Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me) Empty
PostSubject: I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me)   I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:16 pm

Lars could barely believe it was almost time. There he was, walking down the currently silent streets of Death City. Fresh from the airport; dragging one bag with each hand and wearing a backpack all filled with his personal belongings. The flight had taken him longer than expected as there were several delays and they had to make a quick stop on the way where they ran into a potential problem with the engines. What was planned to be his early afternoon tour of the city had turned into a late night walk. The little faith he once had in the airports had been lost and he was just tired from the trip. He'd been so frustrated while being on the plane as he he'd been so eager to get there already. Now that he was actually there though he could scarcely believe it, he was actually walking around in Death City after all this time. It seemed like a fairly peaceful place with several pleasant lights to accompany the silence. He had finally made it... His one goal, the sole reason he spent all those years training and studying as he had. He caught himself smiling over the thought until he saw a clock placed on a wall, realising just how late it was. "Better get there before they close the doors on me...." With that said he sped up a little, hoping to reach the academy before it got too late.

Timestamp: 13/1 07:35 PM

Last edited by Alexandersson on January 13th 2015, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me)   I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 3:24 pm

even though her and her partner had just gotten back from their travel from europe she thought that a nice stroll through a street late at night would be nice. as she walked along now lighten up street she sees the figure of someone speeding on down the street. as she got closer she stopped in front of the speeding teen and looked down at him and spoke. "what is the rush little human?" she then crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow waiting for the teens response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me)   I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2015, 6:39 pm

Lars had pretty much started rushing down the lit up street until this person suddenly stepped in his path forcing him to stop rather quickly, almost falling as he does. He raises his head to see the person who had stepped in his way and was unable to hide his surprised look. In front of him there was a tall, pale skinned woman perhaps over 2 feet taller than him. He shook off the astounded look on his face as he figured he'd have to expect these sorts of things in a place like this. He took a quick breath and relaxed as he met her gaze. "Just on my way to the school, I was hoping to arrive before they lock me out" He had successfully regained his composure and looked up at the woman like he'd look at any other person, his sharp eyes gazing at her confidently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me)   I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 8:07 am

As ryu heard he was headed to the academy she let out a sigh. "well now. I don't know the academies hours but i'm pretty sure they're closed right now." then she gave a low growl of dissatifaction when the teen looked at her confidently. "That look. It reminds me of when i first met my idiot partner. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me)   I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 11:48 am

The woman sighed as he told her where he was going and realised it couldn't be good. He was proven right as she told him they had probably closed doors already. Now letting out a sigh of his own he had to think of something til morning came "....Figures" She didn't seem too pleased with his behaviour and went on to mention how he reminded him of some idiot she knew. Normally he'd take offense and retort in some manner but was far too quiet to care after the long trip. "I suppose I might as well go to sleep then" He honestly couldn't think of a better solution since staying awake all night or bothering the academy wouldn't accomplish much. He unzipped one of his bags and pulled out a pillow which he then proceeded to lay against a streetlight. Seemingly having forgotten about the tall lady as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me)   I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2015, 3:56 pm

Once ryu heard he would go in the morning she was caught off guard when he pulled out a pillow from one of his travel bags. She let out a sigh and did a few hand motions, near her the air began to distort and she reached her hand in and pulled out a wad of cash and tosses it at the teen. "there's five grand there so that you can get a better place to stay. Normaly i'm not this generous but i'm in a good mood. Oh and before i forget if you happen to see me with a red and black haired boy don't encourage him to a fight." the eight foot tall woman then bent down close to the teen's face "i don't want to deal with his stupidity anymore than i have to. And it's for your own good. Oh and my name is kage ryu." with that she stands up right once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me)   I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finally made it... (Private: Crusher and Me)
Page 1 of 1