Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! Empty
PostSubject: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 2:15 pm

Droon had missed the academy for quite a long time now, months even; Of course he wasn't really "gone," Sov just didn't get around to using him. Still, after a lengthy discussion-with no small amount of sass- Sov conceded and made Droon a shiny new thread! Droon strutted confidently up the steps of the DWMA, taking a clichéd heroic pose at the top, gazing wistfully at the-by now-boring and unimpressive academy. "Well-well-well, if it isn't my ancient foe-" he says, talking directly to the structure "-Authority..." With that he spit on the stairs for luck and walked in, intent upon finding a buddy to get into trouble with.

Author's note: Alright Droon, are you happy now? Jerk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 11:45 pm

Scadia was in the entry hall of the academy, having chosen to duck away from the chaos and find some peace. She was no longer in the rags she arrived at the academy in. Instead she wore a simple blue sleeveless dress, and her eye was properly bandaged. She had small stilettos, about 3 inches, that made her height even more obvious than before, though anyone watching her walk would swear she had only flats. She leaned up against the wall, her breath long and calming when some idiot invaded her 'privacy'. And he was, well, interesting to say the least. Even with her heels, she was eye level with his, and his hands looked like claws as if he was partial shifted. Except, only witches could be animals, and Sorcerers were the aspect of fairy tales. He still looked dangerous, and so Scadia merely glared as he walked by.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2015, 8:20 pm

Droon began walking self-importantly down the hallway, when he almost immediately had to stop and take a double take at a girl in the hallway; heels, a look of cold disdain for the world around her, thin, tall, and with a sick scar? Good lord, she was like a sex-muffin to Droon. "Well aren't you a tall drink of water? " he says, walking to her "and I just love...moisture!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 1:20 am

Scadia raised her visible eyebrow at the tall strangers remark. While she was not familiar with the phrase he used, she has spent enough time among humans to realize what it meant, and also what he was after. She scoffed at him, as a sneer graced her face, though it did not detract from her beauty. "Oh, and here I was expecting to find some reminisce of a brain in that head of yours. Instead its all down below."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 9:57 am

Droon could only smile at the woman's rebuke, flicking his tongue flirtatiously "On the contrary dear, One must have a brain both above and below to do as well as I am in the academy, though that's not to say I wouldn't be open to...extra-curricular activities." He extended a hand, countenance softening in a genuinely friendly manner "My name's Droon, and you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 1:52 pm

Scadia saw the fork as this Droon flicked his tongue out. His eyes, his tongue, his hands, all were not human. They were reminiscent of a beast of hell, a demon. And yet here he was, walking into the academy like he belonged. Granted, she did not belong either, but as long as she had soul protect, she could stay and not worry about being discovered. This man did not even look human, and yet he could just walk right in. She grew slightly worried at the thought, that maybe this wasn't the best place to have hidden, but they went as quickly as they came. "Scadia." She said, refusing his hand. "Though you needn't bother to try. It will be centuries before I would consider you."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2015, 2:31 pm

Droon pulls his hand back with the ease of a person who couldn't care less, more or less like he just felt like holding his hand out more than he wanted it to be shaken. A cocky grin flits across his features before turning back into an easy-going smile "Who said I wanted anything more than a chance to hang out? Look, I'm just being nice because you look out of place, sort of...witchy, truth be told."
He nods to a passing teacher "Sure would be a shame if one of them thought so too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2015, 12:13 pm

Scadia let out another small scoff, somehow managing to look down at Droon despite the lack of difference in height. His comment did set her mentally on edge, almost as if he was calling her out, but she still had more experience than most at deception and nothing showed in her body language. "Why, You did. And I am surprised people even give you the time of day if you call every woman you meet a witch." With that she spun on her toes and started to walk away, heading back to the classroom she was taking a break from.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:52 am

H simply kept walking, matching her pace for pace. "Let's see here." He mused to himself "Scoffing, an obvious non-verbal place holder for you to collect your thoughts, defensive subject-change, followed by you walking away. You look guilty, really guilty, but never fear, I keep the company of witches rather frequently truth be told." He smirked, confident in his assumptions "And, I didn't say it, I just hinted at it a little."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 8:18 pm

Scadia wished that she did not need to hide her magic, and could confront this man properly. But she restrained herself, as his words were merely air, and he had no proof of his accusations. She turned to face him again, eyes narrowed in annoyance. "Because, there is absolutely no other reason that a woman you just met may want to leave after being hit on by a kishin wannabe. None. At. All." Scadia proded Droon in the chest with each of her last words, before walking away a second time.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 11:38 pm

"oh, you wound me darling." He says, clutching his chest in mock pain were she poked him "And kishin? I'm anything but." He walked to her side once again "I'm a weapon, and a darn good one." he eyed her up and down "Why are you so up-tight anyway, scar-face? I didn't do anything mean."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 1:15 pm

"Why?" She points to her right eye, the scar barely visible behind the bandages on her face. "You have already pointed out why! So forgive me if I seem on edge, but I do not trust trust strangers. And you if you haven't noticed, do not radiate 'safe'."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 1:43 pm

He cocks his head to the side, confused "How exactly does one 'radiate' safety? I was friendly, didn't try to hurt you, what more do you want." He paused a moment "Okay, I'm sorry about the scar-face bit; I swear, it's actually really sexy. Makes you radiate danger a lot more than me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 2:01 pm

Scadia genuinely laughed at this, the irony of the situation not being lost on her. Yes, she was the deadly one, but anyone looking at this pair would pick Droon as the killer. "Coming from the man with pits for eyes, claws for hands and built like a mountain. Yes, I must truly be a terror to behold."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2015, 2:34 pm

"Hey, I'm tall, not bulky!" He says with a wounded look "Look how skinny I am!" He then glanced down at his nails and muttered "It's a life choice is all." He forces his hands down to his sides with a pained look "And what do you mean 'pits for eyes'?" His expression turns flirtatious again "Unless by that you mean you can get lost in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 4:57 pm

Scadia looked him over from his toes to his head, smirking as she met his eyes. "Oh, You are right. A hill would have been a better choice." She paused, no longer walking down the hallways, and her face became serious again. "Though I thought you knew that your eyes were black. And I don't mean the iris. I mean the whites aren't that white."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 11:48 pm

At this, Droon grows testy "Well, if they aren't white, why are you calling them 'whites'? Why not call them blacks? Makes lots more sense."
Droon suddenly decides this entire argument had been immensely amusing "Hey, wanna go get something to eat?"
He couldn't think of much else to do, considering the less than dynamic nature of his present thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 12:10 am

(really sorry I haven't posted. last week was weird, and school and such. Ill try and post tomorrow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2015, 11:06 pm

"Ah" Scadia tapped her finger against her cheekbone, "But mine are white, so whites they are." She traced her finger across her face, as she contemplated his proposal. She didn't like this man, but aside from hitting on her, he hasn't done anything for her to dislike him either. "hmmm, very well. I shall humor you." She kindly gestured down the halls, indicating he take charge. "Lead the way, I am still new and am not quite as familiar with the layout." A slight lie on her part. She was new, but she already memorized the layout of the school and much of the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!   He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's Back Alright, Ya Bunch Of Pansies!!!
Page 1 of 1