Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) Empty
PostSubject: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 1:58 pm

"What to do what to do.if i go left the lion behind me will growl. If i go right it'll still growl." As the teen said this he turned his head to the lion behind him."if i try to walk with it it will growl. wonder why it wants me to stay on this path?" As the boy finished his question there in front of them a giant mansion stood. As the teen got closer his eyes began to widen with delight."A mansion this big can only mean one thing. TONS OF FOOD! HA HA HA HA HA!" With that the boy runs ro the mansion with yhe lion in hot pursuit. Once inside crusher marvels at the inside with a sparkle in his eyes. Without warning the lion pounces on crusher. But instead the teen hold the lion in the air with both hands. In on motion crusher taps the lions chest three times and it goes limp. Then he gently put the lion on the ground. "Man you surprised me. Luckily you'll gain movement in five minutes. Man gotta live the pressure points." After saying that crusher leaves the lion as it gices off a angry growl and goes into a sad mew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 2:15 pm

Leo was upstairs in her large bathroom, having her slaves tend to her grooming. Her nails were being done while another slave was brushing her luxious golden hair with a high quality hair brush that promotes hair growth and shine. She was sipping champagne when she heard ruckus downstairs. Leo slapped her slaves away and tightened her black silk bath robe. Hurrying down the spiral stairs she saw her precious Simba laying in a heap on the ground. Within a second she was by the massive lions side, putting his head in her lap. "Oh my poor baby... Who did this to you?" She stroked his long mane. After comforting him she stood up and shrieked, "WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 2:33 pm

After hearing the yell crusher ran back to the lobby to see the the owner of the lion. "Are you his owner? Well any way he tried to pounce on me so i temporarily paralyzed him. Oh you got any food? I'm hungry."after finishing his sentence crusher looked at the owner and gave her a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 2:42 pm

Leo was still furious and pointed to her front door. "Get the hell out!" She snapped and bent down and rubbed her lions head. Simba let out a pathetic mew. This was not what Leo had in plan for her night. She eyed up the boy and decided that he wasn't worth making into a slave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 2:47 pm

"Hmmm. You really like that lion. OH I ALMOST FORGOT!" With that the teen runs over the the witch and her lion. He taps the lion a few times and in fewseconds the lion gets up. "HA HA HA HA! Sorry for that miss.if I knew you liked him that much i wouldn't have done that. Oh my names crusher bygones be bygones miss?" After that crusher puts out his hand completly forgetting her previous command.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 3:29 pm

Leo watched Simba stand up and stretch, shaking his massive head, his silky mane flying about. Leo extended her hand, shaking crushers. Her long claw like nails lightly touched his skin. "Everyone calls me Leo." She almost said the love witch but caught herself. He was probably a DWMA student, and she planned on keeping her soul. Looking at the grandfather clock in the entrance hall she realized it was almost time for dinner. Rolling her eyes she said, "you might as well stay for dinner. I'm sure it's almost done being prepared. Follow me - and don't touch anything." She began to walk to the dining hall, Simba by her side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 3:38 pm

"ALRIGHT!thanks for the invite. Hmm.by the scent in the air it smelks like steak witha bit of parsly medium rare. Oh miss where you having a party because i can hear alot of heartbeats here."he then gives off a big grin and puts his arms behind his head. "Not only that your breathe smells of champagne, i believe from france and correct me if i'm wrong was it aged from ninteen seventy two?" After his sentence crusher tilted his head to the side and gave an even bigger grin to leo. Crusher then reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. "Hey miss leo. Do you know where this DWMA place is? I was searching for it when i got on this path when your lion found me? unfortunately i don't know how ro read a map! HA HA HA HA HA HA!" He then hands the paper to leo which is a brochure for the dwma with a map on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 4:35 pm

Just as she thought, a student. Keeping her identity a secret was important. They entered the dining room and sure enough, the food he had described was sitting on the table. Five or so slaves stood around the table to the side, waiting for Leo's command. She took her seat in her big cushion like throne and beconed for crusher to sit. "I'm not having a party. In fact I rarely allow visitors. These are my severants. Don't talk to them, they only respond to me." As she was speaking one of her slaves brought out a raw steak for Simba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 6:50 am

"Ah okay." Crusher struggled a bit to get in the chair due to his short height but managed to get in
,he then looked at his steak and took out his right hand. He closed his eyes and steam began to rise from the teens hand when it suddenly bursts into flames, crusher then put his hand over the steak for a few senconds and removed it to reveal the blackend slab of meat. "There sorry about that but i like my steak well done." Crusher then takes the fork to his left and stabs the meat and lifts the slab and shoves the entire steak into his mouth yet surprisingly he keeps his mouth closed while chewing it. After swallowing he lets out a sigh."that was the beat meal i've had since being freeed from stasis miss leo. Thanks." He then looks over to leo and
gives her a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 1:30 am

Leo watched in horror as he basically swallowed an entire steak whole. She turned to look at him as he spoke and she managed to stay composed. "Don't mention it kid. Seriously, don't. To anyone." Leo didn't need her reputation being slandered by some starving, wandering child. Simba was munching down his steak happily, purring. It was almost comical to watch a grown African lion purr like a house cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 8:22 am

"Hey miss leo. I know this is strange but, are you perchance related to a person named lynxano? If not i was just curious cause you and him give off the same wierd scent i'm getting, it's hard to explain but it almost smells magical." Crusher then crosses his arms and tilts his head to the side.

Ooc:hope you don't mind the part of lynxano.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 10:34 am

Ooc: im not sure who that is

Leo pushed her plate aside and reached for her empty wine glass, which was filled by one of her servants. She took a sip and shook her head. "I don't know your friend, and you're probably just smelling my purfume." She said briskly. Simba finished his steak and then began to strech sleepily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 11:36 am

"Huh. Maybe. Hey miss leo. How about a friendly spar? I have a feeling your pretty strong. You can even go all out if you want, whaddaya say?" Crusher then gives a goofy chuckle to leo.

Ooc:just someone from crushers past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 12:28 pm

Leo actually smiled at this kid. He sure was gutsy... "Sure, what are the rules?" Leo purred. She could use any of her slaves that were also demon weapons, so she wasn't too concerned about using magic. Leo's magic wasn't exactly destructive anyway, her magic was more focused on mind control. With all of her slaves she never had to fight on her own anyway. She also had Simba to protect her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 1:07 pm

"the only rules are no killing and no cheap shots. anything else goes. unless you got some rules to add."
crusher hopped down from the chair and stretched his arms and then gave a chuckle. "i gotta warn ya though. I'm stronger than I look. like they say. never judge a book by it's cover. HA HA HA HA HA!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 1:24 pm

Leo looked over at one of her slaves and beckoned him over. She took his hand and he transformed into a Nordic looking war axe. She wrapped her fingers around the hilt and smiled. She completely intended on chopping this little brat to peices. She walked out into the main room where there was the most space and turned to face crusher. "You can have the first move kid."

Simba and a few of her other slaves followed them into the room to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 1:39 pm

crusher followed leo into the main room but he knew something was off. when he heard her give him the first move he gave a slight chuckle and suddenly his good nature personality completely shifted. instead of soft blue eyes they turned stone cold. "DRAGON RUSH!" with that crusher blitzed for leo, his left hand covering his right. as soon as he was an inch from her stomach he removed his left hand to increase the power of his right fists impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 1:53 pm

Leo swung the axe blocking her chest and hopping backwards out of his reach. She then swept the axe towards his feet, aiming to trip him or even better cut off one of his feet. The axe was double sides and lethal. It had a reach of about five feet, giving Leo an advantage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 2:07 pm

crusher hopped back so the axe would miss his feet. "hmph. DRAGON FURY!" crusher then charges leo with what looks like he has ten arms punching repeatedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 2:23 pm

Leo ducked and spun the axe like a windmill, blocking the punches. She shoved the opposite end of the axe towards his stomach, trying to knock the wind out of him. Leo's eye color were changing slightly, going from a golden color to more cat like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 2:36 pm

crusher took the blow from the end of the axe and skidded a few feet away his face looking to the ground. as he stood there everything was silent. then he began to chuckle. he lifted his head until the shadows covered his eyes but they were closed. "just from that one attack i can tell you have no intent on keeping to the rules. heh heh heh. wanna hear a fact? in the past there was a person who gained the nickname "the red eyed dragon" well guess what?" crusher slowly opened his eyes and they where glowing a menacing blood red color. as he began to speak his voice was a mix of a low dark voice and a growl. "let's say I'm a blast from the past. DRAGON MONSOON!" with that crusher's new attack made it seem like he had twenty arms and were going at a more rapid rate than before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 2:48 pm

Leo was unable to block most of the blows and cried out. Her hair changed from luscious golden silk, to a thick golden mane. Her fingernails changed and sharpened like claws, and when she sneered you could see sharp fangs emerging from her mouth. She threw the axe at him and grabbed another slave making them change. This weapon was a long sharp whip, which she began to use immediately. The whip rained down on crusher over and over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 3:01 pm

crusher sidestepped the axe. after taking a few of the whip lashes he grabbed the whip with his right hand and wrapped it around his hand. "hm. something seems different about you. but for me my personality is quite. shocking. ELECTRO SHOCK!" with that crusher's left hand begins to send off small blue sparks and he touches the whip sending the electric current to the whips wielder. the cuts that crusher got burst into flames preventing him from bleeding out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 3:13 pm

Leo hissed when she felt the shock and threw the whip to the side. Her slave transformed back and crawled away in pain. Growing tired of these games Leo released her soul protect. "Lion, lions roar!" She shrieked which turned into an earshattering boom. All of the slaves winced in pain and covered their ears deserperately. Leo let her claws and fangs grow longer and lunged towards crusher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 3:36 pm

crusher managed to dodge the lunge. "grr. i was hoping i wouldn't have to use this but. DRAGON BODY!"
after yelling this crusher let out a blood curdling dragon like roar. his arms and legs double in size along with the sound of bones breaking and his chest puffs out releasing the sounds of his ribs breaking. "i may only have ten minutes in this mode but that's all i need to win."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)   the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the dragon and the lion(crusher and myra)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next