Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blaise Hunter (finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blaise Hunter (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Blaise Hunter (finished)   Blaise Hunter (finished) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 10:14 pm

Meister:
Aidan Hawk

Weapon Form:
When she changes into her weapon form, she becomes a long, shiny, silver-bladed katana with a blue handle.

Love Interest:
n/a

Appearance:
Blaise has long, dark-brown,curly hair, acting as a curtain around the light brown freckles on her face (mostly around her nose), large brown eyes, and pale skin. One would find her to be relatively short--at about 5'2". She is also fairly thin, with a weight of 115 lbs. She bites her lower lip when thinking, nervous, or in an awkward position. She also tends to smile a lot more often, and generally look much happier, when around her friends. Her clothing style isn't extravagant in any way at all; she is usually seen wearing black combat boots, black skinny jeans, black leather jacket, and whatever t-shirt she feels like wearing that day.

Personality:
She doesn't like large groups of people and will usually try to make herself unnoticed when in them, making people tend to regard her at first as either very shy (which would be true) or a snob who can't be bothered to talk to anybody--but when she has become comfortable with someone she will definitely not be shy, and she can be very outgoing. She cares for nothing more than she does the safety of her meister, and, when he is in any sort of danger, her first instinct is to protect him, whether he likes it or not.

History:
Blaise grew up in the state of Tennessee, where she mostly just kept to herself: she was pretty much an outcast. When she was thirteen when she was in school she was getting bullied and one of her arm had turned into a blade. Ever since that event, people just completely avoided her (not that they paid any attention to her before). Soon after that she received a letter from Lord Death ((if we're going by the anime timeline)). Telling her that she had been accepted to his school. She didn't have a choice in whether she went or not,though, and her mum justshoved her onto a plane and sent her off.

Miscellaneous:
n/a

Have I read the rules: "Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await"

Last edited by Insertaoriginalusername on February 1st 2015, 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Hunter (finished)   Blaise Hunter (finished) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 11:04 pm

Bumpity-bump? :m
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Hunter (finished)   Blaise Hunter (finished) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2015, 6:40 pm

Hey so you need to go and put your app in the code provided for you at the template and you should be fine just tell me when you fix it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Hunter (finished)   Blaise Hunter (finished) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2016, 12:55 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaise Hunter (finished)   Blaise Hunter (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaise Hunter (finished)
Page 1 of 1