Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cherry Blossoms, is it the End of Fall? (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Cherry Blossoms, is it the End of Fall? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Blossoms, is it the End of Fall? (Open)   Cherry Blossoms, is it the End of Fall? (Open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 11:12 pm

Shizu stared at the leaves falling from the trees. It was quite breathtaking, at the most. Utterly beautiful. First a green leaf, then shortly afterwards a yellow leaf stained with bits of orange and green. They hit the ground lightly, making no sound effects. She could stay there all day, observing the utmost gorgeous pattern of the leaves dying off of the trees. The air is so cold yet the trees are on fire. She smiled up at the inferno of colors above her head. Scarlet and gold licks at the blue sky, no rain clouds today. The chill in the post-dawn air is the first hint that winter isn't far behind. Then these trees will stand naked, bereft of their color.

It was ironic, really. Fire, the thing she feared most seemed to be right in front of her. But of course there were no flames or ashes, just the beautiful remnants of fall. Soon, however, everyone would have to buckle down for winter. There had been a few days where specks of snow fell from above, but the meister never considered that the first snow. She sat up from the damp ground and pulled a few leaves from her hair, though a few stayed behind. Just as she did, a snowflake kissed her nose. It was another hint of winter on a fall day. "Oh splendid, more snow..."
Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossoms, is it the End of Fall? (Open)
Page 1 of 1