Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke Empty
PostSubject: Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke   Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 1:34 pm

Name: Hard In Hightown

Overview: (backstory of the target and additional notes) A few weeks ago, reports began coming in to the United Kingdom's MI5 pertaining to possible terrorism in West Yorkshire, in the form of a string of murders centered in the village of Liversedge; the DWMA agent within MI5 believes this to be the work of a Kishin Egg. Your mission is simple: travel to Liversedge, investigate the area, and identify the Kishin Egg. Search and Destroy.

Location: Liversedge, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom of Great Britain and North Ireland

Spoiler:

Rank: (could be set by the Admin based on how dangerous they think the target is) (Denkira suggests **-***)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke   Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 3:18 pm

Mission accepted with Tally

Last edited by musicnotesoul on January 27th 2015, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke   Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 3:24 pm

Mission accepted with my partner Tally!
I will be using Keith if that is alright :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke   Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 9:39 pm

Unless an admin has a problem with it it's all yours.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke   Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 11:56 pm

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate this Dragon Age reference?

*Slow claps*

Note: This person now has my respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke   Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 9:01 am

Glad somebody caught that :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke   Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard In Hightown: Fall of The Hawke
Page 1 of 1