can be heard"Heh. Watt do you get when someone learns to use electricity. A walking battery." As the monks strikes hit they got a shock strong enough to paralyze them for a few days. Then the shadow gives of a low growl and then a blood curdling roar as not soul wavelength but an ominous and blood curdling aura was releashed from the body. "Ryu what should we do next? Burning or electro armor mode?" As the shadow asked that the swords reflection revealed a giant reptilian like eye to the the monks that didn't strike. "hmm. We can't kill them so we can't use my black fire or our dark soul resonance. So fo with electro armor. That way if they make physical contact they'll get shocked." "got ya" after their talk the faintbut audible crackle begins to sound through the air once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 10:31 pm

The 10 monks standing had their eyes glaze over with orange as the 4 fallen monks orange aura left them, the control and intensity of Ralla's augmentations increased as the number decreased, they cracked their necks and knuckles preparing for conflict the warp on their souls increasing and 4 more launched themselves at him their resistances, strengths and speed all increased more than the last 4, they won't go down so easy and the others will only get tougher, they strike at his knees and head areas they're blows blinding in speed and ferocity.

Ralla's attempts to open the door had gained some headway and she knew she was close to her goals "They're stronger than first recognized... but if they make it this far they won't make it far." her spells were stripping away the barrier on the door quickly and the scroll would soon be in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 10:47 pm

As the newly strengthened monks charged crusher he let out a sigh. "I fought tanks that are faster than you guys." As the monks were neaely on top of the shadow it dissappeared letting the moks instead strike each other. (Classic bait and switch maneuver) as he reappeared on top of the four who whalloped each other."so you get stronger the more get defeated huh? Well this'll be fun. Oh and thanks for the warm up guys. But as you are now. Your not a match for a master of every fighting style in fact. I haven't even used an actual style yet." The shadow then let's oit a yell. "HEY! WHY NOT FOCUSE THIS ORANGE STUFF ON ONE PERSON TO MAKE IT EVEN MORE FUN!" Along with another blast of the ominous aura from before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 10:59 pm

The monks flowed their attack around each other as the intended target eluded them and repositioned them selves rather quickly without hitting each other they stood and prepped themselves further the glow focusing around their heads at the moment and the others that werent fighting yet stood back waiting.

Ralla however was having more success and was now reaching for the old scroll the power of it calling to her to take. The slip of parchment was cool on her fingers and she smirked as it crinkled and before she could blink a spark or power mingled with her and the scroll grew to 3 and a half feet long and much wider. The newly sized scroll was attached to Ralla's back and she walked on to go back the way she came wondering if she would be forced to fight her obstacle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 11:17 pm

"Grr. Did you feel that ryu?" Said the shadow to it's partner."yes. Somehow the feeling from before got stronger." "if push comes to shove i really don't want to use that move." Suddenly the blade return to the eight foot tall figure and a female voice speaks up with a hint of fear. "Y-YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?!A-AT LEAST RECONSIDER CRUSHER!" "ryu please trust me on this. I don't want to use the sacred elemental move but whoever got this sudden boost in strength must be dangerous. But i must know why they're doing this first, so we will wait until then." After that crusher sat down in a meditative pose. While his partner is on the ready to defend her partner from any new attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 11:35 pm

The 4 combat ready monks rushed at the large woman aiming at her legs with crushing blows that were swift enough to almost whistle the air the aura migratig to their legs and arms. The others that weren't fighting moved to surround the intruders and get a better advantage.

Ralla wasn't wasting time as she came down and instead opted to blast through the floors to get down quicker, going through the temple at an alarming rate almost to the bottom floor again. "How boring... they aren't even done yet..." she complained as she finally down and started to pace towards the outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:40 pm

As the monks hits made contact with ryu's legs she winced then let out an annoyed growl."hmmf. You monks maybe strong but all your doing is angering me." with that ryu turna into a small glowing orb that jets up into the air. After a few seconds a large shadow covers the area as four , three clawed jet black talons touch the ground, along with a gust of wind blowing away the mist ti reveal a dragon as long as a football stadium and as tall as the monks temple. The dragon then beganto speak in a deep yet still feminine voice. "you puny humans may have a power boost but even that can stand against the power of a PURE BLOODED DRAGON! with that the dragon then let a terrible hollow like roar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 6:32 pm

The monks started to back away but not in fear but due to Ralla, her force of presence scuttling them back, and as they grouped together they began to shake and sputter as the aura that circled them began to ebb away and drift slowly to Ralla a smile lingering on her face. "So you are the ones causing all the racket in this sacred place? How could you be so brash as to disturb the peace here? To brazenly destroy..." she said gesturing to the destroyed trees and statues "such a meticulously put together sanctuary." A pleasing smile flowed onto her face as her gaze flicked to the boy sitting by himself before roving over the dragon "My, my... what a rare sight to see such a magnificent creature. I am truly honored to be in your grace my dear dragonness." Ralla speaks kindly and modestly with a small bow, and after straitening, she allows her gaze to drift to the boy "Who might you be Sir? As well might I ask what you are doing harming these innocent people?" hand placed on her hip and a gleam hinting in her eye Ralla laughed ever so lightly "I hope you don' plan on doing such brutal things to a lady such as myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-   Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission -Witch's Dark Might- -Crusher-
Page 1 of 1